Who hasnt?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 05:40 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person
Re: Who hasnt?

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
happend to me at stuntwars a few years ago (tuckin thru - kill switch) and also on the 954 doing a frog (ran out of gas)

better yet...

i was in stl for the ride of the century street ride last month. tearin it up for about 50-60 miles at highway speeds. i decide to rock a seat stander for the last 20 min of the ride. after about 10 min my mind started wondering and thinking.... i wonder how much gas is left in my tank? the last part of the ride was intense cause I had no clue how much fuel was in my tank. it could have cut out starving for gas at any moment. pretty freaky at 65mph!!!!!!
You are a brave man.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:43 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

And just like a mounth ago rocking highway side by side.My boys bike shuts off.Hand stand to broke both bones in arm, broke foot ,staples in knee. And i had to see it all while rocking one at 60 right beside me.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:08 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

been there done that got the Tshirt. If your lucky and it cuts out when your at coaster height you have enough time to react and you can get pin the bike with you legs and and grab the clutch to the engine brake doesnt finishes you off.
one huge plus of carbed bikes is they'll just start to run like **** in the wheelie, wont buck you off
Old 10-24-2006, 06:56 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
ouch! ya that has to ****!! I was always worried about those. And what messed me up was when it happned to me I could never figure out why the bike died out, so I was super paranoid for ever even doing a seatstander at a decent speed. I think I'll just stick to sit down wheelies
yeah, that's what happened to me a couple of months ago. cracked sternum...messed up shoulder. hurts every time.

PawPaw
Old 10-24-2006, 06:57 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
the fucked up thing is they stall out, but then somehow decide to start back up and run you over
they want revenge for all the abuse they are alive like that car cristy from the steven king movie lol

hmmm i watched my buddy hit the kill switch in a spreader, his head bounced off the ground with a helmet and he was still hurt.

i have stalled when climing to 50/50 just hurt my butt and back off legs, so now my kill swith iss safety shut to on position and my key is cut down, i wanna put some kinda rubber over my forks where they stick outta the tripple i always see teeth or eyes etc... crashing down onto them..ouch