Hahaha Ftp!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 03:47 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Hahaha Ftp!!!

So some guy (somehow) highsides his RSV mille out back of my shop, I am turning the corner and rush over to check on him, bad collar bone. anyway.. told the cops wut I heard( again I didnt see it behind me) when this *** she-cop ask "How fast do you think he was going" I replied hounestly, 15 ... 20 mph to which she replies"yeah right, look at that slide mark". With a dumbfounded look on my face, I explained to her how a bike sliding on a derlin slider, a metal peg, and a muffler will glide, then as I'm asking if they need anything else, I dont even wait for a response from any of them and walk back into the shop. Then the dude cop(and the best part is he had a birth mark like strawberry from Cheech&Chong on his face) got all butt hurt when some dudes were joking with him, wutta douchebag... long story short, bent outta shap cops make my day...FTP
Old 10-05-2006, 03:57 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all
Re: Hahaha Ftp!!!

didn't you know
cops know everything
Old 10-05-2006, 04:12 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

when i crash my bike it defies all laws of physics and stays exactly where it hits the ground to minimize damage, I had to pay extra for that ****.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:18 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

you also don't have an RSV mille
Old 10-05-2006, 04:24 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
you also don't have an RSV mille
I almost bought one. Took it for a ride and didnt like it at all.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:26 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

last weekend we're at my buddies house hangin out and we hear this guy and girl yellin on the front porch across the street. about the time we got to the end of the driveway we see him reach back and slap the **** outta her, so we went over there. long story short: he started talkin **** and swung on my buddy and then proceeded to get his *** beat. the cops show up(that WE called) and we get to take a trip to the police station for assault. they didn't do **** to him. the two cops got out talkin to him callin him by his first name, sayin what's up and ****. i knew we were fvcked right then.

so ya FTP!!
Old 10-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
when i crash my bike it defies all laws of physics and stays exactly where it hits the ground to minimize damage, I had to pay extra for that ****.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:35 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by shockermatt
last weekend we're at my buddies house hangin out and we hear this guy and girl yellin on the front porch across the street. about the time we got to the end of the driveway we see him reach back and slap the **** outta her, so we went over there. long story short: he started talkin **** and swung on my buddy and then proceeded to get his *** beat. the cops show up(that WE called) and we get to take a trip to the police station for assault. they didn't do **** to him. the two cops got out talkin to him callin him by his first name, sayin what's up and ****. i knew we were fvcked right then.

so ya FTP!!

should have minded your own business.. not be captain save a ho... bit@h probally deserved it... maybe su@ked his friends **** or something like that.. he slaps he... and your buddy comes beats him up.....
Old 10-05-2006, 04:44 PM

thats what I was thinking
Old 10-05-2006, 04:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
should have minded your own business.. not be captain save a ho... bit@h probally deserved it... maybe su@ked his friends **** or something like that.. he slaps he... and your buddy comes beats him up.....
YOU FVCKIN CARNIES ARE DEFF FROM KENTUCKY N TENESEE
Old 10-05-2006, 04:49 PM

*cHuCk* is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh hell yeah, LOL good story , once i had a cop wanted to Tazer the **** outta my @ss cause i kept talkin ****, but they just ended up takin my bike ! no insurance LOL. sometimes it doesnt help to talk **** but then again F@ck em .
Old 10-05-2006, 06:07 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 444-RIDERZ LEE
+1 Lmao
Old 10-05-2006, 06:14 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
YOU FVCKIN CARNIES ARE DEFF FROM KENTUCKY N TENESEE

yeah whatever.... you can tell your a$$ is from Az. w/ no *****es if you gotta play captain save a ho to get a bit@h that is obviously trouble but beggers cant be choosers... get em how ever you can Bro
Old 10-05-2006, 06:17 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

my gf and i live together and we have been together for over 4 years... i obviously have no qualms... i guess you whitetrash hillbillys think it's ok to hit your sister, i mean wife.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:23 PM

D Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to all

my gf and i live together and we have been together for over 4 years... i obviously have no qualms... i guess you whitetrash hillbillys think it's ok to hit your sister, i mean wife.
Hell bro. I'm from Alabama and I see it like you do. You shouldnt be beating the **** out of a woman. If she sucked your friends D!ck or something then you should beat the f@ck out of him, not her.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone that hits a girl is a bi@tch , but never get involved in a domestic dispute, especially in some little hick town where floyd the barber is sheriff,and judge and mayor and is the perps uncle or some $hit!!!! and they're partners in the moonshine runnin' biz
Old 10-05-2006, 06:29 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by dj3253
Hell bro. I'm from Alabama and I see it like you do. You shouldnt be beating the **** out of a woman. If she sucked your friends D!ck or something then you should beat the f@ck out of him, not her.
:YEAH

I'LL NEVER HIT A GIRL, BUT I'LL SURE AS HELL SHAKE A B|TCH
Old 10-05-2006, 06:32 PM

D Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to all

:YEAH

I'LL NEVER HIT A GIRL, BUT I'LL SURE AS HELL SHAKE A B|TCH
, No doubt if she's in the wrong set that B!tch straight. But like you said I would never hit a woman.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:35 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ dam right man..
Old 10-05-2006, 06:40 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

**** A *****.............

Quick Reply: Hahaha Ftp!!!