any one do these tricks yet

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 09:31 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: any one do these tricks yet

I'm a little to lazy to read it all but I've been doing sitdown to HC on the pop and from a fast roll for a couple months now. RL to 5050 I tried it once, ate **** almost, and didn't think about doing it again as it was one of the combo passes where I was just tried something at random without thinking about it. I tend to forget most of the combos like that as soon as I try them, damn add.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:16 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Sorry to get back on topic, but i think this was a cool thread.

If you do the RL -> K and go knee first instead of foot first you can always land sitting on the tank if it doesnt work
true diden think of that
Old 09-28-2006, 10:17 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I'm a little to lazy to read it all but I've been doing sitdown to HC on the pop and from a fast roll for a couple months now. RL to 5050 I tried it once, ate **** almost, and didn't think about doing it again as it was one of the combo passes where I was just tried something at random without thinking about it. I tend to forget most of the combos like that as soon as I try them, damn add.
i thought you of all people would have done it.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you should do that one when you scrape
Old 09-29-2006, 01:14 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
you should do that one when you scrape
Thats a cool idea, scape a sitdown then jump into HC. The weight transfer will be a little funny but it should be fun.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:54 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Nick, will you have a bike at XDL or will Teach let you use his? Because I'd like to see that if possible. During downtime John might let us use one of the other tracks.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:50 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Thats a cool idea, scape a sitdown then jump into HC. The weight transfer will be a little funny but it should be fun.

yea just make sure u don't run out of gas again
Old 09-29-2006, 03:00 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Artiom
yea just make sure u don't run out of gas again
Make sure the bring the Gucci's and the FLY LINEN for safety sake:YEAH :YEAH
Old 09-29-2006, 12:52 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EJizzle07
people on stuntlife tend to be more aggressive try stuntusa.com most layed back and chilled out NO BASHIN really at all
but stuntlifes always fun if u need a good laugh watchin everyone talk **** to each other and always has a lil more videos than stuntusa
i'm also on stuntusa,... so you won't get relief over there.. i wasn't bein a d|ck.. i said left Field, that's more comical than anything.

oh and i got sit down jump to spreader lastnite.. but the jump to frog still alludes me
Old 09-29-2006, 12:54 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Make sure the bring the Gucci's and the FLY LINEN for safety sake:YEAH :YEAH
Old 09-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Old 09-29-2006, 02:40 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R

:YEAH
Old 09-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by kaiks

:YEAH
How ya been little buddy
Old 09-29-2006, 03:21 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i'm also on stuntusa,... so you won't get relief over there.. i wasn't bein a d|ck.. i said left Field, that's more comical than anything.

oh and i got sit down jump to spreader lastnite.. but the jump to frog still alludes me
I'm still getting used to you guys. i can't always tell who is a ***** and who is funny 'til I see them smiling or have been "around" them for a while.

But I think I've let you boys spaz me out enough times. I'm just going to laugh whether they mean it or not.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:23 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by excessa
I'm still getting used to you guys. i can't always tell who is a ***** and who is funny 'til I see them smiling or have been "around" them for a while.

But I think I've let you boys spaz me out enough times. I'm just going to laugh whether they mean it or not.
i liek to say hurtful things, but nothing that would affect anyone for more than 30 seconds.. and it's all in good fun
Old 09-29-2006, 03:27 PM

If I see you, I'm gonna hurt you for more than thirty seconds. So you might as well take the gloves off. you mean bastard.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:30 PM
B.T.M.

yes I'm really frightened
Old 09-29-2006, 03:32 PM

very well then. You should remain so for several minutes then feel free to walk around like normal.

If you suffer a priapism for more than four hours, please contact your doctor.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:32 PM
B.T.M.

Only thing i'm scared to get from you is herpes
Old 09-29-2006, 03:34 PM

You can't get that from me. I won't let you.

Dude, that **** costs money. Like I'm just going to give you the herpes. bish, you gotta pay.

Quick Reply: any one do these tricks yet