stuntshine state...

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 07:48 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts
Re: stuntshine state...

Originally Posted by Kaneone
although the guy in the video that says "if your not living in florida then your not really tryin to ride" TSK TSK TSK

might i add.... "if your not living on the west coast... then your not really tryin to get paid to ride"

haha!

seriously though Vegas is damn warm all year, constant supply of hot tourists willing to party, bars never close, everythings 24hrs, our stunt spots are safe and huge, and every girl here is, was, will be, or is good friends with.. a stripper
vegas has more strippers then the entire US does stunters

Vegas is the perfect city.

-Kane
dude we got all that time 10 plus the beach and riverfront....
Old 10-12-2006, 07:50 PM

DEBO is a decent person

You have a black river
Old 10-12-2006, 08:02 PM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

although the guy in the video that says "if your not living in florida then your not really tryin to ride" TSK TSK TSK

might i add.... "if your not living on the west coast... then your not really tryin to get paid to ride"

haha!

seriously though Vegas is damn warm all year, constant supply of hot tourists willing to party, bars never close, everythings 24hrs, our stunt spots are safe and huge, and every girl here is, was, will be, or is good friends with.. a stripper

-Kane
WHAT????? you mean you don't want to come back to Canada and ride for 7 months in a year??
Old 10-12-2006, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
You have a black river
you guys have earthquakes..
Old 10-12-2006, 08:55 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

we have earthquakes that happen every once in a while .. and florida is on red alert during hurricane season with plywood ready to board up everything in sight

weeeessst cooooaaassst
Old 10-12-2006, 09:45 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

no bs... when i was watchin that video today i was thinking... man.. i bet florida is even warmer than vegas in the winter... hmmm.. i really dont have **** to do in december otherwise.. it is close to stuntwars and i could always hit indy on the way back... hmmmmm....

lol

-kane

bring it son, we are shooting till the end of the year
Old 10-12-2006, 11:14 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

haha!

-Kane

lol:YEAH
Old 10-12-2006, 11:19 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
bring it son, we are shooting till the end of the year
id bring it but if i come back down its for good.......... im having with drawls

only if i had somewhere to crash till i got my **** 2gether
Old 10-13-2006, 12:12 AM

ELWHACKO is an unknown quantity at this point

no bs... when i was watchin that video today i was thinking... man.. i bet florida is even warmer than vegas in the winter... hmmm.. i really dont have **** to do in december otherwise.. it is close to stuntwars and i could always hit indy on the way back... hmmmmm....

lol

-kane
DONT BOTHER FAGO ! WE DONT PLAY THAT PINK **** DOWN HERE. YOU WILL PROBALY GET BEAT DOWN AND FED TO GATORS. TRY KEY WEST
Old 10-13-2006, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by elwhacko
dont Bother Fago ! We Dont Play That Pink **** Down Here. You Will Probaly Get Beat Down And Fed To Gators. Try Key West
Old 10-13-2006, 02:41 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

i just saw the trailor and ordered it today...waiting by the mail box ! looks like a sic vid
Old 10-13-2006, 02:43 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crashr6r1
What video is it and where can i get it?
i know its a lil late, but you can go to www.stuntshinestate.com to see some trailors, too
Old 10-16-2006, 12:04 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

haha!

-Kane
kane,dude,your more than welcome down here ,we could find you a place to crash plus hurricane season will be done(none this year anyway!) and I know there's a lot of strippers in vegas,but............Damn!!!!................. fla 's pretty f'in close I think they have like ..stripper collages here or some ****!!!! plus truckloads of tourists,but the cops are douchebags though but our weather is f'in t!ts in winter and the bluest beach water anywhere in the U.S palm beach,ft-liquerdale and mijammy are insane plus we got gators ****!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 12:07 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joeyriddla420
kane,dude,your more than welcome down here ,we could find you a place to crash plus hurricane season will be done(none this year anyway!) and I know there's a lot of strippers in vegas,but............Damn!!!!................. fla 's pretty f'in close I think they have like ..stripper collages here or some ****!!!! plus truckloads of tourists,but the cops are douchebags though but our weather is f'in t!ts in winter and the bluest beach water anywhere in the U.S palm beach,ft-liquerdale and mijammy are insane plus we got gators ****!!!!!!!!
im invisible......really.. fla would look like heroshima cuz id blow that ***** up...
Old 10-16-2006, 03:31 AM

NINE_hundo is an unknown quantity at this point

haha!

-Kane

< born and raised I LOVE IT HERE TOO

+45687982354
Old 10-16-2006, 02:42 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

had to step away for awhile and get my life together and do the military thing, but in 08 i'll make my triumphant return and i aint leavin ever again.