who is...

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 10:44 AM

John LegionST is a decent person
Re: who is...

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
which one? the one for XDL?

Yeah, we're hoping to get at least one SIIIIIICK big session in while we're in Vegas for XDL... im holding Nick Apex responsible.........

We need to know the dates for that too... trying to plan our trip now.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:06 AM

ELOPEZ636 is an unknown quantity at this point

we gut tha best in tha world in new hamphire TEACH MCNEIL say no more
new england is wuts up hahaha
Old 10-13-2006, 11:15 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Yeah, we're hoping to get at least one SIIIIIICK big session in while we're in Vegas for XDL... im holding Nick Apex responsible.........

We need to know the dates for that too... trying to plan our trip now.
word I hear that.....I dont think its until next year right? At least thats what I heard.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:17 AM

word I hear that.....I dont think its until next year right? At least thats what I heard.

Thomas told me this past weekend that he hopes to have it "after new years, either jan or feb"... so that is what we have been going on, but we're currently planning our trip and want to book hotels and stuff...

hey do you know for a fact WHERE it is being held???
Old 10-13-2006, 11:46 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Thomas told me this past weekend that he hopes to have it "after new years, either jan or feb"... so that is what we have been going on, but we're currently planning our trip and want to book hotels and stuff...

hey do you know for a fact WHERE it is being held???
naw I havent heard anything. I didnt even know they were having it in Vegas for sure. Last I heard it was supposed to be in Dallas.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:05 PM

naw I havent heard anything. I didnt even know they were having it in Vegas for sure. Last I heard it was supposed to be in Dallas.

well if it's in Texas... Im still holding Apex responsible
Old 10-13-2006, 12:19 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

you dont have to know some one for them to be killing the scean. no one nows me and i fuccking destroy it just have desided not to put my self out there yet.was going to stunttober fest but ait it in a stoppie a week ago. i have seen a few clips of tony he def good.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
hey kane how do you feel about Bill D going for the fastest stoppie record

doesnt fret me at all. thats kewl. im curious to see what a rider with real skill can pull out of that record.

-kane
Old 10-13-2006, 01:12 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ELOPEZ636
we gut tha best in tha world in new hamphire TEACH MCNEIL say no more
new england is wuts up hahaha

You from Law-town?? Oh **** I live right up the street in N Andover....hit me up man!!
Old 10-13-2006, 01:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
doesnt fret me at all. thats kewl. im curious to see what a rider with real skill can pull out of that record.

-kane

he will CRUSH that record....dude is pretty loose.

that would be pimp if xdl was held in dallas...more centralized for everybody.:YEAH
Old 10-13-2006, 01:41 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=hyperryder]you dont have to know some one for them to be killing the scean. no one nows me and i fuccking destroy it just have desided not to put my self out there yet.QUOTE]
were is your video clips skippy........... lets see it

sorry boss but i read of all these tricks u r claiming, i really want to see it.....
Old 10-13-2006, 01:43 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Tony L is a good rider. I think it's hard to say top 20, only because of the number of guys out there that haven't made a name for themselves yet. There are alot of good riders that are still unknown.

Tony's stoppies are looking pretty tall, and he now has a dampener - so we'll see what happens.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i have to go return some video tapes.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:59 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i have to go return some video tapes.
ryan lets go ride man.......wtf its 70 and sunny
Old 10-13-2006, 02:12 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
we're all top 20 in our own little towns
F_U_C_K that!!!!!!!!!!! im the best in my state!!!! ummmmmm well it is Akaska afetr all

Last edited by thehate.; 10-13-2006 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by thehate.
F_U_C_K that!!!!!!!!!!! im the best in my state!!!! ummmmmm well it is Akaska afetr all
hows the weather now
Old 10-13-2006, 02:22 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

it's in the 50's cold in the am like 35{f] when i got up it's about time to get the Sled out and tuned up soon!
Old 10-13-2006, 02:41 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=celgsxr]
Originally Posted by hyperryder
you dont have to know some one for them to be killing the scean. no one nows me and i fuccking destroy it just have desided not to put my self out there yet.QUOTE]
were is your video clips skippy........... lets see it

sorry boss but i read of all these tricks u r claiming, i really want to see it.....
just an fyi my friend the day i went out to get the fottage. i fliped a stoppie top of second right off the back. i broke my wrist and 3 ribs. so before you go being a smart *** know your facts. i dont have to prove shiit to you or any one. ask any one who lives up my way who the fuccking man is. i personly amo not ready to get my name out there. id like nothing more than to show up and leave every one wondering who that was. ill have vids up in due time. my trick are real i dont make shiit up and have no need to.

Last edited by hyperryder; 10-13-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=hyperryder]
Originally Posted by celgsxr
just an fyi my friend the day i went out to get the fottage. i fliped a stoppie top of second right off the back. i broke my wrist and 3 ribs. so before you go being a smart *** know your facts. i dont have to prove shiit to you or any one. ask any one who lives up my way who the fuccking man is. i personly amo not ready to get my name out there. id like nothing more than to show up and leave every one wondering who that was. ill have vids up in due time.
were all the men were we are from........ buddy......... just most of us dont float around sl on our big heads
Old 10-13-2006, 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=hyperryder]
Originally Posted by celgsxr
just an fyi my friend the day i went out to get the fottage. i fliped a stoppie top of second right off the back. i broke my wrist and 3 ribs. so before you go being a smart *** know your facts. i dont have to prove shiit to you or any one. ask any one who lives up my way who the fuccking man is. i personly amo not ready to get my name out there. id like nothing more than to show up and leave every one wondering who that was. ill have vids up in due time.
were all the men were we are from........ buddy......... just most of us dont float around sl on our big heads

Quick Reply: who is...