Breakin' shit..........again

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 12:42 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Breakin' ****..........again

OK......So I decide to jump off of my bike last night when it hit 12...not a good idea for the bike....I have FI cage and ill be damned if the f u c k ing stator cover didnt shatter when it hit anyway. I am very upset about that....but my question is...anybody found a way to stop that?? I have an 04 636....we were talking about putting like rubber between the cage bar and case cover to absorb the initial impact....but do you think it would have enough force to shatter anyway?? And lastly....anybody have a stator cover for an 636...preciate ya guys
-LJ
Old 10-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: Breakin' ****..........again

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
OK......So I decide to jump off of my bike last night when it hit 12...not a good idea for the bike....I have FI cage and ill be damned if the f u c k ing stator cover didnt shatter when it hit anyway. I am very upset about that....but my question is...anybody found a way to stop that?? I have an 04 636....we were talking about putting like rubber between the cage bar and case cover to absorb the initial impact....but do you think it would have enough force to shatter anyway?? And lastly....anybody have a stator cover for an 636...preciate ya guys
-LJ

Buy a powers cage....problem solved. FI is garbage, you just found out the hard way.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:01 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

-LJ
What a F**king crybaby... one stator cover... It wouldn't have broke if the cage wasn't already bent over into it from the last 5 times you dropped it on that side!! Got to bend that cage back out after it hits the ground. At least my subframe made it through a lot session for a change
Old 10-02-2006, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
What a F**king crybaby... one stator cover... It wouldn't have broke if the cage wasn't already bent over into it from the last 5 times you dropped it on that side!! Got to bend that cage back out after it hits the ground. At least my subframe made it through a lot session for a change
Your suzuki is gaaaabage... ....I am not a cry baby you b i t c h....but i am in a bad mood today...I need a f u c k i n g stator cover
Old 10-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

is it the new or old style F.I Cage.. Invest a wood craft cover...
Old 10-02-2006, 01:32 PM

just shipped in....new style..only been on the bike a week....
Old 10-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Hmm spend the extra money and get an aftermarket one. I know guys said they had that problem and got aftermarket and it was good..
Old 10-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

try rhino lining on the stator cover i bet it'd help some.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:35 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Fi Cages Aren't Really Meant To Take Huuuge Drops... And Here's A Tip, Hit Th Ebrake Next Time..
Old 10-02-2006, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Fi Cages Aren't Really Meant To Take Huuuge Drops... And Here's A Tip, Hit Th Ebrake Next Time..
I can always count on your comments to make me smile mike...Your haterade just brings sunshine to me dark day...and if I dont laugh at your comment I laugh at your fat *** on your avatar giving me a nut shot and blinding me with your pigmentless legs....
Old 10-02-2006, 01:46 PM

Good tip though...I'll try that next time...
Old 10-02-2006, 01:46 PM

coast2coast is an unknown quantity at this point

Get a Powers
Old 10-02-2006, 01:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

I can always count on your comments to make me smile mike...Your haterade just brings sunshine to me dark day...and if I dont laugh at your comment I laugh at your fat *** on your avatar giving me a nut shot and blinding me with your pigmentless legs....
do i know you? or did u just remember my name because i've made a special impact on your life? u're searchin for a nut shot, next time i'm in cali i'll give you a special nut shot if u'd like. when you can whoolie then talk **** about my pigment. :YEAH
Old 10-02-2006, 01:53 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Your suzuki is gaaaabage... ....I am not a cry baby you b i t c h....but i am in a bad mood today...I need a f u c k i n g stator cover
My gixxer is garbage!! I agree with that... but it doesn't leak oil out everywhere like that 6shit*y6 does.. If it isn't from the hole in the stator it's from the case vent!! Oh and I can assume I will be out by myself tonight?? Or u coming to film?
Old 10-02-2006, 01:53 PM

Sp_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mofat01
Buy a powers cage....problem solved. FI is garbage, you just found out the hard way.
broke my second cover last week its ****in frustratin,60 bucks in oil,i thought i was the only one havin this problem,maybe its da cage to bent,or fi cages arent good 4 636 model,i dont know but i need an answer quick
Old 10-02-2006, 01:54 PM

Nahh...you are just such a major player in the stuntlife community of haters that I just cant forget your name.....in all seriousness..I dont live in cali...I live in alabama and I am a redneck beeotch....
Old 10-02-2006, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by spone
broke my second cover last week its ****in frustratin,60 bucks in oil,i thought i was the only one havin this problem,maybe its da cage to bent,or fi cages arent good 4 636 model,i dont know but i need an answer quick
let me know if you figure sumtin out....
Old 10-02-2006, 02:04 PM
B.T.M.

Nahh...you are just such a major player in the stuntlife community of haters that I just cant forget your name.....in all seriousness..I dont live in cali...I live in alabama and I am a redneck beeotch....
HAHA OOPS, GUESS YOU AREN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR ME TO REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE FROM.. OH BURN!!! i dislike the term hater, cuz i'm really not.. and ppl toss that **** around like kool aid.. i just told you to hit brake, isn't that more advice than criticism?
Old 10-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Brap

Nah he just keeps it real.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:12 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spone

$60 in oil?????

so at what, $6 a quart, your bike takes 10 quarts?

Quick Reply: Breakin' shit..........again