Pro or AM, which are you??

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 01:47 AM

Schooler is a decent person
Re: Pro or AM, which are you??

i dont gwet the s[pelling thing..why the **** do people care how u spell on the web..i dont get it...you act like im retarded because i dont put my heart and time into my typing on stuntlife and i could give a **** if i mispell a word cause i hit the wrong key.....
Old 11-07-2006, 01:52 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Schooler
i dont gwet the s[pelling thing..why the **** do people care how u spell on the web..i dont get it...you act like im retarded because i dont put my heart and time into my typing on stuntlife and i could give a **** if i mispell a word cause i hit the wrong key.....
But it's not cause you hit the wrong key it's cause your homeschooling obviously didn't work worth a **** and you spent your time jacking off and poping pimples instead of learning how to spell you dumbfuck
Old 11-07-2006, 01:55 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Darius
But it's not cause you hit the wrong key it's cause your homeschooling obviously didn't work worth a **** and you spent your time jacking off and poping pimples instead of learning how to spell you dumbfuck
wow i feel the anger especially at the end of ur sentence!!!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 02:11 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

i have noticed that you have no trouble spelling **** **** **** ***** **** ****.......
Old 11-07-2006, 02:42 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
Let this thread be, Schooler. It is important, if not to you, then to others. People who use honesty as an excuse to be ******** are actually just ********.

I Agree. There is a difference between being honest & using honesty to be an ******* like you said. Ive Told him many times to be nice to people. I have faught with him to at least give his #1 Fighting Rival "Darius" Respect & keep quite, Ive told him to respect his elders like me plus everyone in general, but its never worked......lol I do think he has learned in the last year how to stop sometimes.... He will get older & learn more if he dont get killed along the way!!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 02:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Manny
I Agree. There is a difference between being honest & using honesty to be an ******* like you said. Ive Told him many times to be nice to people. I have faught with him to at least give his #1 Fighting Rival "Darius" Respect & keep quite, Ive told him to respect his elders like me plus everyone in general, but its never worked......lol I do think he has learned in the last year how to stop sometimes.... He will get older & learn more if he dont get killed along the way!!!!
POST UP A VID MANNY ITS BEEN A WHILE ©
Old 11-07-2006, 03:56 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

yeah manny.. albuquerque misses ya... and i know edub especially misses his best ridding buddy.
it's not the same without ya!
Old 11-07-2006, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
yeah manny.. albuquerque misses ya... and i know edub especially misses his best ridding buddy.
it's not the same without ya!

Awwwwwwwwwww....Thanks!! I do miss riding with all your crazy faces too! I be riding out here with the NorCal Boyz!! We having some fun!!
Old 11-07-2006, 08:28 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Awwwwwwwwwww....Thanks!! I do miss riding with all your crazy faces too! I be riding out here with the NorCal Boyz!! We having some fun!!

u still comming for new years buddy?
Old 11-07-2006, 08:41 AM

cutter is a decent person

F@@ck the prizes i would go pro. If You want to get better you have to ride with people that are better than you are plus it would an honour to ride with all the big guns
Old 11-07-2006, 10:41 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Good on you for looking out. I think people do go through a phase where they feel important whennthey get a reaction from people. Later they realize getting a conversation from people is actually more of a prize than getting someone to dislike you.

I'd like to see you kill that trick you were working on in the lot, so now that you've got it on lock (and I'm assuming you do after seeing how hard you push yourself) I'd love to see a clip of it.

I walked away with the impression that if you had to, you could pick up a truck and move it at least a couple feet. :D
Old 11-07-2006, 12:54 PM

Schooler is a decent person

one thing wiht em..respect is earned not given...i dont gie a **** who you are..if u cna do 100 hc circles...im not gona kiss your feet
Old 11-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

one thing wiht em..respect is earned not given...i dont gie a **** who you are..if u cna do 100 hc circles...im not gona kiss your feet

enough already. damn
Old 11-07-2006, 01:49 PM

Hear you loud & Clear. But when you havent met someone in person yet or for the matter if you just meet someone you dont disrespect them. Yes respect is earned, but if I dont know you or I havent met you in person, If in order for me to earn your respect, I need to be disrespected by you untill I earn that respect from you, Im sure that within a little bit I wouldnt even want to hang out with you.
All & All.....You disrespect me because you dont know me & I havent earned your respect yet.....You disrespect me & I guarantee I would never gain that respect from you because I would Bail out. I wouldnt want to be your friend or for all matters, I prolly wouldnt want to be anywhere around you!! So Yes respect is earned but I think its by respecting others. You Respect & you get Respected. Example: I will respect you if you respect me. If you are Disrectpectfull to me & I dont kow you chances are I will to want to kick your *** & I would never have respect for you... Yes Respect is earned but you got to give a little to get a little like, anything else in life!!

And for the sake of the thread & respect to others you dont know you should stop posting on this thread. Everyone has asked you & you are not caring or giving the respect back. Thats just not good for trying to mutually earning one anothers respect.

I aint posting no more. Last Post for me!! Period.

Oh Yeah & Artiom......................For Sure Vegas for New Years..........
Old 11-07-2006, 01:51 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

No one is asking you to kiss their feet, they are asking you not to be a *****. This conversation has a lot of potential, and there's no reason why you should want to ruin it, if you just need attention, you can get that from another thread. Tons of active threads right now have nothing at stake.

This one does.

I can see what is coming for this sport, and if it stalls out completely, it will be due to lack of cohesive organized direction.

All these splinter groups that have formed and been putting on competitions really need to get together and combine their resources. But because they don't always get along, it's delicate right now, and it would be easy for all of them to get discouraged. So your fun is directly working against a lot of peoples' best interests. And I really wish you would stop. Please.

Rebecca

Last edited by excessa; 11-07-2006 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:01 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

dont lie u dont ride any more. still waiting on u.LOL i think i should just man up and stad tyhat b1tch
Old 11-07-2006, 03:11 PM

Sorry... Im Trying to gain weight & blow cobwebs from the bike but anyway More Popcorn pleaze!
look at that big cup of 7/11 ice with a $hit load of suger
Old 11-07-2006, 03:18 PM

or i could post the pic of you "scraping" you know the one you photoshopped ....and even funnnier you had someone (name unknown) go and put scrape marks on your bar
dam schooler u r pulling out the big guns. LOL. is that really true schooler or r u just talking SShit??

Last edited by Justin-; 11-07-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:46 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by S-O-L-O
dam schooler u r pulling out the big guns. LOL
hey asscrack, I think i fixed my f4i... I'm going to put it all back together later today... you can have your fuel pump back.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:00 PM

okay, what was wrong with it after all??

Quick Reply: Pro or AM, which are you??