Fastest No hander

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 06:37 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Fastest No hander

Whats' the fastest any of you have gone in a no hander?? I've got up to 4th gear on the f4i. I go thru the gears and sometimes reach down and keep twisting the idle screw up. To go real fast I must have the rpm at 8-9000 or more I dont have a tach so I'm not exactly sure but the thing is screaming. I estimate my speed to be around 50-55mph.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fastest No hander

Christ!
Old 10-22-2006, 06:49 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I think faster is possible but the bike does wobble sometimes at that speed but then again I got my tire pressure pretty high. Maybe if I lowered it I could go faster who knows, some 100mph no handers would be insane. Perfect road and a idle screw that gets the butterflys open farther would do the trick.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:54 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I think faster is possible but the bike does wobble sometimes at that speed but then again I got my tire pressure pretty high. Maybe if I lowered it I could go faster who knows, some 100mph no handers would be insane. Perfect road and a idle screw that gets the butterflys open farther would do the trick.

Your the one with cruise control on your bike... Use your throttle lock to pick up speed and **** it drop a lil pressure in the rear tire... I guess my next step in stunting will be clicking down into nuetral from 3rd and work on the longest NH coaster........
Old 10-22-2006, 09:33 AM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lower tire pressure = more wobble at higher speeds
Old 10-22-2006, 09:43 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
Lower tire pressure = more wobble at higher speeds
Sorry but i believe you are wrong cuzzin.Less pressure=more surface =more stabble.But anyway.I have been trying to get third gear but it always wobbles on me.Side to side speeding up isnt fun.But i do run a fully aired tire.Dont see me geting fourth any time soon.Are there any tricks for over around 30 i would say?
Old 10-22-2006, 10:10 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have a guess on speed, but I can definetly carry them pretty far in 6th with the idle screaming on the 636.....fast is the only way to do no-handers!
Old 10-22-2006, 10:17 AM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you cut the tip of your idle screw off? my boy did it on his f4i and he gets the rpms up high quickly. he gets up to third sometimes forth but the spot isn't long enough cuz he's going so damn fast.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

4th gear, about 40, maybe 45 tops
Old 10-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

I've done 3rd and 4th on my F4i, bu that's with +14 gearing. It's fun as hell... One of my favorite trick by far. I crank the **** outta the idle though!
Old 10-22-2006, 11:41 AM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand that more contact = more stable at LOW speeds....but think about physics....centrifiguel (sp?) force....the side wall of the tire will be more unstable at higher speeds because of the way it flexes...if you think about it youll understand...high speed and low pressure gets wobbly....
Old 10-22-2006, 11:53 AM

Andreas is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats' the fastest any of you have gone in a no hander?? I've got up to 4th gear on the f4i. I go thru the gears and sometimes reach down and keep twisting the idle screw up. To go real fast I must have the rpm at 8-9000 or more I dont have a tach so I'm not exactly sure but the thing is screaming. I estimate my speed to be around 50-55mph.
Call Stunt junkies at discovery and do the fastest No-hander wheelie? :YEAH
Old 10-22-2006, 11:54 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
I don't have a guess on speed, but I can definetly carry them pretty far in 6th with the idle screaming on the 636.....fast is the only way to do no-handers!

Remember when we were plating with them at that Airport show... 8-10K idle and 4th-5th gear was probably around 45-55 mph... ive done them faster than that day but me and joe were both doing them there.

I've done them on the highway same setup and im usually a little bit slower than the flow of traffic... need more idle! LOL
Old 10-22-2006, 12:33 PM

636STUNA is an unknown quantity at this point

6th On The Highway Going Like 50mph
Old 10-22-2006, 12:40 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

i deff stole joe verts style and i do them in 6th if i got room, i usually got my idle at aboot 8-10000 depending on how lazy i am, i am -1 +14 tho so im not sure how slow i prob am going but i run aboot 30lbs in my tire and i usually don't get any wobbles, they are usually pretty smooth but don't forget to hook the foot!!...............
Old 10-22-2006, 12:42 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

No-handed coaster from 3rd -1 +3 on a 929. Dunno how fast that was... really fun though.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:21 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I'm at least 35(kph) , but thats not my forety, hey, im gonna go ride 4 a bit!
Old 10-22-2006, 01:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
I understand that more contact = more stable at LOW speeds....but think about physics....centrifiguel (sp?) force....the side wall of the tire will be more unstable at higher speeds because of the way it flexes...if you think about it youll understand...high speed and low pressure gets wobbly....
+1
Old 10-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

I do believe In starboyz FTP4 marino doin one at 70mph
Old 10-22-2006, 01:58 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

if you used a throttle lock, you could go as fast as you want. And if you could make or buy a throttle lock that only stopped the throttle from turning back after you lock it, you could still blip the throttle if you let the wheelie dip to far.

Quick Reply: Fastest No hander