xdl and other comp scoring

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 03:36 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: xdl and other comp scoring

I think you need to stop trying to think you are going anwhere with this SPORT if you really enjoyed it you would go out and ride cause its what you like to do and stop trying to get free stuff cause you can do what thousands of other people can do along with you
Old 10-15-2006, 04:41 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
see any half *** shitty looking bikes on the ama starting grid???

then you just answered your own question
thomas your right. i agree with you 100%. its just that if thats the way its gona be from now on some one should post up some guid lines. i like that you cover a need for cages that means no oil on the track. as far as looks set some guid lines for that as well. you do an awsome job at what you do. keep that up. lets make this known for ever one to see. i guess the only way any one will ever pick up this sport long term is if its kept professional and that dose mean no busted bikes.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 322efonic
I think you need to stop trying to think you are going anwhere with this SPORT if you really enjoyed it you would go out and ride cause its what you like to do and stop trying to get free stuff cause you can do what thousands of other people can do along with you
I never said "I", I said "The people". I do ride 5-6 days a week for the love of it........we represent the people that support us very well.......You really got to stop hating what you obviously can't comprehend.

I've read threads on this forum before you even joined arguing about if this sport can't grow. But there is numerous people doing it full time.......because the have riding and marketing talent. Takes more than just actual riding skill to get to a higher level.

Attitudes like yours won't get you anyfurther in riding or otherwise
Old 10-15-2006, 05:17 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Youd be surprised how good a well laid out krylon paint job looks from 50 feet at speed.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:18 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

I somehow like trashy look...not fer to judge a stunt comp by it...competition is not the same thing as show....

Originally Posted by hyperryder
i guess the only way any one will ever pick up this sport long term is if its kept professional and that dose mean no busted bikes.
+1

but it doesn't have to do anything with looks and bling bling...

Last edited by bruno_z; 10-15-2006 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

all ff clipons mirrors blinkers thats what the rules should be im ready lol oh and mud flaps to can i still wear my dirt bike helmet
Old 10-15-2006, 06:10 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

this sport is not NASCAR or SUPERBIKE....... we don’t have multi million dolor sponsors and we do crash regularly.... sorry but my mommy didn’t but me my bike or co sign for my bike... I saved up money and bought a beat up bike and stunted it... u guys are gay... how r u going to judge stunt bikes on appetence look at the star boys, nick apex, Dan Herz, and even D's f4i are fu(king ugly but they are some of the best riders in this "SPORT" and I do use that term loosely because this is a hobby to me... I don’t expect a pay check from ridding and if I did I would not be making much because no one cares about stunt ridding but the 51,426 members of stunt life. you guys need to stop taking your selves so seriously and just ride KNOCK IT OFF

and dont right anyhate back cuz i dont realy give a fu(k what u people think of my opinoin i just threw it out there

Fu(k all you.... im out
Old 10-15-2006, 06:27 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I do agree with the nice bike part but I think some "one" of the judges in XDL take it a little too far. All the bikes should look acceptable, and it's either a nice looking bike or it's not. But to give one rider more points cause his bike looks that much better than the next guys nice looking bike is ****ing lame, and I know it has been done. And that also goes with the appearance of the rider. If you have a decent jacket-outfit and the next guy is wearin some glamour jacket maybe like pink or something you shouldnt loose points because you dont look as cool. But **** if Teach won we'll then all thats out the door cause his outfit is straight rollerderby status!
Old 10-15-2006, 06:39 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

lol...that guy said D's f4i was ****in ugly.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:39 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
I do agree with the nice bike part but I think some "one" of the judges in XDL take it a little too far. All the bikes should look acceptable, and it's either a nice looking bike or it's not. But to give one rider more points cause his bike looks that much better than the next guys nice looking bike is ****ing lame, and I know it has been done. And that also goes with the appearance of the rider. If you have a decent jacket-outfit and the next guy is wearin some glamour jacket maybe like pink or something you shouldnt loose points because you dont look as cool. But **** if Teach won we'll then all thats out the door cause his outfit is straight rollerderby status!

