Did it ever slow you down?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 09:20 AM

cr33pin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Did it ever slow you down?

alright well thats prally it then cuz i remember it was older then my bike an mine is a 01
Old 10-30-2006, 11:58 AM

crash27 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have looped a high chair, looped a sit down while changeing gears...still i ever seem to get my bike together fast enough to ride again...if i die or get really hurt, this the way i wanna do it!!
Old 10-30-2006, 12:15 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

ill never stop.... ride or die...
Old 10-30-2006, 12:38 PM

*cHuCk* is an unknown quantity at this point

RIDE OR DIE.. thats the bottom line. even if the truth hurts !
Old 10-30-2006, 12:44 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Absolutely.
Gotta weigh the risk vs. reward with everything in life. If you're a recreational stunter you have to ask yourself how much you're willing to risk just to have fun or impress your friends. If you're a pro and you set out to accomplish a goal, you'll stop at nothing to achieve it regardless of what it takes. If you suffer a casualty it's part of the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness.
Gorka always makes too much god damned sense....

Last edited by thehate.; 10-30-2006 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:56 PM

Squidlee is a decent person

my first day stunting i wrecked a highchair 12 at about 80, decapitated myslef and sprained my elbow. I was stunting again that same day.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:02 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Worst I ever did was wreck doing an elevator. Jumped from the pegs to the tank doing about 40mph, missed the jump, fell off, tuck and rolled and was back up on my feet chasing after my bike. Fortunately, that's the worst I've ever wrecked!!
Old 10-30-2006, 01:26 PM

Ed-o is an unknown quantity at this point

It happens.... Terrible way to end a day but its part of the game. Crashed a coaster last summer doin like 40, as soon as I got new bars, (like a couple days later) I was right back on it, The only thing that has ever stopped me from rideing for a while, was the cops. Have got in more highspeed chases then I can rember, I used to race MRA so I can ride hella good. Anyway one of those ****s almost ramed me off my ****, I mead he was like 2inches from T-bonein my ***, I put the bike away at a friends house for about 3 weeks. scared the hell out of me. Now I just stunt in lots,**** ridein the streets to stressfull!
Old 10-30-2006, 05:38 PM

Customwhite can only hope to improve

Yeah i gotta say that "Gorka's" response made the most sense...and then they are those who say "ride or Die" exactly what i didnt wanna hear..LOL its all good, everyone's got their ways.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:48 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

i ate **** yesterday before a street ride we did in SF. my ankle was pretty swollen and everyone kept asking me what i was going to do. i told them "i came out here to ride," and thats exactly what i did (due to the fact that i was limping, but it wasnt something to keep me from working/riding). so i get on my bike and we kill the streets, but then towards the end of the day i get the bright idea to do krazy larry's in the middle of a park. i slid out and came down on the same ankle that i had injured earlier in the day. it popped prettty loud and hurt pretty bad, but i picked up my bike and finished the ride. so i get home and its swollen so bad it looks like my lower leg is about to explode so i go to the hospital. turns out it was just a pretty bad sprain (my foot and ankle look like some one painted them purple), the doc took me off work for a week.

so right now im thinking luckily it was just a sprain (due to the fact that me and my girl just started renting this house and her income alone cant pay all the bills), but now that injury has me thinking "what if it was worse and i couldnt work for months." the question thats been running through my head is, do i take it easy and just keep doing what i know, or do i say fvck it and keep trying new **** to progress??? pretty much a "catch 22"
Old 10-30-2006, 11:51 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

yo beaner

Old 10-30-2006, 11:53 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
yo beaner

am i supposed to be impressed
Old 10-30-2006, 11:54 PM
AQPWT

haha nah just rockin the R6 lol
Old 10-30-2006, 11:58 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Absolutely.
Gotta weigh the risk vs. reward with everything in life. If you're a recreational stunter you have to ask yourself how much you're willing to risk just to have fun or impress your friends. If you're a pro and you set out to accomplish a goal, you'll stop at nothing to achieve it regardless of what it takes. If you suffer a casualty it's part of the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness.
awsome post gorka. thats so me. i push my self to the max. not even two week after my discusting stoppie crash i went out on my 954 and rolled them again. i knew if i waited to long id regret it and be scaired to roll them again. and i had a broken wrist and three ribs with a cast on. determination takes you a long way my friend.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:03 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

also being in this sport for only 2 years i see all types of riders. theres the one who ocasionly get out there and are sick but just never ride. theres the ones that ***** out in ther first week because they dont have every trick in the book. theres the one who all of a sudden just quit for no reason or reasons un known. finly theres the one who put every thing they have into it and those are the ones going some were some time. those are the ones with the heart to be grate. i just found somthing im good at and im gona stick with it as long as i can. till that mother fuccking fat lady sings.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:07 AM
AQPWT

Originally Posted by hyperryder
also being in this sport for only 2 years i see all types of riders. theres the one who ocasionly get out there and are sick but just never ride. theres the ones that ***** out in ther first week because they dont have every trick in the book. theres the one who all of a sudden just quit for no reason or reasons un known. finly theres the one who put every thing they have into it and those are the ones going some were some time. those are the ones with the heart to be grate. i just found somthing im good at and im gona stick with it as long as i can. till that mother fuccking fat lady sings.
word, i hate the people "im gonna get a stunt bike and learn all this" they think its easy. **** takes time and dedication ive seen in the 4 months ive been stunt riding at least 4-5 people start and stop stunting within 2 weeks cus they couldnt wheelie. It takes heart just like u said man if your not 110% into it and not willing to risk your *** once in a while your not going anywhere.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:09 AM

Bibo is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
word, i hate the people "im gonna get a stunt bike and learn all this" they think its easy. **** takes time and dedication ive seen in the 4 months ive been stunt riding at least 4-5 people start and stop stunting within 2 weeks cus they couldnt wheelie. It takes heart just like u said man if your not 110% into it and not willing to risk your *** once in a while your not going anywhere.
awwwwww...

you touched my heart
Old 10-31-2006, 12:11 AM
AQPWT

exactly why your not getting anywhere in stunting your just worried about your shkwheelie zeen?
Old 10-31-2006, 12:13 AM

Bibo is infamous around these parts

Bro, Trust me, I aint worried about da shwheelies.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:17 AM
AQPWT

hey why dont you stick to your sh!tass thread instead of spreading your stupidity all over stuntlife?

Quick Reply: Did it ever slow you down?