rule of life....

appearance is everything...

-kane
Old 10-16-2006, 04:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: xdl and other comp scoring

Originally Posted by hyperryder
thomas your right. i agree with you 100%. its just that if thats the way its gona be from now on some one should post up some guid lines. i like that you cover a need for cages that means no oil on the track. as far as looks set some guid lines for that as well. you do an awsome job at what you do. keep that up. lets make this known for ever one to see. i guess the only way any one will ever pick up this sport long term is if its kept professional and that dose mean no busted bikes.

so your saying that a cage keeps oil of the track....your 100% right,right?

besides i understand having a pretty bike...but it should have nothing to do with a score.....I do understand the thrill people get when something nice gets wrecked...i think thats where this is going....im going to spend lots on cosmetics....so i can give the audience MORE BANG FOR THIER BUCK....while i wasted money too look good for the day.....and professional DOES NOT mean a nice bike....dammit what is happening to stunt riding....its turning into a fashion show
Old 10-16-2006, 04:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
rule of life....

-kane
Maybe in your life....I could give too poops what anybody thinks....if they don't like this look.....look away....

."appearence is everthing" how many times will you say this to a little kid?

remember what life is about......having fun
Old 10-16-2006, 04:37 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

look at it like this ...

if you had a professional job, would you show up in the clothes you wore to work on your bike all day?
Old 10-16-2006, 04:38 PM

DEBO is a decent person

You ride ur stunt bike in ur work clothes
Old 10-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

rule of life....

-kane
i agree ...but like it has been ask in this post several times,shouldnt it be different for full fairings versus dirt bike bars,some one that spends the extra(lots) time to keep a full fairing bike nice be awarded more than some one with dirtbike bars....all of us out here that stunt know that dirtbike bars are easier(or fliped clpons in which i run) than stock bikes so should we start different comps for different bikes cause i know that if a man(or women) comes to a comp and killes it on a 100% stock bike (fairings,clipons,sprockets)the hole nine should score lots higher than most of us..........................................thomas stated you dont see ratty bikes on the AMA grid do you..............NO but you dont see them racing on normal tires in the rain either or do you see 600's with 1000's so when do we start seperating everything for events..........BIG sprockets with big sprockets...........clipons with clipons............600's with 600's......dry tires in dry ........rain tires in the rain......etc..................................... .................................................. ...............................P.S i'll bet you a million if Rossi went to Lugana seca on a ratted out bike and still wooped ***(1st) he would still get 1ST i doubt they would say sorry "your riding skills are killer ,but we have to give you 5th cause your bikes ugly........doubt it...................................im NOT GETTING **** STARTED IM JUST WONDERING...............................

Last edited by nsaneobsession; 10-16-2006 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Maybe in your life....I could give too poops what anybody thinks....if they don't like this look.....look away....

."appearence is everthing" how many times will you say this to a little kid?

remember what life is about......having fun

if life was only about having fun then no one would ever work.

im not arguing with retards... fact is.. in this sport, any sport, any entertainment buisness anything period.. looks matter and thats just the facts of it all nukka...

ugly people get ugly girlfriends drive ugly cars and have ugly kids...

if your ugly.. its sucks to be you.. just ask darius.

-Kane
Old 10-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

if life was only about having fun then no one would ever work.

im not arguing with retards... fact is.. in this sport, any sport, any entertainment buisness anything period.. looks matter and thats just the facts of it all nukka...

ugly people get ugly girlfriends drive ugly cars and have ugly kids...

if your ugly.. its sucks to be you.. just ask darius.

-Kane
thats not 100%true .............my boy is ugly *** **** but his girl is a hooters girl so what did he do and hes broke................
Old 10-16-2006, 05:47 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Ha Ha Ha real funny.Dont hate cause im fly, my cars,wait my truck on 26's is fly,and my stunt bike is fly.And if i was broke i will just sale one of my rims and have a years salary. P.S. and my wife is hot as hell.And she siad thanks alex.

Last edited by $ROSS$; 10-16-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:02 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

i dont care what kind of sprocket you have, what kind of bars you have, handbrake, no handbrake, whatever...

if you cant take the 30 minutes and chump change it takes to clean and at least rattle can your bike to come compete at a show where you have a better chance of getting noticed and getting pics in magazines because you have a clean looking bike anyways.. then why should I waste my time putting on good events?? if you dont like it, then dont come, the train will just pass you by...

if someone has a perfect run and the have a rat *** looking bike, yes they will lose a few points.. will it make them lose the comp, I dunno, depends... its your choice.. I choose to reward people who choose to take the time to make thier bikes look decent...

if you choose not to do acrobatics, yes you will lose points... once again, your choice...

when outsiders see my events, they dont see a bunch of **** ups on ratty *** bikes.. they see a professional show being put on featuring the best of the best on well kept motorcycles... thats how it is and thats how it will be...

if anyone who competes or desires to compete has a complaint then let me know.. until then, all of you non contributing, non competing, spot fairies stay safe behind your keyboard, or at your local lot where you are the best rider on your ratty peice of **** bike
Old 10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
ROSS

