made the jump 2 f4i-ville !!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: made the jump 2 f4i-ville !!

Originally Posted by joeyriddla420
I still miss my 636 ,I prolly should have kept it . It was a pysco bike. f' it , I'll get another one before next summer. only had 2500 miles on it when I sold it.
Wow you sold a orange 636
Old 11-29-2006, 07:58 PM

Squidlee is a decent person

Originally Posted by joeyriddla420
Well I finally got one .Yea, I'ts bone stock ,and I got alot of work to do ,not crazy about the color,but at least it's a honda.Definatly more stable then my ZZR .Just getting used to the bike on the streets . handling is tight.what's the best F4i cage? I'm rockin the 905 on my kawi.
if your smart you'll go straight to ebay and get a stuntaid cage for it. noone makes cages better than stunt aid.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:09 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Wow you sold a orange 636
I know, I really loved the color and the bike was almost brand new ,but the dude I got it from lived in an apartment ,and left the bike in the boiling south florida sun for a year without a cover ,and the paint faded big time .it came with a rear seat cowl that he kept inside and when you put it on the bike , it was like 10 shades darker orange then the bike! So when I sold it ,I hid the cowl so the kid would'nt see how faded it was!!! If anyone needs it,let me know.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	04 636 cowl.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	184462  
Old 11-29-2006, 09:14 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

If you SF that ****er I am goin to be pissed. to many SF f4i's (no offense)
Old 11-29-2006, 09:51 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
loses upper, get acerbis headlight, no more than +7 gearing,moose or msr clutch lever, cbr1000rr master for hb, full throttle master, vortex woodcraft or fi clipons...have someone who knows what there doing dent the tank, surfboard grip tape on it, APE cam chain tensioner when its needed, 28lbs in the front tire, 25-28lbs in the rear, be the envy of all other stunt bikes

alsmost forgot sum sort of round bar, and take the tail off until u get it
listen pal. ur 15 years old - no one is going to listen to you. And your advice is garbage! Rock a full upper, a giant pizza pan, screw the hand brake, who needs a cam chain tentioner - just put another motor in, run 2lbs of rear pressure & take the wind out of zunits sails! you porky bastard!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:56 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

true too many fightered f4i's I'm gonna keep it ff just cut it down a bit . I am prolly gonna fighter my carbed zx6r fer fun!! just as a beater.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

just bring some thing to the spot and kill it we are running out of stunter over here they keep braking bones,,,,,hahahhahaha