Who hasnt?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 08:02 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Who hasnt?

Originally Posted by Darius
Stalled out some sort of seat stander, spreader whatever, went flying handstand style over the front of the bike and then proceeded to get run over. It sucks! Been a while but it's always on my mind.

this guy talking like he actually rides a bike... jeeezzzz

fool we named that trick two years ago. i was tellin nick apex yesterday if ever our sport pops off big.. 1st event should be furthest "awesome blossom" IE: distance in front of the bike u are flung before getting run down by that sport tourer u call an f4 EASY.

-kane
Old 10-24-2006, 08:05 AM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

im a pro so that has never happened to me i never crash

no i dont get this one back in the squid days i did a spreader(really low and fast, no helmet tank top) so when i land bam i slide out i wreck myself bad but i dont get how when i landed on my side hopw thr front tire rolled over me with the bike following. now its helmets for life.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:19 AM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

i stalled out going from merk step to a spreader and went over the front...alomst landed on my feet
Old 10-24-2006, 08:32 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
this guy talking like he actually rides a bike... jeeezzzz

fool we named that trick two years ago. i was tellin nick apex yesterday if ever our sport pops off big.. 1st event should be furthest "awesome blossom" IE: distance in front of the bike u are flung before getting run down by that sport tourer u call an f4 EASY.

-kane

....I didn't even know what a bike was two years ago.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:17 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

definitely gone over the front on quite a few occasions ... still waiting for my bike to get pissed off enough to chase after me though.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:05 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by timex
....frogs are the worst. Never even had a chance.
AMEN BROTHA!!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:13 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

I feel ya on this one big time!

My 636 just decied to blow a fuse while I was rocking a frog at about 70km/h on the street, I jumped to frog and bam! the bike just shut off Before I even knew what was happening I was sliding on my helmet, and then Im rolling and along comes my bike running me over right in my arpit I remeber thinkin to myself as I was rolling to a stop after the bike ran me over "did I just hit the kill switch and totally **** myself?" But sure enough when I got to the bike that was just resting against the guard rail about 100ft infront of where I stopped rolling, there was power but no FI or fuel pump....

I was out for a week becasue of the rash and didnt do any wheelies for like a week after I got back on ....My bike blew like 3-4 more fuses during that time, so It really got me paranoid! Then I zip tied the fuse in another location and its been fine ever since

My helmet was pretty much brand new at the time which sucked, but Im glad I was wearing a good one as it took most of the crash....I slid on my head for a good distance before I started rolling and getting rash on my body....Big thanks to my 2 friends behind me for keeping their heads up and not running me over aswell
Name:  DSC01127.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  54.0 KB
Old 10-24-2006, 10:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

froggy circle to much brake awww f u c k i was over it till you brought it up ill be sweatin it tonight thanks d
Old 10-24-2006, 10:28 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

"Awesome Blossom"!!! Finally a trick I can compete with the pros on! I flip over the front every time Im in the lot. I ride a 97 900 and I will be dammed if that thing doesnt stall or buck if just the slightest thing is off. A little low on gas or too high, off it goes and over i go! Funny for vid and Ive done it so much I laugh as Im flipping now!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:28 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Had it happen a couple times. Came in haulin scrapin a seat stander, right as Im poppin the clutch to ride out of it, just mousetrapped on me...Like you said handstand style over the front.

First time learning spreaders, came down with too much weight over the bars, and went right over too.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:53 AM

GSXRMON can only hope to improve

i was having a good old time @ STUNTRAGEOUS, UNTIL MY BIKE RAN OUT OF GAS WHILE ON A SEATSTANDER, JUST GOING OVER THE HANDELBARS WHEN MY 636 DECIDED TO KICK ON AGAIN AND BOTH WE WENT THRU THE SAFETY FENCE, CBANG MY HEAD PRETTY HARD, LOST MY HOLE FRONT FAIRING WITH HEADLIGHT AND ALL AND HALF OF THE TWO SIDES, IT WAS FUN THOUG, TIME FOR CLUSTER, DIDNT HAVE ONE COULDNT TELL
Old 10-24-2006, 11:00 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

the bike always seems to run over your armpit too...
Old 10-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

1st time I ever pulled through from 50-50 to highchair... pulled through...then ran out of gas, lol. Also have done it froggy...sucks.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:07 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSXRMON
i was having a good old time @ STUNTRAGEOUS, UNTIL MY BIKE RAN OUT OF GAS WHILE ON A SEATSTANDER, JUST GOING OVER THE HANDELBARS WHEN MY 636 DECIDED TO KICK ON AGAIN AND BOTH WE WENT THRU THE SAFETY FENCE, CBANG MY HEAD PRETTY HARD, LOST MY HOLE FRONT FAIRING WITH HEADLIGHT AND ALL AND HALF OF THE TWO SIDES, IT WAS FUN THOUG, TIME FOR CLUSTER, DIDNT HAVE ONE COULDNT TELL
Sounds like you need one of my stunt stays so you dont loose that upper again
Old 10-24-2006, 11:07 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

<-------- Frog
Old 10-24-2006, 11:34 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GSXRMON
ran out of gas on my 636 in ss also and couldn't get back to the clutch fast enough and ended up eating ****....ended up fracturing my wrist and you could see the bone on my elbow
Old 10-24-2006, 11:48 AM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in the club of being thrown over too! , broke my wrist done it a few times once cause of no gas and other cause of crappy conection in my fuel pump realy on my f4i
Old 10-24-2006, 11:56 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

ahhh yes handstand style to eat **** bike run over seatstander and it happend jumping to spreader real slow one time. i swear i was doing a handstand for like 10 sec before i finally lost it over the front but im o.k. now :YEAH
-mike
Old 10-24-2006, 12:17 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
it's not usually at high speed, mostly first gear in the lot 15-20 or slower. Somehow the bike will just take a shit and there you go!

it happened to me a year and a half ago, kicked the key going from spreader to highchair....not a good out come
Old 10-24-2006, 12:31 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Ran out of gas in a HC but didn't get run over.