Re: Pro or AM, which are you??

Originally Posted by Artiom
bullshit your mom can wheelie
hahahaha i saw that!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 12:52 AM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FrankieG
+10000000 On the Team event thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas the Team event proposal is pretty good!!!!
the reason will never happen is the stuntwars crew makes sooo much money on squid entries and the entries of so many teams. well i shouldnt say never happen but not until ppl just straight stop going
Old 11-08-2006, 02:10 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wack0
qualifying to be pro.. and if you don't you're an amatuer... that sounds like a good idea. but what if people purposily ride like crap their first time around so they can place 1st in amatuer?
Sandbagging won't make enough money or points to kill it on the pro circuit with the likes of Teach, Darius, Kane and Alex Flores around to beat the points up, and they will, every time. Anyone who wants to step will have to bring that ****, and no one can touch teach right now.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:12 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DURTY
maybe but i read wat manny wrote in his thesis and it really didnt make all that much sense
Shut up Durty, you are adding nothing. post ***** another thread, or I won't beat you like you want me to...
Old 11-08-2006, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Wack0
qualifying to be pro.. and if you don't you're an amatuer... that sounds like a good idea. but what if people purposily ride like crap their first time around so they can place 1st in amatuer?
Then they don't really win. Being the fastest kid in te slow group is what? Still retarded.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:17 AM

OMG therre is a too drunk to post, and I have found it...

Last edited by excessa; 11-08-2006 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by excessa
Shut up Durty, you are adding nothing. post ***** another thread, or I won't beat you like you want me to...
woooow ur lucky i read the last part........i was about to come give u a backhand, maybe i still will though in all the right spots
Old 11-08-2006, 05:49 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by S-O-L-O
i think he was been a smart a$$, if i know schooler right
yopu know what the **** is up,....
Old 11-08-2006, 05:51 PM

Schooler is a decent person

and i liked kanes post..GiRLS cant ride bikess lol..well they can...but not really...
Old 11-08-2006, 06:33 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

schooler that was the most intelligent post you have ever made.....i'm proud of you!
Old 11-08-2006, 08:55 PM

wonderbread is an unknown quantity at this point

amatuer
Old 11-09-2006, 05:29 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ipimp
you guys are all annoying *** holes, could you do the respect for Thomas and stick to the damn thread topic? You wanna know the truth? yeah she photoshopped it a little, only thing she photoshopped was to make the sparks a little more visible... yeah I took the bar and scrapped it up, only because I'm sick of you guys giving her soo much hell about this ****... if you would shut the **** up, and let her do her thing without any judgements and pressure she would still be riding with y'all... You guys have no respect for her, and basically ran her off from riding with you, and I don't blame her at all, and you wonder why, .it's ridiculous...
I've seen her scrape... she is still a little sketchy about them... and she's not consistant... but I have seen her do it... only reason she isn'tout doing it right now is because the bike keeps crapping out on her, there is no other excuse!!!! I'm sure once she gets the F4i working again, she'll go out and show you she's not a ****ing joke... if she'll even ride with any of you...
why u jumping down my back. thread topic "whatever" just becuz schooler has the ***** to call your chick dont get all hurt and bent at me. i am not the one that called her out on her lies or whatever u want to call it "photoshop, what a joke". more then likely why she doesnt want to ride with us is becuz schooler will call her out when she starts lieing or talk her self up. can u Fu{King blame him come on think about. really. i just cant belive its true. and theres always a EXCUSE u know that why r u going to start lieing too, come on man stop playing her body guard, she a big girl she can take care of her self. i dont know why u do that, it between riders not there BF or GF u see my GF take my side and talking smack to u. NO., and iam not talking $hit iam just tell what i see and hear. i dont evn talk $hit about her or put her down.LOL what a joke
Old 11-09-2006, 06:01 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by S-O-L-O
why u jumping down my back. thread topic "whatever" just becuz schooler has the ***** to call your chick dont get all hurt and bent at me. i am not the one that called her out on her lies or whatever u want to call it "photoshop, what a joke". more then likely why she doesnt want to ride with us is becuz schooler will call her out when she starts lieing or talk her self up. can u Fu{King blame him come on think about. really. i just cant belive its true. and theres always a EXCUSE u know that why r u going to start lieing too, come on man stop playing her body guard, she a big girl she can take care of her self. i dont know why u do that, it between riders not there BF or GF u see my GF take my side and talking smack to u. NO., and iam not talking $hit iam just tell what i see and hear. i dont evn talk $hit about her or put her down.LOL what a joke
lies? wtf have I lied about? the whole photoshop sparks was more of a joke than it was anything else, and my old roommate was there while I was doing it yeah (which I can't believe after all the help I gave that kid, he goes and starts ****.. now I know what richard was talking about, and I've already apologized to him about that situation.)... I was laughing the whole time... because I knew I'd go out and do it again... and I DID DO IT AGAIN with eric there, not much proof I know, so what, I know I did it... that's really all that matters... that's pretty gay to lie about somethign like that... I'm not that kind of person... and guess oh and what happened? my bike took a **** on me... not a day later, that's your excuse for my excuse? you didn't even know what was wrong with my bike... after I've had everyone look at it.. you all had no clue.. so how am I making up excuses? I've tried everything to fix that bike.. I messed with some electrical stuff yesterday, and I think I got it to work... and no had no ones help! all me... and I put it all back together, sounds like it's running fine... about to go take it out to see if I fixed it...

