not fun

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 03:50 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
not fun

unless im on the streets stunting has lost its rush, that adrenaline high you get or atleast i got when i first started.....every ss or wheelie i did was fun and i wanted to do it again....now the only reason i do a wheelie is to get to a diff position so i dont die of boredom on the wheelie....the only thing thats fun is long fast off peg coasters, workin on fast ss circles, and workin on stoppies....everything thing else is a big YAWN.....i respect all the new tricks but they just dont appeal to me, hc circles sick, sitdown to strangler sick, i just dont have an urge to learn them...i can finally do a decent set of ss circles now and there not fun, so the thot of dropping my **** a million times to learn a trick thats guna be boring as soon as i get it, **** it....i think im guna go back to dirt...anyone else get this?
Old 10-26-2006, 03:56 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Re: not fun

Work on the things that keep you interested. If something bores you don't do it. You are riding for you, aren't you?
Old 10-26-2006, 03:59 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

this is something that will keep you interested. EXCERSISE you fat f u c k. try joggin or weight watchers. oink oink you cow you were never cut out to ride wheelies just little debbies
Old 10-26-2006, 04:01 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

u can't even do regular ss 0's.. you're NOT nick you know,.... how would you know anything about riding? your bike is still in the garage with TWO flat tires, and no clip ons.... put down the twinkee lets fix your **** ***
Old 10-26-2006, 04:03 PM

Lunchbox- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DUMPstar
this is something that will keep you interested. EXCERSISE you fat f u c k. try joggin or weight watchers. oink oink you cow you were never cut out to ride wheelies just little debbies

THAT JUST HAPPENED DID IT BLOW YOUR MIND
Old 10-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Old 10-26-2006, 04:10 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
unless im on the streets stunting has lost its rush, that adrenaline high you get or atleast i got when i first started.....every ss or wheelie i did was fun and i wanted to do it again....now the only reason i do a wheelie is to get to a diff position so i dont die of boredom on the wheelie....the only thing thats fun is long fast off peg coasters, workin on fast ss circles, and workin on stoppies....everything thing else is a big YAWN.....i respect all the new tricks but they just dont appeal to me, hc circles sick, sitdown to strangler sick, i just dont have an urge to learn them...i can finally do a decent set of ss circles now and there not fun, so the thot of dropping my **** a million times to learn a trick thats guna be boring as soon as i get it, **** it....i think im guna go back to dirt...anyone else get this?
learn some acros then!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:15 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
learn some acros then!
i don't think they make a too too big enough to fit his jiggly man thighs
Old 10-26-2006, 04:17 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Last Sunday was pretty fun, I left the spot to go hit up the streets.... We should do that more often
Old 10-26-2006, 04:18 PM

***** the only combos have come in a bag....im suprised you can type that clearly with ur pudgy lil sausage fingers....i saw ur *** at stuntwars doing power wheelies, not introducing ur self to people, and murdering your handbrake....and maybe we can do an aerobics class together cus ur waist was bigger than ur 22+ sprocket...get off my kool aid cupcake
Old 10-26-2006, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i don't think they make a too too big enough to fit his jiggly man thighs

why cant i just use urs?
Old 10-26-2006, 04:20 PM

u can't even do regular ss 0's.. you're NOT nick you know,.... how would you know anything about riding? your bike is still in the garage with TWO flat tires, and no clip ons.... put down the twinkee lets fix your **** ***

this coming from the person who didnt ride for 3 months...ahahah...its prolly guna be there for a while i have lots of drinking to do this weekend...i have more tires im not worried.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:21 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not by any means a pro, but I got my bike registered so I could get back on the streets, its Fkin awesome. I really missed just riding long wheelies.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:22 PM
B.T.M.

come on now... i'm gonna crash soon and u're gonna miss it
Old 10-26-2006, 04:23 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

its kinda gettin like that for me right now.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:27 PM

come on now... i'm gonna crash soon and u're gonna miss it

but i wont miss the pain meds they give you..ahahha
Old 10-26-2006, 04:29 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I'm sick of getting hurt.Not the pain or anything but the downtime is what kills me.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:38 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
but i wont miss the pain meds they give you..ahahha
that's where you're wrong.. u won't be gettin ****... if u think u can just come around to take vitamins, think again fatty
Old 10-26-2006, 04:46 PM

that's where you're wrong.. u won't be gettin ****... if u think u can just come around to take vitamins, think again fatty

ok but when i get my wisdom teeth out, just remember wat u said.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
www.TEAMSELECTFEW.com

G-machine is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the same way as you about mid summer then I sold my bike and then We had a show to do and I was like damn I dont have a bike for the show so I bought a **** bomb and rocked out in front of a crowd and thats where its at for me.......all the boring days in the lot pay off when you perform and people enjoy it........whether your doing ss circle switchbacks, lol or just coasters and no handers when the crowd gets hype its worth it. Even for free shows.

just my opinion though

Quick Reply: not fun