Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 04:28 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: xdl and other comp scoring

Originally Posted by Kaneone
rule of life....

appearance is everything...

-kane
YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE BECAUSE YOUR RIDIN STYLE DEFINITLY DIDNT GET YOU WERE U ARE TODAY

Last edited by Scott-; 10-17-2006 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:39 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
APPEARANCE IS THE ONLY RESON U HAVE MADE IT IN THIS SPORT CUZ YOUR RIDIN STYLE IS HIDEUS SORRY KAIN BUT KEEP THAT RULE OF LIFE **** TO YOURSELF
gotta love the haters, there are a few people that put into this sport as much as the top riders.

you shouldnt talk unless you
a) have put more into this "sport" and have proof of it
or
b) ride better and at least have the attention of someone other than the hometown crowd

either put up or shut up
Old 10-17-2006, 05:08 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
gotta love the haters, there are a few people that put into this sport as much as the top riders.

you shouldnt talk unless you
a) have put more into this "sport" and have proof of it
or
b) ride better and at least have the attention of someone other than the hometown crowd

either put up or shut up
why dont you guys start wearing suits and ties while you ride some of you can even wear a skirt with a pink thong so your professional apperance looks great so the crowd will wanna **** you afterward sorry to tell you but some of these riders that are better then you are only 19 with barely enough money to make it to the comp that unfortunately have to get judged by a 30 year old washed up rider that is only there to make his ****ing money if you dont like my opinion **** you i dont care im not kisssing anyones *** cause they judged my bike cause it had new paint take you pink thong and shove it up your ***
Old 10-17-2006, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by 322efonic
why dont you guys start wearing suits and ties while you ride some of you can even wear a skirt with a pink thong so your professional apperance looks great so the crowd will wanna **** you afterward sorry to tell you but some of these riders that are better then you are only 19 with barely enough money to make it to the comp that unfortunately have to get judged by a 30 year old washed up rider that is only there to make his ****ing money if you dont like my opinion **** you i dont care im not kisssing anyones *** cause they judged my bike cause it had new paint take you pink thong and shove it up your ***
WELL SAID AMEN BROTHER
Old 10-17-2006, 05:22 PM

Sic Paint Jobs Are For People Who Dont Have The Skills To Make Ratty Bikes Look Good "e Dub" Outer Most One Of My Favorite Sayings And Riders
Old 10-17-2006, 05:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

called paying your dues ...... If you don't have the proper equiptment to meet the requirement of the comp or exhibition......You don't qualify. it was simply put......you don't wonna comply...stay in your sandbox.

most of these other riders who compete all over the country have made sacrifices and payed there dues.

People running there mouth and spend there time whining and crying takes no effort. 20$ on Krylon and masking tape isn't asking alot.....even for a 10 year old.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:40 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Sic Paint Jobs Are For People Who Dont Have The Skills To Make Ratty Bikes Look Good "e Dub" Outer Most One Of My Favorite Sayings And Riders
guess what....your favorite rider has been glammed out lately. lol
Old 10-17-2006, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
guess what....your favorite rider has been glammed out lately. lol
HEY SHUT UP GRANPA HA HA JUST PLAYIN OG
Old 10-17-2006, 06:01 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i dont care what kind of sprocket you have, what kind of bars you have, handbrake, no handbrake, whatever...

if you cant take the 30 minutes and chump change it takes to clean and at least rattle can your bike to come compete at a show where you have a better chance of getting noticed and getting pics in magazines because you have a clean looking bike anyways.. then why should I waste my time putting on good events?? if you dont like it, then dont come, the train will just pass you by...
if someone has a perfect run and the have a rat *** looking bike, yes they will lose a few points.. will it make them lose the comp, I dunno, depends... its your choice.. I choose to reward people who choose to take the time to make thier bikes look decent...

if you choose not to do acrobatics, yes you will lose points... once again, your choice...

when outsiders see my events, they dont see a bunch of **** ups on ratty *** bikes.. they see a professional show being put on featuring the best of the best on well kept motorcycles... thats how it is and thats how it will be...

if anyone who competes or desires to compete has a complaint then let me know.. until then, all of you non contributing, non competing, spot fairies stay safe behind your keyboard, or at your local lot where you are the best rider on your ratty peice of **** bike

Great post right from the man that matter's mouth!!! take notes

I'm SOOOOOOO sick of the "WAAAAAHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, im too lazy to make my bike look decent, i dont care about your stupid comps but im going to cry about it anyway, WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH... im #1 stunner with my ratty bike, look what i can do even though my bike's not pretty.... WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH fvck all you glamour ****, I'M FULL OF HAAAATE!!!WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Take your ratty bikes and sh!tty attitudes to the dumpster!

Better yet, keep being "gangsta", less competition and more room in magazines for the rest of us!!!:YEAH
Old 10-17-2006, 06:04 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

go learn to read, appearence is 5 points outta 100
Old 10-17-2006, 06:05 PM

have you seen his freshly painted bike lately
Old 10-17-2006, 06:08 PM

YOUR TO LATE PAW PAW BEAT U TO IT
Old 10-17-2006, 06:12 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have not seen it pics please mikey

and 20 of krylon does wonders :YEAH

Name:  XDLVAOCT066.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  48.0 KB
Old 10-17-2006, 06:16 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

hooters girl come on, this is the girl progression to hooker

hooters girl
"model"
nude model
stripper
hooker
Watch your mouth boy.Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.And dont even try and come back with ,your saying a hooters girl is successful?Side job while geting ready to make the big bucks in a high up job that you will never see. :YEAH
Old 10-17-2006, 06:28 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
i have not seen it pics please mikey

and 20 of krylon does wonders :YEAH

***** thats not crylon dont lie.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:30 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm SOOOOOOO sick of the "WAAAAAHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, im too lazy to make my bike look decent, i dont care about your stupid comps but im going to cry about it anyway, WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH... im #1 stunner with my ratty bike, look what i can do even though my bike's not pretty.... WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH fvck all you glamour ****, I'M FULL OF HAAAATE!!!WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Better yet, keep being "gangsta", less competition and more room in magazines for the rest of us!!!:YEAH[/QUOTE]
ohg shiit johns pissed look out. john when did you get db bars i told you you would love em dident i.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:08 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Great post right from the man that matter's mouth!!! take notes

Better yet, keep being "gangsta", less competition and more room in magazines for the rest of us!!!:YEAH

+10000000000000000

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Right along with your wheelies.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:02 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by timex
Right along with your wheelies.
dont lie, you know you have Waste Management on speed dial so they can come clean up after you practice... :YEAH

Mike - put DB's on a month ago and I love em except for the looks, but well worth the trade on my stunt/competition bike! Easier to do some tricks, more tricks possible, and just straight FUN to ride with (that is one of the big reasons i like em!) Get healed up and we'll teach each other some stuff!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 08:32 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

So don't go to competitions its simple, why are you still antagonizing the issue? Obviously you didn't make the XDL cut so you don't need to worry about this issue.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Getting Extra Points For A Good Lookin Bike Is Fukin Gay.

you get no extra points for a good looking bike...it is REQUIRED that it be CLEAN..you lose points when you dont comply with the written rules...same as you lose points for not doing a burnout or acro.

i could go on, but what do i know? i havent been in the game very long and i only win because of my name

Quick Reply: xdl and other comp scoring