FYI - Advice

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 10:43 AM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FYI - Advice

Originally Posted by dirtyrider
stop your bit(hing kane

how you gonna roll the fastest and shortest stoppie all in one roll..?
yea thats my trick dammit
300ft approach.......40 foot endo lol
Old 10-14-2006, 01:17 PM

jg101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haters!!
Old 10-14-2006, 03:11 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
so ya if your a stunter and you are interested in possibly performing on discovery channels stunt junkies TV show. cool. good luck, more power to ya. all i can recommend is approach em proffessionally with something interesting for the average public to watch..

oh.. and its probably not the best, or smartest idea to hit them with an email about how much -I- s*ck, and your sooooo much better than me and i did this that and the other thing wrong and have no idea what -IM- doing yadda yadda.. just makes u look stupid.. fact is.. they LIKE me.. i mean.. i dunno... but if -I- were trying to get a spot on a TV show filling the shoes of a guy who just scored him a huge return on their investment.. i wouldnt begin by insulting one of the production teams friends and a prior athlete of their show... i dunno... just my 2 cents...

oh and... btw... u dont think I would find out? lol... who do u think if the FIRST person they come to with any proposed sportbike stunt... come on now...

chumps

-kane
sorry i was trying to get the record for most seat stander circles with a pink too too on
Old 10-14-2006, 03:26 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
That's so ghey to dis someone cause they did something and you didn't...That's the thing I hate about stunting..bunch of fvcking *****ers and whiners.. Just ride if you **** go practice and get better.. All these guys out here killin it put in their time to get that good. **** first vid I saw of stunting was SIU in 2004 and all they did was highspeed standups and stuff now look at where the sport is. People just need to learn to be professional

you saw SIU 1 in 04!?!?!? i swear that vid came out in like early 03 late 02.

last night i came home wasted at the buttcrack of dawn and decided to thrown on SIU 2. that vid farkin ROCKS! :YEAH
Old 10-16-2006, 06:13 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by celgsxr
shes my ***** watch ur self

nice avitar.....d*k!!