I don't ride with you guys, cause you guys do nothing but judge and pressure me... you make riding completely not fun... and if I haven't dramatically improved from the last time you guys saw me riding.. you think i'm a poser and a joke...
Schooler doesn't call me out on ****, he doesn't have anything on me, I haven't ridden with the lil ***** in over 6months... you saying what he says is all true? that I can only power wheelie? and 5 feet stoppies? and thats it? cause thats a lie... You've seen me ride, I've never talked myself up... BECAUSE I know you guys will call me out, but mainly because there's not point in it... it only backfires... 'm not stupid.. nor do I care to talk myself up... I say it how i am... you talking about the whole me highsiding in a slow wheelie? and I was trying to see if I could steer it? but admitted that I highsided like a rookie? and my point was because I didn't steer it.. and highsided like an idiot, how is that me talking myself up and lying?... I'm so done with you guys... I'll give edub your fuel pump... it's funny how I have not once said ANYTHING bad... or called you guys out on everything, I was even worried that you're gf thought I didn't like her.. so I made a point to make it clear that things were cool, I have nothing but respect for anyone... I have done anything but love and appreciate you guys... love the returned respect guys...
Don't worry I'll keep practicing by myself... so you guys don't have to get all worked up cause I'm not meeting your expectations.
peace out.. .. love.. not hate..

Last edited by Jessica Maine; 11-09-2006 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:39 PM

Wack0 is an unknown quantity at this point

why you even bothering with them rrc?? sounds to me.. they just can't stand the fact that with the level of your skillz you're doing it large.. and all they're doing is hating on you every second they get to make themselves feel better about being just like every other stunt rider in their local cities.

which is why we can't come to a damn agreement on whether or not your a pro.. and who ever wins or places.. you all have nothing but hate and arguments.. and complaints...

wow..
Old 11-09-2006, 06:48 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo Jess, fvck those tools. If you ask me, the only reason these lil **** give you so much ****, is they're scared that you will stunt better than them one day. So they try to break your motivation by being d!cks. The worst part is, that's not enough for them, they got to come on SL and gang up on you. I agree, you seem to respect everyone, and these lil **** just try to demean you......it's pretty sad if you ask me......
Old 11-09-2006, 06:50 PM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skillz954
Yo Jess, fvck those tools. If you ask me, the only reason these lil **** give you so much ****, is they're scared that you will stunt better than them one day. So they try to break your motivation by being d!cks. The worst part is, that's not enough for them, they got to come on SL and gang up on you. I agree, you seem to respect everyone, and these lil **** just try to demean you......it's pretty sad if you ask me......
can u come on here https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173329 cuz theres a bunch of ***** that think its cool to abuse cats!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 06:51 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
lies? wtf have I lied about? the whole photoshop sparks was more of a joke than it was anything else, and my old roommate was there while I was doing it yeah (which I can't believe after all the help I gave that kid, he goes and starts ****..)... I was laughing the whole time... because I knew I'd go out and do it again... and I DID DO IT AGAIN with eric there, not much proof I know, so what, I know I did it... that's really all that matters... that's pretty gay to lie about somethign like that... I'm not that kind of person... and guess oh and what happened? my bike took a **** on me... not a day later, that's your excuse for my excuse? you didn't even know what was wrong with my bike... after I've had everyone look at it.. you all had no clue.. so how am I making up excuses? I've tried everything to fix that bike.. I messed with some electrical stuff yesterday, and I think I got it to work... and no had no ones help! all me... and I put it all back together, sounds like it's running fine... about to go take it out to see if I fixed it...

