Pro or AM, which are you??

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 09:05 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pro or AM, which are you??

Originally Posted by Schooler
well i got my kids bike i forgot lol

I will Give you my F4i Soon!!

For those who dont know Mike.......He is Honest. Thats is the reason I do respect this person. Sometimes Honesty is Wrong to tell tho, so Ive Learned, but yet I too Speak it as well!! I prefer to tell the truth & Hurt with it then to tell you a lie. If your Hair Looks Fukked up I will be the friend that is honest & will tell you that you look sttupidd or your hair looks stupid, I will not be the friend that tells you that you look just fine. I will also be the friend that will tell you to pick the booger of your nose cause its poking out, not the one to keep quite & then laugh. Even tho I will emberrase you I will tell you pick it so you can quit embarrasing yourself in front of others........That the is the truth. Mike "Schooler" is very much like that!!
Honestly,
Me
Old 11-06-2006, 09:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
i just found someone on here i really cant stand anymore...................Schooler................ ......the only reason you hate you little fu(king punk is that we all have fu(king bikes to ride and you go on CYPERSPACE and find free **** to beat off too........................and you smart off ..........ill assure you ill find your *** at a show somewhere and bit(h slap you and then hold you so that road rash chic can smack your *** to.....just cause i live in Va ill be in vegas............ and i dont forget....................PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
do you know how many people have said those exact words to him i think he gets off on it
Old 11-06-2006, 09:11 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manny

With that Judging can i go do a quickie begginers pop a stoppie & get the point. Kinda like a lot of people I know that got NO Style. They just do the trick kinda like in competition for the point or credit. SSSHHHIIITTT is Wack. In your combo as long as you take a foot off do you call it a Flamingo & do the next trick?? What happened to Style & Extension.. Little Quick tricks with no Style SUKK!! Judging in this Sport is in Flunking Kindergarden for the 5th year already... People that Flunk Kindergarden SuKK AZZ!!

haha manny!!! that's the whole point, do a gay *** poopa stoppie and you will lose a bunch on execution, overall, and difficulty. Lets say someone goes out and do the worst tricks possible the worst way the max they could get is 20 points. Super **** status.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:15 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

It was stated clearly no flea flicking $hit. I think the system used at XDL was the best so far.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:27 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

For those who dont know Mike.......He is Honest. Thats is the reason I do respect this person. Sometimes Honesty is Wrong to tell tho, so Ive Learned, but yet I too Speak it as well!! I prefer to tell the truth & Hurt with it then to tell you a lie. If your Hair Looks Fukked up I will be the friend that is honest & will tell you that you look sttupidd or your hair looks stupid, I will not be the friend that tells you that you look just fine. I will also be the friend that will tell you to pick the booger of your nose cause its poking out, not the one to keep quite & then laugh. Even tho I will emberrase you I will tell you pick it so you can quit embarrasing yourself in front of others........That the is the truth. Mike "Schooler" is very much like that!!
Honestly,
Me
Hi Manny. Being honest is great. But disrupting a beneficial discussion with inappropriate and mostly irrelevant "honesty" is not the right thing to do.

Some people use "being honest" as an excuse to just rip on people, which is what he seemed to be doing. It wasn't necessary, and it had a negative impact. That isn't the kind of honesty I have a great deal of respect for.

This thread is addressing the next big step in the natural progression of the sport. And it's not going to happen unless people make it happen. One of the people with both the ability and desire to make it happen made the effort to start this thread, and Schooler showed absolutely no respect for his effort.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by excessa
Hi Manny. Being honest is great. But disrupting a beneficial discussion with inappropriate and mostly irrelevant "honesty" is not the right thing to do.

Some people use "being honest" as an excuse to just rip on people, which is what he seemed to be doing. It wasn't necessary, and it had a negative impact. That isn't the kind of honesty I have a great deal of respect for.

This thread is addressing the next big step in the natural progression of the sport. And it's not going to happen unless people make it happen. One of the people with both the ability and desire to make it happen made the effort to start this thread, and Schooler showed absolutely no respect for his effort.
exaclty ... i like schooler - but he needs to learn when to act a little more mature

now back on topic
Old 11-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
exaclty ... i like schooler - but he needs to learn when to act a little more mature

now back on topic
PRO OR AM >>>>>>>>WHICH ARE YOU????????? he.he
Old 11-06-2006, 09:47 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

The scoring system Nick presented seems balanced to me. If it was universally adopted, and judges trained and certified using the same scoring system I don't see why it couldn't work. Am I missing something important?

How will the judge selection process look? What qualifications are you looking for aside from stunting experience, if any? Will there be a clearly defined list of things to look for in each trick with regard to execution? Will the sanctioning body train, test and certify a pool of judges coast to coast and have them judge events regionally?

I hope some of those who have experienced crappy judging can come forward and say what they saw being done wrong and make suggestions on how to improve the situation. Trust is so important, it would stink to go to a competition and know you won't get a fair shake.

But just because something was wrong doesn't mean it always has to be. XDL east was a great competition, and very well judged. If you guys are using that system as a template for organizing on a larger scale I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:18 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

With that Judging can i go do a quickie begginers pop a stoppie & get the point. Kinda like a lot of people I know that got NO Style. They just do the trick kinda like in competition for the point or credit. SSSHHHIIITTT is Wack. In your combo as long as you take a foot off do you call it a Flamingo & do the next trick?? What happened to Style & Extension.. Little Quick tricks with no Style SUKK!! Judging in this Sport is in Flunking Kindergarden for the 5th year already... People that Flunk Kindergarden SuKK AZZ!!

guess what manny.. i made that strict point with the east coast event, you have to have great execution...

flea flickers dont count.. ask somebody
Old 11-06-2006, 10:22 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

^^^^^^ This is true.I think thats the only thing i had down was my execution
Old 11-06-2006, 10:33 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

again, XDL seems to be answering the lions share of complaints with comps, judging and the like
for those who weren't there, trust those who were
Old 11-06-2006, 10:37 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Honestly,
Me
bro......**** amn....id lvoe ot buy it fomr me....i eman since ur just gona GIVE it to em..sell it to me for say..500?lol
Old 11-06-2006, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824

now back on topic
its disrespectful fun isnt it?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:44 PM

how was ur gixer roadrash..did you already scrape taill and blow the motor?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:45 PM

No, we all want you to fall and break your leg now.

Let this thread be, Schooler. It is important, if not to you, then to others. People who use honesty as an excuse to be ******** are actually just ********.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:47 PM

alm down girl..im contributing my say to the stunt industry....with thsi post here..i will go that much further in making stunting a reality !!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 11:04 PM

Well, I hope someone kicks your *** for it.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:10 PM

lol....you can kick smack whip my *** whneever you want sweetie
Old 11-07-2006, 12:30 AM

MattMingay is an unknown quantity at this point

lol...i can only understand every second post of yours Schooler.....maybe you should be at School???
Old 11-07-2006, 12:39 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MattMingay
lol...i can only understand every second post of yours Schooler.....maybe you should be at School???
bwahahahahahahahah................................ .not funny!!!, actually very lame, his name is schooler and he cant spell let me see........... oh here we go, i got a good one...." maybe you should be at School "

Quick Reply: Pro or AM, which are you??