Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 11:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: who is...

tony who?
Old 10-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

GoOD ChIT .....:YEAH
Old 10-17-2006, 01:02 AM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

BTW...Tony kills it...
Old 10-17-2006, 10:47 AM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Otown_Tony
How was a gorilla scrape? i dont see many hc scrapes coming off that easy lol
by gorilla i just meant gangster man it was nice......
Old 10-17-2006, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by NME
BTW...Tony kills it...
your fu**ing endo's are rediculous as well i saw that one little clip and was like holy shyt ....nice man
Old 10-19-2006, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by NastySVC
naw *** that dont go out like that i think that world record shyt was gay my boy yanked one up at like a buck 40 for Lone Star Biker Bash the first year and Drew Stone caught it on tape i think...my cousin has thrown one up at 130 on the highway on a stock 750..i thought that lil exceprt was queer i mean congrats on the coverage and promotion or Kane but it was gay all supped up forsks and all that shyt take a beater and chunk the *** end up....i think you are pretty ill man been checking out clips lately and seen you killing it....not riding your nuts at all i dont know you i just think you could hand him his *** and so could that one guy on that 929 with the DB bars i saw clip on stuntusa i think his name was NME or some shyt like that..anyway your killing it man keep it up
Old 10-21-2006, 11:34 AM
HARGO / SICKINNOVATIONS

b_hargett is an unknown quantity at this point

You can go to my website www.tlstunts.com there is a lil demo vid which was before i wrecked and the first night i got on my bike. Im hoping somone got some stuff from stuntoberfest this weekend i was rolling like 500 feet constant on friday from the 300. My teammate drew was rolling over 600. it was a good weekend. and yes right at about a year, this time last year i was filming all the otown guys at stuntoberfest. lol

Tony is a pimp :YEAH Look at all this attention you got yourself and you didn't even start this Thread.

I have to say to all you haters out there i've seen tony ride and the guy has skill.

Its too bad people just can't let there riding talk for itself.

This isn't directed towards anybody but less talk, more riding would be gggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 03:12 PM

violent ed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
F_U_C_K that!!!!!!!!!!! im the best in my state!!!! ummmmmm well it is Akaska afetr all
no...im the best in alaska
Old 10-22-2006, 04:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im the best on my street
Old 10-22-2006, 11:09 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FrankieG
Teach just straight up killed it at stuntoberfest and won!!!! Tony was not close and ran out of gas during the team event! Teach is DA MAN!!
Teach beats that **** up every time I see him ride. He's the most skilled all around rider I've seen.

Bill D has all the endos though.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:03 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by excessa
Teach beats that **** up every time I see him ride. He's the most skilled all around rider I've seen.

Bill D has all the endos though.
all i gotta get now is a pink jacket
Old 10-25-2006, 02:04 AM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

all i gotta get now is a pink jacket
Old 10-25-2006, 02:05 AM

playing im leaving that all up to kane i gotta say he pulls it off tho
Old 10-25-2006, 02:07 AM
AQPWT

haha good one pinky is enough...

hey you gonna be around for bike week this year? Im probly rollin down again well have to hit the lot so you can show me a thing or two.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:11 AM

haha good one pinky is enough...

hey you gonna be around for bike week this year? Im probly rollin down again well have to hit the lot so you can show me a thing or two.
you better be teaching me some stuff lol. but yeah i plan on booking a few shows in the daytona area. Biktoberfest was a madhouse for stuff i ended up doing like 2 days worth of shows with the guys from Team FMX which was fun as hell.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:11 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

this pinky is pretty dope.

MIFaction reprsent. pretty dope for not being "promoted"

SCARY GARRET!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDx_aB7Tn5k
Old 10-25-2006, 02:13 AM
AQPWT

you better be teaching me some stuff lol. but yeah i plan on booking a few shows in the daytona area. Biktoberfest was a madhouse for stuff i ended up doing like 2 days worth of shows with the guys from Team FMX which was fun as hell.
yea right! hopfully im pickin up a 636 in the next month and im tryin to get some of my buddies to come down with me...
Old 10-25-2006, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter
this pinky is pretty dope.

MIFaction reprsent. pretty dope for not being "promoted"

SCARY GARRET!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDx_aB7Tn5k
hes kane jr with built in throttle chop action But killing it for sure i've heard of him
Old 10-25-2006, 02:15 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yea right! hopfully im pickin up a 636 in the next month and im tryin to get some of my buddies to come down with me...
am i a budyy that wil come down?

ill muither ****ing drive ove there..get u drunk..buy u a hooker, and put my biek in your trailer so that way u have to take me!:YEAH
Old 10-25-2006, 02:15 AM

I want a f4i but keep that on the dl lol i rode a f4i with clipons and thought i was in heaven. it was so easy to murder. its either that or a new 05-06 636

Quick Reply: who is...