I don't ride with you guys, cause you guys do nothing but judge and pressure me... you make riding completely not fun... and if I haven't dramatically improved from the last time you guys saw me riding.. you think i'm a poser and a joke...
Schooler doesn't call me out on ****, he doesn't have anything on me, I haven't ridden with the lil ***** in over 6months... you saying what he says is all true? that I can only power wheelie? and 5 feet stoppies? and thats it? cause thats a lie... You've seen me ride, I've never talked myself up... BECAUSE I know you guys will call me out, you talking about the whole me highsiding in a slow wheelie? and I was trying to see if I could stir it? but highsided like a rookie? that's me talking myself up and lying?... I'm so done with you guys... I'll give edub your fuel pump... it's funny how I have not once said ANYTHING bad... or called you guys out on everything, I was even worried that you're gf thought I didn't like her.. so I made a point to make it clear that things were cool, I have nothing but respect for anyone... I have done anything but love and appreciate you guys... love the returned respect guys...
Don't worry I'll keep practicing by myself... so you guys don't have to get all worked up cause I'm not meeting your expectations.
peace out.. .. love.. not hate..
okay u can srape cool but at the time could u?? not tring to talk $hit! okay maybe u could at that time. u and eric r the ones that know, no one elsa, like u said. could u do it? if not that is lieing.

stir the wheelie YES, thank you the first time u talked about it(wreck) u said u where see what the feeling is on a circle. Its like come on we r out there riding 3-4times aweek HOURS. u come out ride for 1-2days a week (Maybe less) and u r have a hard time with slow wheelies (not hateing) and u r seeing what circles feel like. NO, U R NOT A POSER OR A ROOKIE, FAR FROM IT. and no u dont do power wheelies thats just schooler saying his WHITE LIES. it just some times u make your riding sound better then it is thats. all. (We can call it white lies almost the true but not all the way they.)
THE EXCUSES: think about it. The gsxr it was always something,brakes clucth, air pres,tires then itwas just hard to ride for slow stuff, get the f4i the same thing at first then u really had a problem, I let u us every thing u needed for it took other motors apart for U. ( what really gets under my skin is u send your BF to do the work, nothing against him, it just u r the ride not him and NOT A THANK U AT ALL and when u and him and me still could not find the problem i brought u more stuff to help out U out) u can even bring the parts back to me u have to drop them off some where or mail or whatever. iam really that bad and a d!ck and and iam not the one who even started talking ****.

PUSHING U and TALKING $HIT: if that what u want to call it. yes we do i guess we see that u can do more then what u r tring and can do more then what u r tring. your BF wont "talk $hit" and push u hard we all see that, thats what FRIEND-TEAM MATES do, PUSH eachother when they see some one needs it. your BF cant do that he has to go home with u, and he doesnt even know how do to do most of it(CALM DOWN IPIMP NOT TALKING ****)we do and that why we push u so hard. u could b a way stronger/skilled rider. i guess it might be a girl thing and we r just doing to hard. . I didnt come on here to talk $hit sorry if i came across that why
Old 11-09-2006, 07:01 PM

Yo Thomas, what's up with the organizational efforts? If you stall out or anything, I'd like to help. I don't know what I can do, but I thought I'd offer anyhow.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:13 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

i'm done typing **** out.. you have a phone.. you have my number...

Quick Reply: Pro or AM, which are you??