Bar Tricks????

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 01:44 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
Re: Bar Tricks????

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
I just know those dudes want to go out and ride, not teach, at least not the basic ****. I will take them up on it for sure, just want to get better first.
bro, half the time spent at the spot is BSing with each other and talking about what to try and how to do stuff... believe me the fastest way to get good is to hang with good riders!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

^ +1 .
Old 09-29-2006, 01:45 PM

Cool, no xdl as of now, but i wuold love to come to philly thanks!!! What do you guys do in the winter??

ride until we cant feel our limbs, then drink... :YEAH
Old 09-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

no, just to hang at the spot even, but yeah, i gotta quit carrin. I just know those dudes want to go out and ride, not teach, at least not the basic ****. I will take them up on it for sure, just want to get better first.

Hey, I know your in the **** for real, I know it was real bad over there, but i hear its gettin worse, fvk that!!! Be careful bro!!!
I'm sure they don't mind helping out mang..I ride with Mana but I don't really ask. I think i asked how to do Os and he didn't really know how to tell me. Thanks I'm basically safe. I don't do missions or anything.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John LegionST
bro, half the time spent at the spot is BSing with each other and talking about what to try and how to do stuff... believe me the fastest way to get good is to hang with good riders!!!
Good riders that know to explain things or give pointers Come help me with my idle probs hehe...

<<< heavy foot
Old 09-29-2006, 01:49 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

alright then, I will hit you up after xdl for a weekend session in Philly if its cool!!! Thanks!!:YEAH Ill b the one with many questions and a lot of beer!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Brap

I can't wait to move to the states and ride with all the guys in AZ and Cali
Old 09-29-2006, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Good riders that know to explain things or give pointers Come help me with my idle probs hehe...

<<< heavy foot

what do you mean heavy foot?!?! keep stalling no handers?!?! run lower pressure so you are mor stable going slow... also try different idles, every rider has a different prefference...
Old 09-29-2006, 01:52 PM

alr Ill b the one with many questions and a lot of beer!!!

that's all i remember from that post...

hell yeah bro, come hang anytime
Old 09-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Brap

what do you mean heavy foot?!?! keep stalling no handers?!?! run lower pressure so you are mor stable going slow... also try different idles, every rider has a different prefference...
no handers??? **** i can't even stay on regular idle.. I mean i'm too heavy onthe brake..Watch my vid you'll see. Use too much of it I ran like 15psi. I did the best the 2days I rode from not riding for 8months..
Old 09-29-2006, 02:00 PM
Brap

here's my 1st day back after 9months off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Ixdhhknlc

2nd day of practice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ayLT5AGPU
Old 09-29-2006, 02:02 PM

no handers??? **** i can't even stay on regular idle.. I mean i'm too heavy onthe brake..Watch my vid you'll see. Use too much of it I ran like 15psi. I did the best the 2days I rode from not riding for 8months..

cant watch vids on the work PC

i hear you though, when you are learning idle it's natural to be heavy on the brake, try turning the idle down... that will l etyou use less brake to keep the bike from looping and will teach you some touch/feel with your foot
Old 09-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Brap

cant watch vids on the work PC

i hear you though, when you are learning idle it's natural to be heavy on the brake, try turning the idle down... that will l etyou use less brake to keep the bike from looping and will teach you some touch/feel with your foot
Will it still stay up though? Yeah I feel ya i can't watch them at work either
Old 09-29-2006, 02:11 PM

Will it still stay up though? Yeah I feel ya i can't watch them at work either
yeah it will stay up... i run my idle around 2500 rpms on my 636... i like a low idle, but it will stay up fine, but you have to be gentile with the brake.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Brap

yeah it will stay up... i run my idle around 2500 rpms on my 636... i like a low idle, but it will stay up fine, but you have to be gentile with the brake.
Yeah that's what I was runnin mine at..
Old 09-29-2006, 02:15 PM

Im not supposed to either, but i keep sneaking. Whos the dude riding with you. (Im assumming thats not you doing the ssO's) Cant he help or is that mana, the dude you said wasnt good at teaching?
Old 09-29-2006, 02:15 PM

Yeah that's what I was runnin mine at..

then try running it at 3500.. keep trying different rpms til you find the one that YOU are happy with
Old 09-29-2006, 02:16 PM

The first time I caught idle my bike was at like 4000, (im still learning obviously) but when it caught I finnaly felt it and understood a little better.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:19 PM

The first time I caught idle my bike was at like 4000, (im still learning obviously) but when it caught I finnaly felt it and understood a little better.

exactly... 4000 will help you catch it and understand... but it will also make you use a lot more pressure on the rear brake and it might even pull it over onto the bar when you dont want it too... so after you learn at 4000 and have the concept, drop it down to 3000... keep adjusting til you are getting them nice
Old 09-29-2006, 02:21 PM

Dude, holy ****, day two you look great!!! do you have a hand brake?? Those ss and half a O?!?!?!?!!?

Quick Reply: Bar Tricks????