who is...

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 09:02 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who is...

And correct me if im wrong but Tony only been stunting for a year. Well how good would he be if he has been stunting as long as Teach
Old 10-15-2006, 09:08 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DURTY
tony do u have a link to 1 of ur latest clips????
You can go to my website www.tlstunts.com there is a lil demo vid which was before i wrecked and the first night i got on my bike. Im hoping somone got some stuff from stuntoberfest this weekend i was rolling like 500 feet constant on friday from the 300. My teammate drew was rolling over 600. it was a good weekend.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:08 PM

tony do u have a link to 1 of ur latest clips????
You can go to my website www.tlstunts.com there is a lil demo vid which was before i wrecked and the first night i got on my bike. Im hoping somone got some stuff from stuntoberfest this weekend i was rolling like 500 feet constant on friday from the 300. My teammate drew was rolling over 600. it was a good weekend. and yes right at about a year, this time last year i was filming all the otown guys at stuntoberfest. lol
Old 10-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hyperryder
i know apex can hit that hc jump from ss but i have never seen him do it from a stall im shure he has. my last thread i posted up abut jumping to hc from a sitdown apex said he did that. so im shure he can hit it from a stall. some times i just get over exsited. if you only knew how much better i have gotin in such a short amount of time your jaw would probly drop. if theres one thing i feel i have gotten good at in this life its riding my freaking bike and ya it thrills me to see how good i have goten. any ways can you post up some vids of those revlimit of the peg coasters. i know you can combo those fucckers now let me see it.
cool thats something i can admire. i know what that feeling is like. i got some new stuff i havent seen anyone do yet. we should have a new clip posted up soon
Old 10-15-2006, 09:22 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

so now everything on this page is resolved ................. who is this guy???????????
Attached Images  
Old 10-15-2006, 09:22 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

r them floods..?
Old 10-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Otown_Tony
You can go to my website www.tlstunts.com there is a lil demo vid which was before i wrecked and the first night i got on my bike. Im hoping somone got some stuff from stuntoberfest this weekend i was rolling like 500 feet constant on friday from the 300. My teammate drew was rolling over 600. it was a good weekend. and yes right at about a year, this time last year i was filming all the otown guys at stuntoberfest. lol
GOOD STUFF BRO I HAD ALREADY SEEN THAT !! R U ORIGINALY FROM QUEBEC MUST BE WITH THAT LAST NAME......IF SO WHICH CITY U FROM???
Old 10-15-2006, 09:39 PM

GOOD STUFF BRO I HAD ALREADY SEEN THAT !! R U ORIGINALY FROM QUEBEC MUST BE WITH THAT LAST NAME......IF SO WHICH CITY U FROM???
im originated from q-town..
my grandma and grandpa were bumping uglys there so then my mom got some of the q blood and then my mom and dad did something and i came out with it and all i got was a little of the blood and a big nose...
Old 10-15-2006, 10:04 PM

I'm canadian aka dads whole family. But i was born in maine. hence the crazy messed up last name. That no one can pronounce. im going by otown tony from now on
Old 10-15-2006, 10:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
glad you admit to it. i always see you blowin your own head up in alot of threads. So you can jump to hc cool but.... Let me remind you of something. Mana , Apex and Chin have been doing it for 2 years. Not hating just reminding

theres guys in detroit doing it to
Old 10-15-2006, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
theres guys in detroit doing it to
yeah his name is chop chop

yeah i just got his new name thought up today.......... u like it????
Old 10-15-2006, 11:48 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

[QUOTE=nsaneobsession]
Originally Posted by B2S
in my OPINION John(legion) charlie(inovative)josh klem and several others that i do not know killed it at the xdl and deserved more than they got but i guess you have to do flea flicker combos and bump your *** on the ground to do that(sorry for this but some riders need to come out with some new **** and not just get by because they have been in the game so long)so mad props to John,Charlie,Bourne<klem and all the others that i cant remember on some killer **** in the rain in my sorry *** state

Thanks for the props man, much respect!

My goal going into XDL was Top 10... once i get that friday my goal changed to Top 5, which i believe i had a real good shot at... until I binned it in my run. Completely my fault and because of that mistake, i did not deserve top 5! Im still proud of myself for jumping up and finishing my run and salvaging a 7th (i think)... Charlie was def killing it and id love to see him make it to Vegas for the last chance and help rep the EAST with me, borney and klem (and the rest of the East qualifiers!!!)

Again thank you! Im going to do my best to practice up as much as possible so that hopefully I wont cost myself a chance at a Top 5 again!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=John LegionST]
Originally Posted by nsaneobsession

Thanks for the props man, much respect!

