FYI - Advice

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:37 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: FYI - Advice

Originally Posted by Kaneone
so ya if your a stunter and you are interested in possibly performing on discovery channels stunt junkies TV show. cool. good luck, more power to ya. all i can recommend is approach em proffessionally with something interesting for the average public to watch..

oh.. and its probably not the best, or smartest idea to hit them with an email about how much -I- s*ck, and your sooooo much better than me and i did this that and the other thing wrong and have no idea what -IM- doing yadda yadda.. just makes u look stupid.. fact is.. they LIKE me.. i mean.. i dunno... but if -I- were trying to get a spot on a TV show filling the shoes of a guy who just scored him a huge return on their investment.. i wouldnt begin by insulting one of the production teams friends and a prior athlete of their show... i dunno... just my 2 cents...

oh and... btw... u dont think I would find out? lol... who do u think if the FIRST person they come to with any proposed sportbike stunt... come on now...

chumps

-kane

did discovery call you??
Old 10-13-2006, 02:38 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by timex
Dayam.....you joined in June and now have over 5000 posts???
shes my ***** watch ur self
Old 10-13-2006, 02:38 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Dayam.....you joined in June and now have over 5000 posts???
Yea I post in the post ***** section. They are such a bad influence
Old 10-13-2006, 02:39 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by celgsxr
shes my ***** watch ur self
you've been slacking lately I've moved on
Old 10-13-2006, 02:40 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by amberatua
you've been slacking lately I've moved on
what
Old 10-13-2006, 02:41 PM

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa http://themichiganfaction.com/
Old 10-13-2006, 02:42 PM

what
u went MIA for a while so I dropped u like a hot cake
Old 10-13-2006, 02:43 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

drop your hot cake
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
drop your hot cake
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
:YEAH
Old 10-13-2006, 02:49 PM

fine there other post ****** out there if u dont want to be my groupie then
Old 10-13-2006, 02:52 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is the slutty groupie section at?? I Im always lookin for new talent...lol!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 02:52 PM

fine there other post ****** out there if u dont want to be my groupie then
Old 10-13-2006, 03:00 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I am formerly self proclaimed #1 stunna in CA
Old 10-13-2006, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
I am formerly self proclaimed #1 stunna in CA
me 2
Old 10-13-2006, 06:30 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Thats some BS right there for sure.

For Whomever wrote in to Discovery.....

Even if you don't like the person performing, don't like his style, don't like his personality, don't like his "FACE".....blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda.....you absolutely, positively, DO NOT send **** out like that to a major company thats beginning to endorse our "sport". We need stuff like this to get anywhere mainstream. You didn't put in the time, effort and hard work to get a spot on Discovery, so don't B-I-T-C-H about Kane doing it. What Kane did for the sport by getting on Discovery Channel (no matter how garbage he is... ..) is huge for stunners everywhere. Makes us all look good. So stop your b*tching and do something good for the sport.

right on .... it makes us look like a bunch of bickering children, and even though a lot of the time we can be at least know when to stop and look somewhat professional for "corporate america"
Old 10-13-2006, 07:37 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Where is the slutty groupie section at?? I Im always lookin for new talent...lol!!!
^^best post
Old 10-13-2006, 07:38 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Timex and Kane are giving good advice.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:07 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

That's so ghey to dis someone cause they did something and you didn't...That's the thing I hate about stunting..bunch of fvcking *****ers and whiners.. Just ride if you **** go practice and get better.. All these guys out here killin it put in their time to get that good. **** first vid I saw of stunting was SIU in 2004 and all they did was highspeed standups and stuff now look at where the sport is. People just need to learn to be professional
Old 10-14-2006, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
That's so ghey to dis someone cause they did something and you didn't...That's the thing I hate about stunting..bunch of fvcking *****ers and whiners.. Just ride if you **** go practice and get better.. All these guys out here killin it put in their time to get that good. **** first vid I saw of stunting was SIU in 2004 and all they did was highspeed standups and stuff now look at where the sport is. People just need to learn to be professional
dont lie it was probably you
Old 10-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Regular StuntLifer

dirtyrider can only hope to improve

stop your bit(hing kane

how you gonna roll the fastest and shortest stoppie all in one roll..?

Quick Reply: FYI - Advice