who is...

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:44 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
Re: who is...

[QUOTE=hyperryder]
Originally Posted by celgsxr
just an fyi my friend the day i went out to get the fottage. i fliped a stoppie top of second right off the back. i broke my wrist and 3 ribs. so before you go being a smart *** know your facts. i dont have to prove shiit to you or any one. ask any one who lives up my way who the fuccking man is. i personly amo not ready to get my name out there. id like nothing more than to show up and leave every one wondering who that was. ill have vids up in due time.
were all the men were we are from........ buddy......... just most of us dont float around sl on our big heads
Old 10-13-2006, 02:50 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=celgsxr]
Originally Posted by hyperryder
were all the men were we are from........ buddy......... just most of us dont float around sl on our big heads
i dont ither. just you calling me out. how can i post a vid up when 15 minets at the spot i **** my self up. i promised the vids ill get them but not this time. jeasus why dose every tnig on sl have to be a freaking prove this battle. any ways this thred is about tony not me so lets keep it that way ok.

Last edited by hyperryder; 10-13-2006 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:52 PM

ELOPEZ636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
You from Law-town?? Oh **** I live right up the street in N Andover....hit me up man!!
im new with this site i dont really no how to use it an **** but ya i live over in south lawrence killin **** over here with my boys from I.M.R., boston bob, stunt supremacy, we kill tha streets of law town bean town wuteva but im on tha injured list right now. i went to step to a frog an that was tha end of that broken colar bone an **** so im prolly all done till stunt wars in january we gutta tear **** up sometime holla back
Old 10-13-2006, 02:57 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Im still holding Apex responsible
Damn right! Session of death, I may even have to take out some of my old plates for this one.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:57 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=hyperryder]
i dont ither. just you calling me out. how can i post a vid up when 15 minets at the spot i **** my self up. i promised the vids ill get them but not this time. jeasus why dose every tnig on sl have to be a freaking prove this battle. any ways this thred is about tony not me so lets keep it that way ok.
your to hyper....... but i love u ... easy man its sl
it happens all the time
Old 10-13-2006, 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=celgsxr]
your to hyper....... but i love u ... easy man its sl
it happens all the time
that would be why my name is hyperryder. cant help it its in my blood.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:43 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

maybe's he's this guy???
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=171109
Old 10-13-2006, 04:44 PM

its hard to be hyper in the freezing kold
Old 10-13-2006, 05:20 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
man im fu(ked, i just drank like **** loads of vodka, 6 beers, and fully just sniffed heaps of spray paint and im fu(ked off my face......... :YEAH

PS: Kane told me to, so its ok
ur just really retarded!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 05:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Darius
thats exactly what i was thinking
Old 10-13-2006, 06:47 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

I'm going to come out and say it just as a rider i sent this email to the stunt junkies crew. Kinda an assanine 3am drunk email. I challenged kane's stoppie attempt and pointed out a few things that could be improved nothing directed towards kane he's a skilled rider but i think with the right setup i could attempt the same one but different. As for the top 20 i based that off the "east coast" XDL Invites as one of the 20 riders. Unfortunately i couldn't attend due to a bad wreck. No disrespect towards anyone I look forward to riding with you all. Thanks for the support from most of the posts. again yes im an aHOLE! But Just fessing up to my end... As for that hope there is no bad blood.

-Tony
Old 10-13-2006, 07:08 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

[quote=celgsxr]
you dont have to know some one for them to be killing the scean. no one nows me and i fuccking destroy it just have desided not to put my self out there yet.QUOTE]
were is your video clips skippy........... lets see it

sorry boss but i read of all these tricks u r claiming, i really want to see it.....
hyperryder IS killing it.wait till the next contest.he'll be one of the guys everyone will be talking about.talent!
Old 10-13-2006, 07:28 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

by sayin "hey u see that squid crash in the practice lot?"
Old 10-13-2006, 08:20 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

[QUOTE=hyperryder]
ask any one who lives up my way who the fuccking man is.
mike i know you are a good rider, BUT... that was a stupid statement for a few reasons

1. we're all "the man" where we live... it's called being a hometown hero, no big deal, when you're someone known nationally for your riding you can brag (or you can just not say anything and let your riding do the talking:YEAH )

which brings me to 2. quit braggin on the internet heel up and ride!

Tony - way to man up and let everyone know what was up!
Old 10-13-2006, 08:36 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=John LegionST]

mike i know you are a good rider, BUT... that was a stupid statement for a few reasons

1. we're all "the man" where we live... it's called being a hometown hero, no big deal, when you're someone known nationally for your riding you can brag (or you can just not say anything and let your riding do the talking:YEAH )

Tony - way to man up and let everyone know what was up!

Good Post .................
Old 10-13-2006, 08:52 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

I think its easy to get a big head in this sport and look like an a-hole really quick then you go back and regret it. I sometimes takes people "friends" to ground you and make you realize what you got.

BTW Jon L. your my hometown hero!
Old 10-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=B2S]
hyperryder IS killing it.wait till the next contest.he'll be one of the guys everyone will be talking about.talent!
he will have to be very ,very impressive to go anywhere........because unless you are already a known rider out there its hard to go anywhere........in my OPINION John(legion) charlie(inovative)josh klem and several others that i do not know killed it at the xdl and deserved more than they got but i guess you have to do flea flicker combos and bump your *** on the ground to do that(sorry for this but some riders need to come out with some new **** and not just get by because they have been in the game so long)so mad props to John,Charlie,Bourne<klem and all the others that i cant remember on some killer **** in the rain in my sorry *** state
Old 10-14-2006, 11:23 AM

[QUOTE=John LegionST][QUOTE=hyperryder]

true i over reacted did not think about it. im still the **** man. jk what else do i have to do for the next 8 weeks. im gona be on here all day.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:50 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ELOPEZ636
im new with this site i dont really no how to use it an **** but ya i live over in south lawrence killin **** over here with my boys from I.M.R., boston bob, stunt supremacy, we kill tha streets of law town bean town wuteva but im on tha injured list right now. i went to step to a frog an that was tha end of that broken colar bone an **** so im prolly all done till stunt wars in january we gutta tear **** up sometime holla back
That's cool man, drop me a PM sometime and let me know where you guys are riding, I'd like to come check it out.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:28 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

tony you didnt have to man up we knew it was you but you did props ps im the best ryder on my street

Quick Reply: who is...