Pro or AM, which are you??

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Pro or AM, which are you??

Originally Posted by Schooler
i wasnt picking on you if thats what u thought being you have a shiny bike and your sig trick is a bar trick lolol jk......for real thoguh..i jsut think it has alot to do wiht popularity adn WHO YOU KNOW IN THIS "SPORT" and who your "cool" with..if it was all about skill..**** id buy an f4i and start practicing.......
i know you werent directing that towards me, i was just making a point or an idea that played off of what u said..

-kane
Old 11-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

**** you know you were on stuntlife loggin in posts whne your motor blew!!!

hell Edubs got over 4,900 posts on this site!! Lol

-kane
Old 11-06-2006, 12:23 AM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Is this directed strictly towards individual? Cuz i forgot how to wheelie.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:34 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

this thread got way off topic really quick. this is about pro or am not who is going to win something off a popularity contest. just my opinion(on record just incase people want to say Emrock said this or that) this LIFESTYLE that we all want to make mainstream and a SPORT will not become it untill every one gives up on these bullshit posted and let people like THOMAS get everything going in the right direction. I would love for this to get big and go to X-GAMES but i really honestly dont think it will happen in the years i have left going(and to squash rumers i am back) it is going to take a few years for this to get going but we have the righ people doing lots of big things for us all so please stop all the hating and get along

Emrock
Old 11-06-2006, 01:52 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Emrock
this thread got way off topic really quick. this is about pro or am not who is going to win something off a popularity contest. just my opinion(on record just incase people want to say Emrock said this or that) this LIFESTYLE that we all want to make mainstream and a SPORT will not become it untill every one gives up on these bullshit posted and let people like THOMAS get everything going in the right direction. I would love for this to get big and go to X-GAMES but i really honestly dont think it will happen in the years i have left going(and to squash rumers i am back) it is going to take a few years for this to get going but we have the righ people doing lots of big things for us all so please stop all the hating and get along

Emrock

f.uk the bike in your avatar!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 03:22 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
not knocking anything bro. I seriously doubt that talking about **** on stuntlife is serously gonna bring more organization to our sport. Stuntlife is a stong tool but it aint gonna cut it bro and thats the facts. ***** been argued on here for years and **** aint changed. Im just saying ride for fun and do what you gotta do to get yours. Someday a strong sanctioning body is gonna come in and help us out. Until then hustle as much as you can and ride cause you love it. All the business **** comes with loving what you do
hey edub what you doing tomorrow? you get my email with the pics?

come help me with my F4i tomorrow... PLEASE!??!!? I'm getting very depressed about not riding... You have an Ohms reader?
Old 11-06-2006, 03:59 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Emrock

Emrock
Perfectly said
Old 11-06-2006, 04:25 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

I would like to add my 2cents.. but I already know what the comments are going to be in reply...

the Infenion comp.. I competed amatuer.. everyone knows my skill level is amatuer... but the big arguement was that since I have sponsors and I'm "known" I should've competed Pro...

so how does the "if your known" doesn't matter the skill level? that doesn't make sense to me... I compete only if I think I might have a chance... I've only competed amatuer... and yeah call me garbage still cause I am.. I won't deny it... but I'm not going to compete pro until I know my skill level is to that point...

now someone help me fix my damn F4i!!!! please ???? I'm sad without it working...

ok hate on.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

ROAD RASH CHIC................what in the hell is the f4i doing or not doing and if you post your problem in th help section you might be surprise at the people that might have had the same problem so they know EXACTLY whats wrong with it and will tell you.........:YEAH
Old 11-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
I would like to add my 2cents.. but I already know what the comments are going to be in reply...

the Infenion comp.. I competed amatuer.. everyone knows my skill level is amatuer... but the big arguement was that since I have sponsors and I'm "known" I should've competed Pro...

so how does the "if your known" doesn't matter the skill level? that doesn't make sense to me... I compete only if I think I might have a chance... I've only competed amatuer... and yeah call me garbage still cause I am.. I won't deny it... but I'm not going to compete pro until I know my skill level is to that point...

now someone help me fix my damn F4i!!!! please ???? I'm sad without it working...

ok hate on.
you gotta be pro in the womens class ................your the best female out there
Old 11-06-2006, 08:23 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

ok hate on.

Being known speaks more to your staus as a performer. Winning competitions speaks to where you place as a competitive rider.

The show style could be very very different from competition style in the coming years. The competitive stunts will be more technical, and as stunters really dial in what the crowds scream over, the performance style is likely to become less technical in a way, more theatrical tricks that don't impress other stunters, and competitions stunts being the exact opposite, stuff a crowd isn't going to faint over.

So the delineation needs to be set in peoples minds, you can be well known if you just get yourself out there and do christs, wheelies, endos and burnouts. Crowds will think you are god. Won't win any competitions though.

I think Thomas is on to something. People who have won a certain amount of comps this year should automatically be sorted to pro next year, and then maybe let those who haven't competed much this year compete where they want and let the points sort out where they land categorically.

Last edited by excessa; 11-06-2006 at 08:32 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

excessa..............im not hating when i say this but you must type 100 words a minute
Old 11-06-2006, 08:33 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

hater, I'm telling my mom you said that.
*runs off crying*
Old 11-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by excessa
hater, I'm telling my mom you said that.
*runs off crying*
im use to that ive got two of those(my kids)
Old 11-06-2006, 08:50 AM

I thought you were going to say you have two of my mom. And I was thinking, you are welcome to keep one.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:04 AM

Crash087 is an unknown quantity at this point

wait are we talkin a race or stuntin"?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:36 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

excellent thread Thomas......I like to see someone has their eyes on the bigger/long term picture!!
Old 11-06-2006, 10:39 AM

Schooler is a decent person

ok hate on.
im sorry but how the fukc did u comp amutuer.......ill go out to the spot right now and i garuntee you couldnt pulll off more then a power wheelie..a handstand a christ and a 5 ft endoe
Old 11-06-2006, 10:45 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

im sorry but how the fukc did u comp amutuer.......ill go out to the spot right now and i garuntee you couldnt pulll off more then a power wheelie..a handstand a christ and a 5 ft endoe
you're just packed full of hate huh?? You got a lot of good things to say, but always seem to add more garbage.....
Old 11-06-2006, 10:48 AM

Schooler is a decent person

i guess you cna call it hate but im a truthful guy SORRY...hell she does good for a girl dont get mem worng there..but ****.....i wouldnt be competing at the skill level shes at...that prooves my point right thur this **** is image and its about the peeps you knowew and like you...theres hundreds of knownames out there that could put ona better show thne JESS no offense jess but there is..and you dont see them tkaing 3rd placer at amutuer comps

Quick Reply: Pro or AM, which are you??