who is...

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 11:39 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: who is...

[QUOTE=hyperryder]
Originally Posted by celgsxr
just an fyi my friend the day i went out to get the fottage. i fliped a stoppie top of second right off the back. i broke my wrist and 3 ribs. so before you go being a smart *** know your facts. i dont have to prove shiit to you or any one. ask any one who lives up my way who the fuccking man is. i personly amo not ready to get my name out there. id like nothing more than to show up and leave every one wondering who that was. ill have vids up in due time. my trick are real i dont make shiit up and have no need to.
No offense, butYou must have been puttin in some serious practice, I saw u @ sw's n was not impressed...
I am like maaaaybe the 20th best rider in our group... N I could give a shitless.. All about fun, breaking stuff n impressing underage girls....

Celgsxr is still my hero

Last edited by crtchrktrcr; 10-14-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:37 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

^^^^ u guys are confusing me with the quotes get it right!!!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

I will say "I am a Kane fan" But watching Tony's style compared to most ryders is really a notch above. I hope i dont step on anyones toes by saying that I think that Tony and teach are on the same level. Mad props Tony! I was real impressed, and ive also never really cared for lot stunters either. I think that once again the stunt world has just changed diections again. It started out with high speed street stuff, and then it went to slow speed lot stuff, and now we are starting to see a mixture of the two.

Records are made to be broken. I would consider it an honor to have someone chasing after a record I set. Thats history book material, and whats better than that. Theres a saying that states "a Man is not dead until he is forgotten". Kane, you are now imortal! now its time for some kombat!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:57 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=crtchrktrcr]
Originally Posted by hyperryder
No offense, butYou must have been puttin in some serious practice, I saw u @ sw's n was not impressed...
I am like maaaaybe the 20th best rider in our group... N I could give a shitless.. All about fun, breaking stuff n impressing underage girls....

Celgsxr is still my hero
thats my post. if your talking about me ya i have been busting my ***** all season i got out like 5 time a week
Old 10-15-2006, 12:46 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Yeah hyper I was talkin to you.. Quotes r all messed up.. Damn I need to ride that much, just can never keep a spot that long
Old 10-15-2006, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Yeah hyper I was talkin to you.. Quotes r all messed up.. Damn I need to ride that much, just can never keep a spot that long
only way to keep a spot is not to invite mad people you tell someone they tell 100s the spot gets blown up in now time.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:29 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Tony SUX!!!!

An I'm sorry Tony is nowhere near a Teach Level......Mabee after 6+ years of winning comps and competing all over Like Teach...we can compare him to teach or Bill D or mabee NO!!!!!

Hey Tony!
Old 10-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=hyperrydertrue i over reacted did not think about it. im still the **** man. jk what else do i have to do for the next 8 weeks. im gona be on here all day.[/QUOTE]

glad you admit to it. i always see you blowin your own head up in alot of threads. So you can jump to hc cool but.... Let me remind you of something. Mana , Apex and Chin have been doing it for 2 years. Not hating just reminding
Old 10-15-2006, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
glad you admit to it. i always see you blowin your own head up in alot of threads. So you can jump to hc cool but.... Let me remind you of something. Mana , Apex and Chin have been doing it for 2 years. Not hating just reminding
i blow my own head up all day long, why dont u remind me of something??? IM THE GREATEST!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
i know apex can hit that hc jump from ss but i have never seen him do it from a stall im shure he has. my last thread i posted up abut jumping to hc from a sitdown apex said he did that. so im shure he can hit it from a stall. some times i just get over exsited. if you only knew how much better i have gotin in such a short amount of time your jaw would probly drop. if theres one thing i feel i have gotten good at in this life its riding my freaking bike and ya it thrills me to see how good i have goten. any ways can you post up some vids of those revlimit of the peg coasters. i know you can combo those fucckers now let me see it.

Last edited by hyperryder; 10-15-2006 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:49 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slab
I will say "I am a Kane fan" But watching Tony's style compared to most ryders is really a notch above. I hope i dont step on anyones toes by saying that I think that Tony and teach are on the same level. Mad props Tony! I was real impressed, and ive also never really cared for lot stunters either. I think that once again the stunt world has just changed diections again. It started out with high speed street stuff, and then it went to slow speed lot stuff, and now we are starting to see a mixture of the two.

Records are made to be broken. I would consider it an honor to have someone chasing after a record I set. Thats history book material, and whats better than that. Theres a saying that states "a Man is not dead until he is forgotten". Kane, you are now imortal! now its time for some kombat!
Teach just straight up killed it at stuntoberfest and won!!!! Tony was not close and ran out of gas during the team event! Teach is DA MAN!!
Old 10-15-2006, 06:27 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Did that guy say that tony and teach are on the same level? I mean Tonys my boy and all but he'll even say that isnt true. What an idiot? Teach has placed first in all most even comp this year, maybe all of them. Again, Tonys my boy but damn, we are talkin about Teach here.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:46 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

"a Man is not dead until he is forgotten". Kane, you are now imortal! now its time for some kombat!
As if you needed to make his head any bigger ?
Old 10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
As if you needed to make his head any bigger ?
+1
Old 10-15-2006, 07:20 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
+1
Old 10-15-2006, 08:42 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Thanks man i gotta give props to teach he came out and handed me my *** lol. It was an awesome event and yes its true i ran out of gas (DUE TO A HOLE IN MY TANK) bike was laying on the side didn't know there was a hole that was spewing gas all over the track as XFR Joe was jumping it and another bike with a FMX ramp
Old 10-15-2006, 08:42 PM

Thanks man i gotta give props to teach he came out and handed me my *** lol. It was an awesome event and yes its true i ran out of gas (DUE TO A HOLE IN MY TANK) bike was laying on the side didn't know there was a hole that was spewing gas all over the track as XFR Joe was jumping it and another bike with a FMX ramp
Old 10-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

yeah you ummm already said that....j/k. But if it hadnt happened (the tank incedent) i would still wonder if things would be different. I have a good eye for talent, and ive never seen anyone stunt like you or teach, its the same but different if you know what i mean. I met teach and the dude has mad tallent, but i am noticing some suttle changes in direction in the sport. maybe i worded it wrong or whatever but what i meant to say was you are both on the same page. keep up the good work. Heal up and prove me right.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:55 PM

yeah you ummm already said that....j/k. But if it hadnt happened (the tank incedent) i would still wonder if things would be different. I have a good eye for talent, and ive never seen anyone stunt like you or teach, its the same but different if you know what i mean. I met teach and the dude has mad tallent, but i am noticing some suttle changes in direction in the sport. maybe i worded it wrong or whatever but what i meant to say was you are both on the same page. keep up the good work. Heal up and prove me right.
thanks man much respect
Old 10-15-2006, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Otown_Tony
thanks man much respect
tony do u have a link to 1 of ur latest clips????

Quick Reply: who is...