xdl and other comp scoring

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
Re: xdl and other comp scoring

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

i could go on, but what do i know? i havent been in the game very long and i only win because of my name
Teach is a SQUID!!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 09:30 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

you get no extra points for a good looking bike...it is REQUIRED that it be CLEAN..you lose points when you dont comply with the written rules...same as you lose points for not doing a burnout or acro.

i could go on, but what do i know? i havent been in the game very long and i only win because of my name
So why bother with all the bribes then? seems like a waste of money.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:55 AM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by 322efonic
why dont you guys start wearing suits and ties while you ride some of you can even wear a skirt with a pink thong so your professional apperance looks great so the crowd will wanna **** you afterward sorry to tell you but some of these riders that are better then you are only 19 with barely enough money to make it to the comp that unfortunately have to get judged by a 30 year old washed up rider that is only there to make his ****ing money if you dont like my opinion **** you i dont care im not kisssing anyones *** cause they judged my bike cause it had new paint take you pink thong and shove it up your ***
certain people are trying to make this sport legit. suits and ties no. How would you go to a job interview? ripped jeans, ratty t-shirt, shitted up shoes unshaved and smelling of B.O..
The first thing you do is look presentable.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
Sic Paint Jobs Are For People Who Dont Have The Skills To Make Ratty Bikes Look Good "e Dub" Outer Most One Of My Favorite Sayings And Riders
Cept his bike does look good
Old 10-18-2006, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Cept his bike does look good
ya i've seen the pictures, his bike does look nice as hell and it was or still is full fairinged
Old 10-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Last I saw it was full fairing'd. I've seen it SF'd too..
Old 10-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Brap

Wow we got a couple cry babies on this thread...
Old 10-18-2006, 12:02 PM

thats what i've noticed
Old 10-18-2006, 05:24 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

you get no extra points for a good looking bike...it is REQUIRED that it be CLEAN..you lose points when you dont comply with the written rules...same as you lose points for not doing a burnout or acro.

you paid the judges off!
Old 10-18-2006, 06:12 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
you paid the judges off!
damn you teach
Old 10-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 322efonic
this whole hing is gay get a ****ing life and get over your glamour bikes ****
you are f'in joking .......................right?????????????????????? ???
Old 10-18-2006, 08:29 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I'm not soo sure about the xtra points thing I've heard it come out of one of the judges mouth, quote " his apearance was better than the other guys" And no Teach you didnt win because of the Roller Hockey outfit you were wearing, maybe it was that bad *** A Star Jacket?
Old 10-18-2006, 08:49 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius
I'm not soo sure about the xtra points thing I've heard it come out of one of the judges mouth, quote " his apearance was better than the other guys" And no Teach you didnt win because of the Roller Hockey outfit you were wearing, maybe it was that bad *** A Star Jacket?
its the ll bean jacket for sure
Old 10-18-2006, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
its the ll bean jacket for sure
hell ya ll bean and hicking boots, that man was ready for a serious trek through the woods.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE BECAUSE YOUR RIDIN STYLE DEFINITLY DIDNT GET YOU WERE U ARE TODAY

your a retard to think that first off i even have to explain myself to you or any other wanna be parkin lot punk..

my riding style, my work ethic, my personality, my being in the right place at the right time, my gimmicks.. i dunno i dont care. all i do know is Ive worked fukin hard for the last 4 years to get me where i am today and for some snot nosed puke like u to dis on me.. pssh.. you dont even breathe the same air i breathe fool..

you and i are not even the same speicies. I was u.. then i evolved.

now go play in traffic.

-kane
Old 10-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Sic Paint Jobs Are For People Who Dont Have The Skills To Make Ratty Bikes Look Good "e Dub" Outer Most One Of My Favorite Sayings And Riders

funny that his bike is now blinged out to the max, full fairring custom paint and chrome frame..

-kane
Old 10-18-2006, 11:38 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kaneone
funny that his bike is now blinged out to the max, full fairring custom paint and chrome frame..

-kane
yeah me and bornie were just talking about how people are hating on pretty bikes.. its usually the people like me who cant keep or afford to keep them pretty..................
Old 10-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by celgsxr
yeah me and bornie were just talking about how people are hating on pretty bikes.. its usually the people like me who cant keep or afford to keep them pretty..................

hate stems from jealousy...

-kane
Old 10-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
your a retard to think that first off i even have to explain myself to you or any other wanna be parkin lot punk..

my riding style, my work ethic, my personality, my being in the right place at the right time, my gimmicks.. i dunno i dont care. all i do know is Ive worked fukin hard for the last 4 years to get me where i am today and for some snot nosed puke like u to dis on me.. pssh.. you dont even breathe the same air i breathe fool..

you and i are not even the same speicies. I was u.. then i evolved.

now go play in traffic.

-kane
kane ........me and you have been down this road dude and i like blinged out bikes and all yall can ride but i promise you that this comment was cause i dont care how much better you are than me or lots of other riders on here you put your pants on one leg at a time like most of us so some of us might fu(k your girl better than you........does thaty mean that we are of higher standards.............like you are saying you are
Old 10-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Kane ...go do some power nose wheelies fool until you are darius........you aint ****

Quick Reply: xdl and other comp scoring