Who hasnt?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
Re: Who hasnt?

Ran outta gas on the f4i at top of first gear in a spreader, ate some serious ****. Roadrash on the ankle to the bone, lol....weeeeeeeeeee

PS. Never run outta ****ing gas on a fuel injected bike.. There is no warning
Old 10-24-2006, 01:17 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Stalled out some sort of seat stander, spreader whatever, went flying handstand style over the front of the bike and then proceeded to get run over. It sucks! Been a while but it's always on my mind.
Knock on wood, never stalled out though. Bike has never cut out on me and just slammed down to think about it. I always do the splash test too.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:28 PM

Marcu$Brooks is an unknown quantity at this point

i jumped from the seat to the tank and some how hit the kill switch which caused me to slam the bike down
Old 10-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

few months ago highway spreader secound gear stock gear'd 02 r6 70 mph float back to engine brake, carbs completely cut out, luckily I just installed vortex clip-ons upside down and i could lean back far while doing spreaders did about a 60 mph worm hand stand stareing at my front tire getting ready to leap frog over my bike like a olympic gymnist n ****. a few mph more n the momentum would have sent me over.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:46 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

happend to me at stuntwars a few years ago (tuckin thru - kill switch) and also on the 954 doing a frog (ran out of gas)

better yet...

i was in stl for the ride of the century street ride last month. tearin it up for about 50-60 miles at highway speeds. i decide to rock a seat stander for the last 20 min of the ride. after about 10 min my mind started wondering and thinking.... i wonder how much gas is left in my tank? the last part of the ride was intense cause I had no clue how much fuel was in my tank. it could have cut out starving for gas at any moment. pretty freaky at 65mph!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 02:12 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I did it 3 weeks ago my sholder is still ****ed up!!!!!!!!!!!! then I High sided a HC-O- and sat. and my elbo is **** up as well!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 02:17 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Tuck n Roll !
Old 10-24-2006, 02:31 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

the fucked up thing is they stall out, but then somehow decide to start back up and run you over
Old 10-24-2006, 02:40 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

maen old bikes
Old 10-24-2006, 02:42 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

o3 636 rocking a seat stander really high with no handbrake, i hadnt taken care of my tipover switch yet and pow the bike shuts off, i go over the front hit the ground the bike starts back up, front wheel ran over my hand and the back wheel ran over my ankle. **** sucks, im kinda afraid to start trying frogs cause of that now.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:13 PM

cool_jocke is an unknown quantity at this point

longest jump this summer...

ss to special-k trough ignition

did allright some minor scuffs, but alot of airtime.....
Old 10-24-2006, 04:19 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

I remember doing a no-hander and it stalled out. Happened so fast I couldn't put my arms out to stop myself. My chin bashed the triple so hard I almost got knocked out. If I wasn't wearing a helmet I'd be missing half my grill......From that day on I've ALWAYS wore a helmet even if I'm only tooling around doing idle tricks.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Scrapes Elbow

ahaha yeah sit down no hander to stall is great, bike kicks back on and takes off right before u can put ur hands back on.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

came close but some how i saved it . i was doin a frog my throttle spun around cause i grinded that little nub off the throttle assembly..(thats a no no) i start coming down hands on the grips feet over my head ,it looked like a superman and i gassed it flew back into a gorilla scrape ,just ripped my jeans
Old 10-24-2006, 04:26 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate it when the bike stalls out, and then it slams down on the front tire then starts back up again.

DAMNIT!
Old 10-24-2006, 04:29 PM

cutter is a decent person

it happened to me a couple weeks ago my shoulder still hurts like hell
Old 10-24-2006, 05:01 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

i stahled doing spreader circles, hand got to tired i gues?? ate ****... but i had a helmet on!!

once on an 04 gixxer had the fuel pump fuse pop and i was going about 10mph and went down so f`in hard bent the upper down 3 inches and was thrown off then the damn bike ran me over and broke my right big toe!! wtf?????
Old 10-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Mid to top of first gear in a frog, ran out of gas, handstand over the front, and the bike pushed me down the road, didnt have my helmet strapped down tight, and it ripped off me, road rash on your face hurts.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:11 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

best thing I ever did was put my key in the air box :YEAH
Old 10-24-2006, 05:39 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Rockin a spreader down the strip and hear we go over the bars.The worst thing was is that i could see the bike chasing me down as i was rolling.Turn, O ****, Turn O **** ,Turn O ****. Broke my hand in the process.Was a dumbass two weeks later.Trying to ride the bike for some reason and what do you know.POP went the hand agian.Give it time to heal trust me.