New squid in town...

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 03:39 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New squid in town...

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
circles to the right.. that are just turned, not dipped... not real circles.
Last I heard if you even look to the left you fall that's how far away from circles you are! Stick with your seat standers through intersections late at night, leave the circles to the big boys.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:43 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Last I heard if you even look to the left you fall that's how far away from circles you are! Stick with your seat standers through intersections late at night, leave the circles to the big boys.
you have been practicing recons forever, and i have never even attempted a circle, and i'll still get them before you.. see you in vegas numb nuts
Old 10-20-2006, 03:44 PM

Ballistic_22 is an unknown quantity at this point

My boy Levi just moved out to Vegas a week ago! Look out for a bright orange R6 !
Old 10-20-2006, 03:59 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

How in theeeee f$%k do you ride all night in the first place when all your bikes are in an impound lot? You can only steal so many Mr. Gone in 60 Seconds! :YEAH
Why do you think in not in vegas now you idiot. I only have one bike right now sold the 636,, and if my bike was stolen id be in jail right now you retard.

Last edited by SCOTT_Chychul; 10-20-2006 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:16 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Why do you think in not in vegas now you idiot. I only have one bike right now sold the 636,, and if my bike was stolen id be in jail right now you retard.
I'm just giving you $hit about that, so chill out. And Vegas is fun and all, but to hot for my taste, even at night. But then again, I was there in the middle of June.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:17 PM
N/A

you have been practicing recons forever, and i have never even attempted a circle, and i'll still get them before you.. see you in vegas numb nuts
Dude, I wish I could go to Vegas so bad but I can't get time off.

And you are wrong, I've been practicing your "recons" for not even a month. I started practicing them as the weather got bad so I ride MAYBE once every 2 weeks b/c of the weather getting so $hitty at night.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:25 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm just giving you $hit about that, so chill out. And Vegas is fun and all, but to hot for my taste, even at night. But then again, I was there in the middle of June.
Didnt seem to bad to me. Everytime the cops came to talk to me i got off with a warning. Works perfect for me.. when its too hot to ride there, im here and when its too cold to ride here im there.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:53 PM

mikkee is a decent person

i have never even attempted a circle
Why not? You have HB and have reg SS on lock right? Sh*t you have the circle button - AKA F4izzle! Do it! there fun, well after you stop crashing and you can gas through at least 2+ of them.. Ha Ha
Old 10-27-2006, 10:32 AM
N/A

Originally Posted by mikkee
Why not? You have HB and have reg SS on lock right? Sh*t you have the circle button - AKA F4izzle! Do it! there fun, well after you stop crashing and you can gas through at least 2+ of them.. Ha Ha
He's scurred!! Besides, I figure it's really hard to circle with a belly that size! Maybe if we just dangle a Ho-Ho to the left he'll start circling. hahaha
Old 10-27-2006, 02:39 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

He's scurred!! Besides, I figure it's really hard to circle with a belly that size! Maybe if we just dangle a Ho-Ho to the left he'll start circling. hahaha
i'll just flop my ***** to the left, should put me in auto rotate
Old 10-27-2006, 02:45 PM
N/A

I would believe your ***** were that big, if only you've even attempted a circle. You may call my circles "Recons" or half assed ones at best, but atleast I'm trying! But I do envy the sitdown no handers you got goin
Old 10-27-2006, 02:49 PM
B.T.M.

n my new tricks.. more to come this weekend.. might get some street footage tomorrow.. which will consist of only ss from me haha
Old 10-27-2006, 02:51 PM
N/A

So Vegas is going to be a possibility for me... JoeJoe is coming upto Fort Collins this weekend so I'll talk with him and Eddie, see if they are going. We can car pool or whatever
Old 10-27-2006, 02:52 PM
N/A

Are you going to try and go still?? Even though you are broke, jobless and have your **** in your hand most of the day now?
Old 10-27-2006, 02:59 PM
B.T.M.

i'm not broke, i am jobless, and that's your sisters hand.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:43 PM
N/A

i'm not broke, i am jobless, and that's your sisters hand.
Didn't we go over this, my sister passed away 6 years ago in a car crash. That's like the 3rd time you've done that **** head!!!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:31 PM
B.T.M.

not my fault liar
Old 10-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

yo did u quit ur job or get fired for being on S.L. all day:YEAH
Old 10-28-2006, 12:49 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
goto the local bike shops like cycleshop and talk to peeps they can point you in the right direction.. or ask nick that fool rides everyday...

-kane
apex nick is just all glamma. he Photoshops himself onto my pictures. I've been in a lawsuit with him for 3 f'n years. Keeps taking my body, making it taller & skinnier - then making the bike do better stunts than I can do. But Photoshop is a mother facker. he is tricky, watch out.

www.apexstunts.com

(had to plug him before he suid me!) LOVE YA NICK!!!
Old 10-28-2006, 01:34 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
apex nick is just all glamma. he Photoshops himself onto my pictures. I've been in a lawsuit with him for 3 f'n years. Keeps taking my body, making it taller & skinnier - then making the bike do better stunts than I can do. But Photoshop is a mother facker. he is tricky, watch out.

www.apexstunts.com

(had to plug him before he suid me!) LOVE YA NICK!!!
HAHA you're my boy blue!! How's the good life "popawheelie"?

Quick Reply: New squid in town...