Bar Tricks????

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 01:09 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bar Tricks????

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
The reason I ask is because I've just become comfortable back there and think they are cool. Where we practice at people pull up in cars or walking by stop, they love them. When we go to a bike night or something and everyone is lined up on the street, and my friend does a watchtower(i cant do them) or an apehanger or whatever, seems cool. Am i wrong?

keep the other bar tricks comin, its friday and Im ready to roll tonight, sounds fun
it would have been cool 3 years ago i guess
Old 09-29-2006, 01:10 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

The reason I ask is because I've just become comfortable back there and think they are cool. Where we practice at people pull up in cars or walking by stop, they love them. When we go to a bike night or something and everyone is lined up on the street, and my friend does a watchtower(i cant do them) or an apehanger or whatever, seems cool. Am i wrong?

keep the other bar tricks comin, its friday and Im ready to roll tonight, sounds fun

way cooler to start busting combo O's or a slow no-hander
Old 09-29-2006, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
i use to do fast apehangers and i do mean at like 20 - 25

now *****, hitting the bar for the first time and getting scared and trying to jump off, having your gloves get stuck, and getting drug around by your bike DOES NOT count as a trick...
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

yeah no handers in saturday night traffic past local hang outs are sick
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I just want to learn them to be a more well rounded rider not just kill one thing
Old 09-29-2006, 01:13 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by John LegionST
now *****, hitting the bar for the first time and getting scared and trying to jump off, having your gloves get stuck, and getting drug around by your bike DOES NOT count as a trick...
damn

wait i dont wear gloves
Old 09-29-2006, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
I just want to learn them to be a more well rounded rider not just kill one thing

i hear ya, i guess they are cool to have in "your bag of tricks" but you can be VERY well rounded with out them... most well rounded riders dont even use a square bar anymore... most use roundbars.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
damn

wait i dont wear gloves

DAMMIT... i forgot

musta been gary playing a joke on you and putting superglue on your grip
Old 09-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

i hear ya, i guess they are cool to have in "your bag of tricks" but you can be VERY well rounded with out them... most well rounded riders dont even use a square bar anymore... most use roundbars.
I guess that's true. I never done them and I have an idea for one. Just like i'll be working acros too
Old 09-29-2006, 01:15 PM

Abraham is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSPalex
how bout u bet the bartender 500 bucks you can **** in a cup from 15 ft away without spilling anywhere and then pee all over the bar, pay him his money and then collect 1000 outside for betting your friends you could **** all over the bar without getting arrested?

what movie is that? from dusk to dawn?

Its from desperado.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:18 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

way cooler to start busting combo O's or a slow no-hander
+1, Im trying to get there, trust me!!! Tryin hard!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:25 PM

+1, Im trying to get there, trust me!!! Tryin hard!!!

keep at it, quickest way to get really good is to practice, then practice more, then practice when people tell you you practice too much...:YEAH
Old 09-29-2006, 01:29 PM

yeah, maybe next year Ill be decent enough to roll with you guys. I hear your goin to xdl with ScootTrash. Man I wouldve loved to go!! YOu guys are gonna have a blast!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:31 PM

yeah, maybe next year Ill be decent enough to roll with you guys. I hear your goin to xdl with ScootTrash. Man I wouldve loved to go!! YOu guys are gonna have a blast!!!

hell yeah, try to make it out there!!!

oh and there is no skill requirment to come ride with us, come on down anytime and hang out, the more the merrier!:YEAH
Old 09-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Brap

Who said you couldn't roll with them or are you intimidated by them? **** sucked *** and darius, joe brown, mana were out and I still practiced...D helped me otu and gave me some pointers
Old 09-29-2006, 01:35 PM

Who said you couldn't roll with them or are you intimidated by them? **** sucked *** and darius, joe brown, mana were out and I still practiced...D helped me otu and gave me some pointers
No, I was told to come, its me, Im embarassed! I was learnin **** at stuntfest this year and the one dude from ST was givin me all kinds of help, Its not them, its me. I will keep practicin and get with them next year at STuntfest for sure.

I remember seein Legion on a white GSXR I think 1000 like three years ago there, rockin no handers and other sweet ****, ive been watchin these dudes for a long time just tryin to get good and ride with them.

EVeryone offers help!! They were all cool as hell to me!!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Brap

Oh you mean get out onthe track? **** it get out and get some legal practice in.. I never cared what people thought
Old 09-29-2006, 01:38 PM

No, I was told to come, its me, Im embarassed! I was learnin **** at stuntfest this year and the one dude from ST was givin me all kinds of help, Its not them, its me. I will keep practicin and get with them next year at STuntfest for sure.

I remember seein Legion on a white GSXR I think 1000 like three years ago there, rockin no handers and other sweet ****, ive been watchin these dudes for a long time just tryin to get good and ride with them.

EVeryone offers help!! They were all cool as hell to me!!

well **** brutha, come to XDL just to hang out and have some fun... and come down our way anytime for some practice and pointers
Old 09-29-2006, 01:41 PM

Oh you mean get out onthe track? **** it get out and get some legal practice in.. I never cared what people thought
no, just to hang at the spot even, but yeah, i gotta quit carrin. I just know those dudes want to go out and ride, not teach, at least not the basic ****. I will take them up on it for sure, just want to get better first.

Hey, I know your in the **** for real, I know it was real bad over there, but i hear its gettin worse, fvk that!!! Be careful bro!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:42 PM

well **** brutha, come to XDL just to hang out and have some fun... and come down our way anytime for some practice and pointers
Cool, no xdl as of now, but i wuold love to come to philly thanks!!! What do you guys do in the winter??

Quick Reply: Bar Tricks????