xdl and other comp scoring

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 12:28 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: xdl and other comp scoring

Originally Posted by timex
I hear he has kelm slides on lock.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:30 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by suicidl
no really he does

Name:  IMG_1784.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  88.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1786.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  79.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1787.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  74.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1789.jpg
Size:  71.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1790.jpg
Size:  62.3 KB
Name:  IMG_1791.jpg
Size:  66.1 KB
Old 10-21-2006, 12:40 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
im getting sick and tired of you lying on this site about Darius everytime i turn around .you need to get your fu(king facts straight for real

his spoon was gold
if this was true then I wouldnt have had to wear $6.00 traxx shoes from Kmart and shop at the salvation army when I was a kid. I never kicked roaches out the cereal but I did eat that **** with water. SO ya get your fucking facts straight
Old 10-21-2006, 03:06 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dr.Spot
what pete?
Old 10-21-2006, 11:58 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by carm3twenty2
let me start by saying, my spelling sucks, so bear w/me on this. 1, on behalf of my boy dherz,who is very much like a son to me, has no complaint on his scores at xdl, for he feels that some of the drama here is on his bike or some things that people may have said that he said and bla bla bla,what ever!!!dan went to xdl w/100% poss additude,and knew his bike was not clean at all. so that was a great learning experiane for him. dan will be back next year and knows what he needs to do. so on that note bury the hatchet on that!!
#2 to thomas, mad props, for always going out of the way for this sport and people in it.he's been in this game from the start,most people don't know that about u bro.once again my hat go's off to u .
#3 as for the bling bling bike thing,i dont think it should matter in a comp,my
#4 listen to teach the man knows what he's talkin about, thats y he's the # 1 stunner.if you read his posts and jonh legion's you'll under stand this hole thread.there's other people on there 2 that get it,but them 2 some it up rite on the money.
any way i know i prob dont make any cents couse i lost my train of thought.but lets put it all behind us and move forward,for there is nothing we can do about the past. but we can better the future... so stop the hate and move on. lots of love,carm
Thanks Carms, thanks for the respect!!! Im glad someone that gets it can post up!

Oh and i can back you up on Dherz... he had a positive attitude all weekend and i never heard him complain once! Its all the other people that are crying that are probably making him look bad to people that dont know any better! But you are 100% correct he was cool about everything... and like you said it was a learning experience for him... im sure by next comp his bike will look nice and clean!!!:YEAH
Old 10-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
if this was true then I wouldnt have had to wear $6.00 traxx shoes from Kmart and shop at the salvation army when I was a kid. I never kicked roaches out the cereal but I did eat that **** with water. SO ya get your fucking facts straight
maybe you should read all our (joking) post to each other (Kane and I) before you get your F UCKING panties in a bunch.you know what means
Old 10-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
plus i dont know you from john doe for that matter you could have had a wooden spoon like i did that was broke and leaked
Old 10-21-2006, 08:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
no really he does

holy **** family jewels are on top of the sprocket/chain side --that dude did'nt get castrated did he?