Basically its like this.The people that have say so over the events want it clean and professional.Do what they say or dont compete.No one has siad chrome it out.Keep it clean and no one has to *****. Judges,promoters,you,crowd,everyone will be happy and no excuses for not making it,qualifying,placeing,or what ever.You want to be in the top ranks then look like it.You want to rock out the lot then who cares.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by c26hightops
Basically its like this.The people that have say so over the events want it clean and professional.Do what they say or dont compete.No one has siad chrome it out.Keep it clean and no one has to *****. Judges,promoters,you,crowd,everyone will be happy and no excuses for not making it,qualifying,placeing,or what ever.You want to be in the top ranks then look like it.You want to rock out the lot then who cares.
dam son you should have just put thomas in your mouth.............
Old 10-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Regular StuntLifer

i agree with clean bikes but everyone on this damn site knows just like i do we have lots of top name riders out here that can show up on ratty bikes and still place in a comp even if a no name riders run was better.............you get points for NAME,bike looks ,style,acros.,diffuculty,etc.etc.................. ...but im not competing yet im just supporting im just stating a 100% OPINION and FACT :YEAH
Old 10-16-2006, 11:27 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i dont care what kind of sprocket you have, what kind of bars you have, handbrake, no handbrake, whatever...

if you cant take the 30 minutes and chump change it takes to clean and at least rattle can your bike to come compete at a show where you have a better chance of getting noticed and getting pics in magazines because you have a clean looking bike anyways.. then why should I waste my time putting on good events?? if you dont like it, then dont come, the train will just pass you by...

if someone has a perfect run and the have a rat *** looking bike, yes they will lose a few points.. will it make them lose the comp, I dunno, depends... its your choice.. I choose to reward people who choose to take the time to make thier bikes look decent...

if you choose not to do acrobatics, yes you will lose points... once again, your choice...

when outsiders see my events, they dont see a bunch of **** ups on ratty *** bikes.. they see a professional show being put on featuring the best of the best on well kept motorcycles... thats how it is and thats how it will be...

if anyone who competes or desires to compete has a complaint then let me know.. until then, all of you non contributing, non competing, spot fairies stay safe behind your keyboard, or at your local lot where you are the best rider on your ratty peice of **** bike
i agree Thomas it just gets on my fu(king nerves when people set around and talk about **** but when they get on here they are totally different .............you done a great job in this sorry *** rainy state of mine .........sorry the weather sucked bro.......it it makes you feel better its been freezing since then also so enjoy your fu(kin heat
Old 10-17-2006, 02:39 PM
ROSS

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
dam son you should have just put thomas in your mouth.............
I just want to thank all my sponsors.

Last edited by $ROSS$; 10-17-2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:31 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
thats not 100%true .............my boy is ugly *** **** but his girl is a hooters girl so what did he do and hes broke................
hooters girl come on, this is the girl progression to hooker

hooters girl
"model"
nude model
stripper
hooker
Old 10-17-2006, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

thats about the best way ive seen it put in a long time
Old 10-17-2006, 03:45 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John LegionST
+1

you guys need to stop crying! If you stunt for the love of the sport and dont care how your bike looks, GREAT for you, stay home in your parking lot and be #1 hometown stunner!

BUT, if you want to come to big comps and do well, STEP UP and make yourself look good. (This is NOT aimed at dan herz, he hasnt even posting in here yet i dont think, its aimed at all the cry babies whinig about having to make their bikes look decent if they want to compete in the nations top stunt comps)

I like these rules, they force us ALL to be more professional. Like Thomas said, he's stepped these comps up in the way we get treated/payouts/etc, time for us to step it up for him so that he can continue to push forward!

If you dont care, great, stunt for yourself but stop complaining... if you DO CARE about how you place at these comps, step up! simple as that! Oh and dont cry that "you dant have a paint sponsor", $40 in kyrlon and an afternoon and you'll be fine!
BINGO!!!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:20 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting Extra Points For A Good Lookin Bike Is Fukin Gay.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:22 PM

Taylor PG is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
+1

you guys need to stop crying! If you stunt for the love of the sport and dont care how your bike looks, GREAT for you, stay home in your parking lot and be #1 hometown stunner!

BUT, if you want to come to big comps and do well, STEP UP and make yourself look good. (This is NOT aimed at dan herz, he hasnt even posting in here yet i dont think, its aimed at all the cry babies whinig about having to make their bikes look decent if they want to compete in the nations top stunt comps)

I like these rules, they force us ALL to be more professional. Like Thomas said, he's stepped these comps up in the way we get treated/payouts/etc, time for us to step it up for him so that he can continue to push forward!

If you dont care, great, stunt for yourself but stop complaining... if you DO CARE about how you place at these comps, step up! simple as that! Oh and dont cry that "you dant have a paint sponsor", $40 in kyrlon and an afternoon and you'll be fine!
+1 John.Well put. Congrats to you as well.

Quick Reply: xdl and other comp scoring