Who hasnt?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 05:52 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Who hasnt?

Stalled out some sort of seat stander, spreader whatever, went flying handstand style over the front of the bike and then proceeded to get run over. It sucks! Been a while but it's always on my mind.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:58 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Who hasnt?

D is passed your bed time
Old 10-24-2006, 05:58 AM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

nope...havent yet
but now that ive said that...i bet i do it tomorrow
Old 10-24-2006, 06:01 AM
SERVIN IT UP

I got de-virginized no helmet style, hella of a feeling when your head hits the assphalt. That **** is hard!! And then when you think it's over here comes the bike lol.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:03 AM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

yea thats the suxor
what really sux is having the peg go thru you foot...now that fuggin hurts
Old 10-24-2006, 06:06 AM

SinCalRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

this isnt helping my argument to build a stunt bike damnit >=) Since I wiped out at 90 and damn near died I told everyone I'd build a full stunt bike so I dont wreck high speed........ guess its a good thing my family doesnt read up on here >=) Atleast your head is still on straight there D
Old 10-24-2006, 06:08 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by SinCalRyder
this isnt helping my argument to build a stunt bike damnit >=) Since I wiped out at 90 and damn near died I told everyone I'd build a full stunt bike so I dont wreck high speed........ guess its a good thing my family doesnt read up on here >=) Atleast your head is still on straight there D

it's not usually at high speed, mostly first gear in the lot 15-20 or slower. Somehow the bike will just take a shit and there you go!
Old 10-24-2006, 06:14 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

....frogs are the worst. Never even had a chance.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:21 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by timex
....frogs are the worst. Never even had a chance.

ouch! ya that has to ****!! I was always worried about those. And what messed me up was when it happned to me I could never figure out why the bike died out, so I was super paranoid for ever even doing a seatstander at a decent speed. I think I'll just stick to sit down wheelies
Old 10-24-2006, 06:25 AM

SinCalRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay at the risk of sounding dumb, WTF is a frog? Rather ask in here and sound dumb that in person at a show >=)
Old 10-24-2006, 06:37 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Best time I had is when that pos of mine shut off mid jump to 5050 and I was too stupid to let go. I was run over and gave it a hand full of gas at the same time around 20mph.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:40 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Yea, I recently stalled a spreader and while I was busy trying to find a place on the concrete to plant my face, my bike decided to pop start and tackle me. That feeling when you fly over, miss the killswitch, and have to let go of the clutch sucks
Old 10-24-2006, 06:56 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

coming down from spreader front brake locks for no reason,than 3 weeks later same **** in sitdown.than 2 month later bike shut off while tucking trough from spreader to 50/50.broke my ankle.now mouse trapped a spreader coaster,almost did the same **** only after riding for 2 weeks without the cast.turned out clipons and last sec clutch saved my *** today.first thing on my mind was "ow **** here we go again" lol this blows
Old 10-24-2006, 06:58 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Darius
ouch! ya that has to ****!! I was always worried about those. And what messed me up was when it happned to me I could never figure out why the bike died out, so I was super paranoid for ever even doing a seatstander at a decent speed. I think I'll just stick to sit down wheelies

Everytime I've been bucked off was because I was too stupid to fill the gas tank.

...sit down wheelies are pretty gangster though.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Artiom
coming down from spreader front brake locks for no reason,than 3 weeks later same **** in sitdown.than 2 month later bike shut off while tucking trough from spreader to 50/50.broke my ankle.now mouse trapped a spreader coaster,almost did the same **** only after riding for 2 weeks without the cast.turned out clipons and last sec clutch saved my *** today.first thing on my mind was "ow **** here we go again" lol this blows

Did the same thing on kick throughs before I screwed the kill switch down. Hit that fugger like three times before I finally decided to get rid of it.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by timex
Did the same thing on kick throughs before I screwed the kill switch down. Hit that fugger like three times before I finally decided to get rid of it.

yea but I allways make sure my bike full of gas,all my sht is bypassed long time ago.just happen for no reason. ow yea also missed sidowns coaster my brake faded right in there,that was fun,especially when I keep them like a foot of the ground and than rip hard as I can back to do it.I flew like superman
Old 10-24-2006, 07:10 AM

ELOPEZ636 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just crashed off a frog an broke my colar bone. f u k e d it up bad wont be 100% until stunt wars.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by ELOPEZ636
i just crashed off a frog an broke my colar bone. f u k e d it up bad wont be 100% until stunt wars.

yea I think if u have time to think at all, should jump straight and run fast
Old 10-24-2006, 07:44 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

My bike shut off last winter while i was doing a standup nohander. never had a chance to grab anything. Luckily the windscreen stopped me when i smashed my face off of it and broke some teeth. Never knew why it shut off either.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:57 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

My bike shut off mid spreader and flipped me over, then proceeded to run me over and bust my collar bone.

At least I can laugh about it now.... right?