Pro or AM, which are you??

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 04:22 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pro or AM, which are you??

Originally Posted by S-O-L-O
okay, what was wrong with it after all??
user error..... j/k
Old 11-07-2006, 04:36 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

well I'm bypassing the tip over sensor.. and I've tighten every ground... I got it to prime again... so we'll se if that works... (shrugs)
Old 11-07-2006, 04:47 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

cool. did i read u got another gsxr?
Old 11-07-2006, 05:35 PM

cool. did i read u got another gsxr?
yeah a new 2006 600... it's soo beautiful though, I dont want to stunt it out.. lol but thats the reason i bought it.. I'll cave in eventually..
Old 11-07-2006, 05:41 PM

so back on topic...

I'm just suggesting... that you're either pro or your not... if you have to question whether or not your pro... I think you should compete in pro anyways... whether you stand a chance or not... it'll only motivate you to be that much better next time around... I don't think I'll compete in amatuer again, just because of all the **** I get for placing... so I'm not going to compete period, until I have confidence in competing without making myself look like a fool in the pro's section... whether I stand a chance in placing, that's not my point.. cause I have a Looong way before I can compete with the "big dawgs"... I'm confusing myself by trying to explain....

I think amatuers should be people who have never competed before.. or have only competed once or twice before... and are new to the game...

and once they have developed a taste for competitions... then it steps up to the pro's...

it would take way too long to have everyone qualify for pros.. and who ever doesn't make it competes amatuer... but that would be kinda cool way to do it.. (shrugs)
Old 11-07-2006, 05:43 PM

like if you accumilate a certain number or above.. you're a pro.. and anything below.. you're an amatuer... get it? that'd be a sick way to figure out who you are..
Old 11-07-2006, 06:08 PM

Schooler is a decent person

dam schooler u r pulling out the big guns. LOL. is that really true schooler or r u just talking SShit??
what do u think...give em a call whenever u want bro
Old 11-07-2006, 06:10 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manny
Hear you loud & Clear. But when you havent met someone in person yet or for the matter if you just meet someone you dont disrespect them. Yes respect is earned, but if I dont know you or I havent met you in person, If in order for me to earn your respect, I need to be disrespected by you untill I earn that respect from you, Im sure that within a little bit I wouldnt even want to hang out with you.
All & All.....You disrespect me because you dont know me & I havent earned your respect yet.....You disrespect me & I guarantee I would never gain that respect from you because I would Bail out. I wouldnt want to be your friend or for all matters, I prolly wouldnt want to be anywhere around you!! So Yes respect is earned but I think its by respecting others. You Respect & you get Respected. Example: I will respect you if you respect me. If you are Disrectpectfull to me & I dont kow you chances are I will to want to kick your *** & I would never have respect for you... Yes Respect is earned but you got to give a little to get a little like, anything else in life!!

And for the sake of the thread & respect to others you dont know you should stop posting on this thread. Everyone has asked you & you are not caring or giving the respect back. Thats just not good for trying to mutually earning one anothers respect.

I aint posting no more. Last Post for me!! Period.

Oh Yeah & Artiom......................For Sure Vegas for New Years..........
ok...that made a whole lot of sense!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Schooler
what do u think...give em a call whenever u want bro
if thats true then i dont know what to say. so that means then no girl still has not scraped 12 and came down with out wrecking
Old 11-07-2006, 06:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Schooler
ok...that made a whole lot of sense!!!
nah...........actually it didnt
Old 11-07-2006, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
nah...........actually it didnt
i think he was been a smart a$$, if i know schooler right
Old 11-07-2006, 07:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i think he was been a smart a$$, if i know schooler right
maybe but i read wat manny wrote in his thesis and it really didnt make all that much sense
Old 11-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ipimp is an unknown quantity at this point

if thats true then i dont know what to say. so that means then no girl still has not scraped 12 and came down with out wrecking

you guys are all annoying *** holes, could you do the respect for Thomas and stick to the damn thread topic? You wanna know the truth? yeah she photoshopped it a little, only thing she photoshopped was to make the sparks a little more visible... yeah I took the bar and scrapped it up, only because I'm sick of you guys giving her soo much hell about this ****... if you would shut the **** up, and let her do her thing without any judgements and pressure she would still be riding with y'all... You guys have no respect for her, and basically ran her off from riding with you, and I don't blame her at all, and you wonder why, .it's ridiculous...
I've seen her scrape... she is still a little sketchy about them... and she's not consistant... but I have seen her do it... only reason she isn'tout doing it right now is because the bike keeps crapping out on her, there is no other excuse!!!! I'm sure once she gets the F4i working again, she'll go out and show you she's not a ****ing joke... if she'll even ride with any of you...
Old 11-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hyperryder
i have wondered this a wile. i have pro skills and amatur status. i still consider my self amature because im not known. so id say i would compeat im amature and hopefully become pro. amatures have room to grow pros only have room to fall. my

Pro skills but you call yourself an amatuer because ppl dont know you? Then you'd take your "pro" skills to the amatuer level and compete. Isn't that cheating then since you say you got pro skills?
Old 11-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
well I'm bypassing the tip over sensor.. and I've tighten every ground... I got it to prime again... so we'll se if that works... (shrugs)
did it work
Old 11-07-2006, 09:26 PM

Wack0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
like if you accumilate a certain number or above.. you're a pro.. and anything below.. you're an amatuer... get it? that'd be a sick way to figure out who you are..
qualifying to be pro.. and if you don't you're an amatuer... that sounds like a good idea. but what if people purposily ride like crap their first time around so they can place 1st in amatuer?
Old 11-07-2006, 10:19 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wack0
qualifying to be pro.. and if you don't you're an amatuer... that sounds like a good idea. but what if people purposily ride like crap their first time around so they can place 1st in amatuer?

good point but you can tell when someone rides like **** on purpose
Old 11-07-2006, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Emrock
good point but you can tell when someone rides like **** on purpose
(sigh) no comment to the rest of the ****..

but to yours emrock...

so maybe there should be a disqualifying? there would have to be some sick judging going down..

but seriously.. would that work? or would it take too much time to qualify everyone first.. and then do the competitions?
Old 11-07-2006, 10:49 PM

2502 is a decent person

ok a girl scraping makes your ***** crawl back up inside your bladder cause it means you have more competition.

oh, and schooler should just come out about being gay. picking fights and talking smack on people just aren't very productive ways to distract everyone from him wanting to hump boys.

don't hate. for ****'s sake.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

girls cant ride bikes.... lol

-kane

Quick Reply: Pro or AM, which are you??