Pro or AM, which are you??

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 10:51 AM

John LegionST is a decent person
Re: Pro or AM, which are you??

Originally Posted by Schooler
im sorry but how the fukc did u comp amutuer.......ill go out to the spot right now and i garuntee you couldnt pulll off more then a power wheelie..a handstand a christ and a 5 ft endoe

would you prefer she competed in PRO???... cause those were her only two options unless your ignorant answer is "she shouldnt have competed at all".....................

That's how you learn, you enter and compete... there is no substitute for EXPERIENCE! Even if you know you are going to get last place, if you have the desire to compete, enter comps, you may surprise yourself!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 10:53 AM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
would you prefer she competed in PRO???... cause those were her only two options unless your ignorant answer is "she shouldnt have competed at all".....................

That's how you learn, you enter and compete... there is no substitute for EXPERIENCE! Even if you know you are going to get last place, if you have the desire to compete, enter comps, you may surprise yourself!!!
yeha that would of been my awnser!!lmaothey should have a begiinner class then for peeps like that...and i agree that you may suprise urslef....i bet jessica was real suprised!
Old 11-06-2006, 10:56 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

i guess you cna call it hate but im a truthful guy SORRY...hell she does good for a girl dont get mem worng there..but ****.....i wouldnt be competing at the skill level shes at...that prooves my point right thur this **** is image and its about the peeps you knowew and like you...theres hundreds of knownames out there that could put ona better show thne JESS no offense jess but there is..and you dont see them tkaing 3rd placer at amutuer comps

HAHAHA, thanks for backing up what i THOUGHT you would say!!!

I wish you would get a big bike and come compete at some comps... you might learn a thing or two about yourself!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 10:57 AM

haha.i kinda feel the same...**** cost money man.....and im bikeless..i gotta climb the ladder for a while
Old 11-06-2006, 11:01 AM

well i got my kids bike i forgot lol
Old 11-06-2006, 11:03 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

schooler you got a point, but people dont like to hear opinions spoken so candidly, they call it 'hating'.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:04 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

haha.i kinda feel the same...**** cost money man.....and im bikeless..i gotta climb the ladder for a while
This whole thread is really about people who want to see this sport continue to progress, and coming forward looking for input from the people who will most be affected by any changes that are implemented.

It's hard to communicate with you sometimes because you often seem to be looking from a critical viewpoint and instead of pointing out things you think may benefit the competitors, you seem to just be complaining or disagreeing for the hell of it. Which is frustrating. You make some valid points, but it's easy to just fall to bickering with you for some reason.

A novice class wouldn't be a bad idea. In the AMA the girls compete against the men in the same class. I don't see why stunting should be different. And if a person has the desire to compete, they should show up and do it. It takes a lot of heart to leave yourself open to criticism from people who won't even try to do what you are doing.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by StreetJurisdiction
schooler you got a point, but people dont like to hear opinions spoken so candidly, they call it 'hating'.
hey thnkx man...but i think they just dont liek to hear it fomr me so they call it hating haha..the truth can **** people off ssometimes its funny
Old 11-06-2006, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by excessa
This whole thread is really about people who want to see this sport continue to progress, and coming forward looking for input from the people who will most be affected by any changes that are implemented.

It's hard to communicate with you sometimes because you often seem to be looking from a critical viewpoint and instead of pointing out things you think may benefit the competitors, you seem to just be complaining or disagreeing for the hell of it. Which is frustrating. You make some valid points, but it's easy to just fall to bickering with you for some reason.

A novice class wouldn't be a bad idea. In the AMA the girls compete against the men in the same class. I don't see why stunting should be different. And if a person has the desire to compete, they should show up and do it. It takes a lot of heart to leave yourself open to criticism from people who won't even try to do what you are doing.
i am dissagreeing for the hell of it....its ****ing stuntlife..thats what i do on this site
Old 11-06-2006, 11:39 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Well, that's why I get frustrated.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:41 AM

im sory..want me to sned u some pics to amker it better
Old 11-06-2006, 11:43 AM

No but I do want you to work on your spelling.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:45 AM

haha.....ok i wil tri
Old 11-06-2006, 11:51 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

im sorry but how the fukc did u comp amutuer.......ill go out to the spot right now and i garuntee you couldnt pulll off more then a power wheelie..a handstand a christ and a 5 ft endoe

lol.. would you stop basing **** off of what you saw my riding 8months ago? or how long has it been? just because I practice a few tricks more than some... doesn't mean that's all I can do lil buddy...
The compeitition consisted of 3 variations of 4 different tricks.. wheelies, stoppies, aecro, burnouts. for Pro you had to do 5 variations...

my standup wheelies aren't power wheelies, how is it power wheelies if I can keep the bar consistly 2 inches from the ground?... but my wheelies with no handbrake yeah, they are... (how can they not be with no hand brake?)
In the comp: for wheelies: standup wheelie, flamingo, seat stander wheelie.... stoppies: one handed, spreader, regular. Aecro: christ, handstand, switchback. burnout, rolling, stand still, stand still one handed.

Reason I placed was because I followed the rules... the rest of the guys the competed amatuer.. only did circle wheelies.. and maybe some stoppies... they didn't do anything else.. so they lost a lot of points for it...

Yeah i was surprised that I won.. because I did it to have fun.. and to support allout-performance. Stop thinking with your small nut sac, although youre actually pretty entertaining now... the fact that you follow me around stuntlife, just to talk trash over any post I make... I think you might have a crush on me or something All I see is jealousy from you...
Old 11-06-2006, 11:52 AM

hey thnkx man...but i think they just dont liek to hear it fomr me so they call it hating haha..the truth can **** people off ssometimes its funny
no it's lies that make people talk back to you.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
lol.. would you stop basing **** off of what you saw my riding 8months ago? or how long has it been? just because I practice a few tricks more than some... doesn't mean that's all I can do lil buddy...
The compeitition consisted of 3 variations of 4 different tricks.. wheelies, stoppies, aecro, burnouts. for Pro you had to do 5 variations...

my standup wheelies aren't power wheelies, how is it power wheelies if I can keep the bar consistly 2 inches from the ground?... but my wheelies with no handbrake yeah, they are... (how can they not be with no hand brake?)
In the comp: for wheelies: standup wheelie, flamingo, seat stander wheelie.... stoppies: one handed, spreader, regular. Aecro: christ, handstand, switchback. burnout, rolling, stand still, stand still one handed.

Reason I placed was because I followed the rules... the rest of the guys the competed amatuer.. only did circle wheelies.. and maybe some stoppies... they didn't do anything else.. so they lost a lot of points for it...

Yeah i was surprised that I won.. because I did it to have fun.. and to support allout-performance. Stop thinking with your small nut sac, although youre actually pretty entertaining now... the fact that you follow me around stuntlife, just to talk trash over any post I make... I think you might have a crush on me or something All I see is jealousy from you...
ur pretty entertaining wiht ur bigg *** paragraph
Old 11-06-2006, 11:53 AM

Pow Pow Power Whoolieeees!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 11:55 AM

thought thats all you would have to say back... have a good day suckin your daddy's ****
Old 11-06-2006, 11:55 AM

Dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnn.....
Old 11-06-2006, 12:01 PM

Quick Reply: Pro or AM, which are you??