Teach just won stuntoberfest!!!!!in the rollerderby outfit!!
Old 10-15-2006, 07:06 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by FrankieG

Teach just won stuntoberfest!!!!!in the rollerderby outfit!!
Ya I guess I wasted my time giving him a brand new Astars Jacket that he never wears You shoulda seen the butt hugging speedo like shorts he was wearing in fresno, we'll everybody will when the new SSB comes out.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:16 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Darius
Ya I guess I wasted my time giving him a brand new Astars Jacket that he never wears You shoulda seen the butt hugging speedo like shorts he was wearing in fresno, we'll everybody will when the new SSB comes out.
na, i saw the pics and teach was rocking the jacket.....hey if you want you can pass a new or old jacket this way, mine got jacked and dont have the cash to buy one of those new astar jackets, lol....

PS. STONE WASHED JEANS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 09:08 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

pawpaw i think that D's **** is pimp a$$ but to a normal person his bike looks like a pile of junk (f4i)
Old 10-15-2006, 09:08 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
lol...that guy said D's f4i was ****in ugly.
pawpaw i think that D's **** is pimp a$$ but to a normal person his bike looks like a pile of junk (f4i)
Old 10-15-2006, 09:16 PM

I know what ya mean, man.lol I was just bustin his *****. He's always had clean *** bikes. Hell, his rims cost more then my POS.lol
Old 10-15-2006, 10:55 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
People want to see nice bikes. The crowds are the people we have to have in order for our sport to go big. It's called professionalism. "Keep up with the times or get left behind". I like those rules!

PawPaw

+1

you guys need to stop crying! If you stunt for the love of the sport and dont care how your bike looks, GREAT for you, stay home in your parking lot and be #1 hometown stunner!

BUT, if you want to come to big comps and do well, STEP UP and make yourself look good. (This is NOT aimed at dan herz, he hasnt even posting in here yet i dont think, its aimed at all the cry babies whinig about having to make their bikes look decent if they want to compete in the nations top stunt comps)

I like these rules, they force us ALL to be more professional. Like Thomas said, he's stepped these comps up in the way we get treated/payouts/etc, time for us to step it up for him so that he can continue to push forward!

If you dont care, great, stunt for yourself but stop complaining... if you DO CARE about how you place at these comps, step up! simple as that! Oh and dont cry that "you dant have a paint sponsor", $40 in kyrlon and an afternoon and you'll be fine!
Old 10-15-2006, 10:57 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by John LegionST
+1

you guys need to stop crying! If you stunt for the love of the sport and dont care how your bike looks, GREAT for you, stay home in your parking lot and be #1 hometown stunner!

BUT, if you want to come to big comps and do well, STEP UP and make yourself look good. (This is NOT aimed at dan herz, he hasnt even posting in here yet i dont think, its aimed at all the cry babies whinig about having to make their bikes look decent if they want to compete in the nations top stunt comps)

I like these rules, they force us ALL to be more professional. Like Thomas said, he's stepped these comps up in the way we get treated/payouts/etc, time for us to step it up for him so that he can continue to push forward!

If you dont care, great, stunt for yourself but stop complaining... if you DO CARE about how you place at these comps, step up! simple as that! Oh and dont cry that "you dant have a paint sponsor", $40 in kyrlon and an afternoon and you'll be fine!
high john
Old 10-15-2006, 10:59 PM

glamma stuntin rocks! ....I even got the shiny seats and sparkly pants!lol
Old 10-15-2006, 11:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

thomas---i'm really glad you have stood behind the glamma bike policy, this will push our sport to a more professional appearance much props!!!! i met dan this spring and told him numerous times to fix that hoopty paint job of his.....he's a damn good rider, he needs to do some leg work and get some sponsors to pay for a paint job on that thing.......

i've said this a billion times before.....stunt riding is not all about the riding, it's the promotion, mechanical work, practice, PR and media work, making video's and decals...blah blah blah......it's not just riding.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:42 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John LegionST
+1

good one i agree. oh ya howed you do at xdl man i forgot to ask you.

Quick Reply: xdl and other comp scoring