My goal going into XDL was Top 10... once i get that friday my goal changed to Top 5, which i believe i had a real good shot at... until I binned it in my run. Completely my fault and because of that mistake, i did not deserve top 5! Im still proud of myself for jumping up and finishing my run and salvaging a 7th (i think)... Charlie was def killing it and id love to see him make it to Vegas for the last chance and help rep the EAST with me, borney and klem (and the rest of the East qualifiers!!!)

Again thank you! Im going to do my best to practice up as much as possible so that hopefully I wont cost myself a chance at a Top 5 again!!!
charlie and i are definately going to vegas for sure .............have you figuered out how yall are geting there yet i know we are driving something and i doubt it will be an RV..........but stay in touch so we can all follow each other ......i know Ryan has to pass us to get there.HOlla...........also i will be bringing several sets of rain tires:YEAH
Old 10-16-2006, 05:11 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Damn right! Session of death, I may even have to take out some of my old plates for this one.
whatever. you aint doin nothin but killin the LOTS!!! you promise us that everytime we go out there.. LIAR!!! .. the last time we were out there i was there for 5 days and rode for like 2 hours total cuz me and G were the ONLY ones that wanted to hit the streets.

Joseph
SIC Riders
SoCalStunts.com
Old 10-16-2006, 06:04 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

(Quote)My goal going into XDL was Top 10... once i get that friday my goal changed to Top 5, which i believe i had a real good shot at... until I binned it in my run. Completely my fault and because of that mistake, i did not deserve top 5! Im still proud of myself for jumping up and finishing my run and salvaging a 7th (i think)... Charlie was def killing it and id love to see him make it to Vegas for the last chance and help rep the EAST with me, borney and klem (and the rest of the East qualifiers!!!)(Quote)

Thanks for the props John.Yea def want to go.Would love another chance at it.Guess we will figure it up how much this is going to cost and where off.Props on making it.Your riding looked real smooth at xdl.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:35 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
**** that lil dude is sick he gorilla scraped that highchair.....i dont know about top 20 but shyt i guarantee he can hang with the top 20 for sure.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:40 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to come out and say it just as a rider i sent this email to the stunt junkies crew. Kinda an assanine 3am drunk email. I challenged kane's stoppie attempt and pointed out a few things that could be improved nothing directed towards kane he's a skilled rider but i think with the right setup i could attempt the same one but different. As for the top 20 i based that off the "east coast" XDL Invites as one of the 20 riders. Unfortunately i couldn't attend due to a bad wreck. No disrespect towards anyone I look forward to riding with you all. Thanks for the support from most of the posts. again yes im an aHOLE! But Just fessing up to my end... As for that hope there is no bad blood.

-Tony
naw *** that dont go out like that i think that world record shyt was gay my boy yanked one up at like a buck 40 for Lone Star Biker Bash the first year and Drew Stone caught it on tape i think.....i thought that lil exceprt was queer i mean congrats on the coverage and promotion or Kane but it was gay all supped up forsks and all that shyt take a beater and chunk the *** end up....i think you are pretty ill man been checking out clips lately and seen you killing it....not riding your nuts at all i dont know you i just think you could hand him his *** and so could that one guy on that 929 with the DB bars i saw clip on stuntusa i think his name was NME or some shyt like that..anyway your killing it man keep it up

Last edited by NastySVC; 10-16-2006 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by NastySVC
**** that lil dude is sick he gorilla scraped that highchair.....i dont know about top 20 but shyt i guarantee he can hang with the top 20 for sure.
How was a gorilla scrape? i dont see many hc scrapes coming off that easy lol
Old 10-16-2006, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by NastySVC
naw *** that dont go out like that i think that world record shyt was gay my boy yanked one up at like a buck 40 for Lone Star Biker Bash the first year and Drew Stone caught it on tape i think.....i thought that lil exceprt was queer i mean congrats on the coverage and promotion or Kane but it was gay all supped up forsks and all that shyt take a beater and chunk the *** end up....i think you are pretty ill man been checking out clips lately and seen you killing it....not riding your nuts at all i dont know you i just think you could hand him his *** and so could that one guy on that 929 with the DB bars i saw clip on stuntusa i think his name was NME or some shyt like that..anyway your killing it man keep it up
Thanks a ton Kane is a kick *** rider dont get me wrong by that post at all. much respect to all riders up at the top rode with teach this weekend and got my *** handed to me its just part of the game
Old 10-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

How was a gorilla scrape? i dont see many hc scrapes coming off that easy lol
like butter--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fzo8kw5WdY

it's the only one i have on tape...and it's weak but whatever!!!!1

Quick Reply: who is...