Did it ever slow you down?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 12:22 AM

Bibo is infamous around these parts
Re: Did it ever slow you down?

Why dont you be a man?
Old 10-31-2006, 12:35 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I had to have surgery to repair a 4th degree seperation of my right shoulder AC ligament. happened setting down a long 3rd gear stand up that decided to tankslap the **** out of me @ about 60-65. I was totally geared up though so I came out pretty good except for the shoulder(landed right on it). I ran and picked the bike up and rode home before I knew how bad my shoulder was. I was back riding 3 weeks after surgery and pulling up wheelies 2 months after. I still have the same bike and kill it harder than ever. I Never once thought I would give up riding.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:10 AM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point

broken arm put me out of the game for 8 months. but that is because i broke it twice (same spot) in a 2 month peroid.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:12 AM

Customwhite can only hope to improve

See i think i'm gonna be stunting to my satisfaction. I'm not planning to learn and compete. I guess i'm just gonna do it to make me happy and impress friend...and hot biotches. When it comes to determination, hell yeah you have to be determined. My friend got his bike after me and he started pulling wheelies like nothing. I was jealous as hell. Guess what? After a couple of months of practice...I do them w/o a problem...come spring time i'm gonna start learning stand ups. Once i get them down...i wanna learn slow, parking lot, 5mph wheelies...man that **** is cool as hell...thanks for responses all.

Oh and yeah try to avoid them injuries guys.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:19 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

don't be skurrrrred
Old 10-31-2006, 01:20 AM

SinCalRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

After my last accident I thaught about giving up riding for a good hour while I was in trauma ................ but then my mind came to its senses and I realized I couldnt give it up. So After crushing my knee to powder, shattering my tib and fib, plus shoving them through the front of my leg, I then had to have 3 surgeries, the last one installed 2 plates and 10 screws in my leg. The tissue on the front of my leg started dying off due to the bone infecting the tissue, so they had to actually cut out one of my calf muscles and staple it to the front of m leg to fill the hole. I then spent a few hours a day in a hyperbaric chamber to assist in healing for almost 2 months. The Docs originally thaught I may lose my leg, they then said that I would never walk again on that leg. Well taht was 4 months ago and I still cant walk on my own, but am on crutches. This last week I went and bought my new helmet, ordered all new fairings for my bike, and began the rebuild process. This whole ordeal was pain and scared the crap out of me, but I am a firm believer that a life not lived is a life wasted. If riding is what gives you the joy you seek in life, then the pain that comes along is only set backs, and lessons on having respect for your machine and abilities. Okay sorry for the novel, just been a big subject round my family lately because I have to defend my going to ride again to everyone who wants to disown me for planning on being on my bike the day I can hold it up =)
Old 10-31-2006, 01:27 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Customwhite
See i think i'm gonna be stunting to my satisfaction. I'm not planning to learn and compete. I guess i'm just gonna do it to make me happy and impress friend...and hot biotches. When it comes to determination, hell yeah you have to be determined. My friend got his bike after me and he started pulling wheelies like nothing. I was jealous as hell. Guess what? After a couple of months of practice...I do them w/o a problem...come spring time i'm gonna start learning stand ups. Once i get them down...i wanna learn slow, parking lot, 5mph wheelies...man that **** is cool as hell...thanks for responses all.

Oh and yeah try to avoid them injuries guys.
i get bored doing the same old stuff over and over (even though my same old stuff is enough to impress friends who dont stunt and hot biotches) and thats what drives me to learn new stuff. whenever i learn something new its like learning to ride all over again. :YEAH
Old 10-31-2006, 01:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hyperryder
also being in this sport for only 2 years i see all types of riders. theres the one who ocasionly get out there and are sick but just never ride. theres the ones that ***** out in ther first week because they dont have every trick in the book. theres the one who all of a sudden just quit for no reason or reasons un known. finly theres the one who put every thing they have into it and those are the ones going some were some time. those are the ones with the heart to be grate. i just found somthing im good at and im gona stick with it as long as i can. till that mother fuccking fat lady sings.
+1000000000

Crashing and getting injured just makes me go out and ride harder. It's like a test everytime i crash. I will not let my motorcycle defeat me.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Armenian
+1000000000

Crashing and getting injured just makes me go out and ride harder. It's like a test everytime i crash. I will not let my motorcycle defeat me.
thats what made me ride the rest of the day on sunday with a busted up ankle, i made the mistake of not getting back on my 450 after a bad crash that i had and it took me a year to get my ***** back and stop being a puzzy.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by SinCalRyder
After my last accident I thaught about giving up riding for a good hour while I was in trauma ................ but then my mind came to its senses and I realized I couldnt give it up. So After crushing my knee to powder, shattering my tib and fib, plus shoving them through the front of my leg, I then had to have 3 surgeries, the last one installed 2 plates and 10 screws in my leg. The tissue on the front of my leg started dying off due to the bone infecting the tissue, so they had to actually cut out one of my calf muscles and staple it to the front of m leg to fill the hole. I then spent a few hours a day in a hyperbaric chamber to assist in healing for almost 2 months. The Docs originally thaught I may lose my leg, they then said that I would never walk again on that leg. Well taht was 4 months ago and I still cant walk on my own, but am on crutches. This last week I went and bought my new helmet, ordered all new fairings for my bike, and began the rebuild process. This whole ordeal was pain and scared the crap out of me, but I am a firm believer that a life not lived is a life wasted. If riding is what gives you the joy you seek in life, then the pain that comes along is only set backs, and lessons on having respect for your machine and abilities. Okay sorry for the novel, just been a big subject round my family lately because I have to defend my going to ride again to everyone who wants to disown me for planning on being on my bike the day I can hold it up =)
i wish you a speedy recovery bro, i know how hard it is when your recovering to explain to people who dont ride (especially family) why you love riding and "putting you life in danger." next to my family and friends, being on my bike riding is my love and my passion.

-stock (mexican mayhem)
Old 10-31-2006, 02:05 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SinCalRyder
just been a big subject round my family lately because I have to defend my going to ride again to everyone who wants to disown me for planning on being on my bike the day I can hold it up =)
I feel your pain except my family already disowned me after i broke my back and did'nt sell my bikes. I could deal with the pain. I have a hard time to this day dealing with my family looking at me in disgust when i tell them "I'M NOT SELLING MY BIKES". And may i wish you a full recovery as well.

-Alvin
Old 10-31-2006, 02:33 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Squidlee
my first day stunting i wrecked a highchair 12 at about 80, decapitated myslef and sprained my elbow. I was stunting again that same day.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:40 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bibo
Why dont you be a man?
Why don't you have your mom buy you English lessons instead of a bike