any one do these tricks yet

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 07:36 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: any one do these tricks yet

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
it's not scraping 12 when u fall off the back... who can't do freeway wheelies?
what is a freeway wheelie ?

we only have highways here
Old 09-28-2006, 07:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

"correct you english" your stay here is only temporary. So technically you are just visiting. Like when i go to florida, does that mean that i'm from florida? no, it means i'm from arizona.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
what is a freeway wheelie ?

we only have highways here
toll free in AZ :YEAH
Old 09-28-2006, 07:38 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
looping out doesnt count

lol **** off.... i only looped it the first time.......
and dont forget i only rode a streetbike for a few months........
Old 09-28-2006, 07:39 PM
B.T.M.

dirtbikes count.. it's basically the same thing
Old 09-28-2006, 07:39 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

"correct you english" your stay here is only temporary. So technically you are just visiting. Like when i go to florida, does that mean that i'm from florida? no, it means i'm from arizona.
dammit i knew i should have proof read with such a crucial reply like that
Old 09-28-2006, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by LYONS
lol **** off.... i only looped it the first time.......
and dont forget i only rode a streetbike for a few months........
i just started stunting in late may
Old 09-28-2006, 07:41 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

dirtbikes count.. it's basically the same thing

not really i never knew what stunting was until i got a streetbike....... when i rode in the dirt all i did was race and jump........

but i guess........ i rode my whole life then and i still **** at slow wheelies...
Old 09-28-2006, 07:42 PM

i just started stunting in late may

good job then bro
Old 09-28-2006, 07:43 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

it's not scraping 12 when u fall off the back... who can't do freeway wheelies?
I can't do any wheelies at present. I chicken out just before it would pull up if I didn't reflexively roll off and pull in the clutch. It's not pleasant to witness. The one time I got the front wheel off the ground I had too much throttle and slipped the clutch too fast. POW! I looped and was disoriented and after that I was scared, when the center of gravity shifts, and I start to pull back, I just fall apart and don't follow through.

Wait til I pick up a little clapped out baby ninja and flog the crap out of it. Then I'll be able to **** at more than one "stunt".

I always wondered how you guys didn't mangle your junk on some of those tricks. With the speed some of you guys bring that back tire up, it seems like the compression would be so hard on the wrists, forearms/upper arms and shoulders. Or the alternative, tank neutering.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
I can't do any wheelies at present. I chicken out just before it would pull up if I didn't reflexively roll off and pull in the clutch. It's not pleasant to witness. The one time I got the front wheel off the ground I had too much throttle and slipped the clutch too fast. POW! I looped and was disoriented and after that I was scared, when the center of gravity shifts, and I start to pull back, I just fall apart and don't follow through.

Wait til I pick up a little clapped out baby ninja and flog the crap out of it. Then I'll be able to **** at more than one "stunt".

I always wondered how you guys didn't mangle your junk on some of those tricks. With the speed some of you guys bring that back tire up, it seems like the compression would be so hard on the wrists, forearms/upper arms and shoulders. Or the alternative, tank neutering.

blah blah blah............. who cares
Old 09-28-2006, 07:48 PM
B.T.M.

Left Field
Old 09-28-2006, 07:55 PM

good job then bro
get your honkey lips off my nuts.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:59 PM

get your honkey lips off my nuts.

hahaha fu(k you beaner
Old 09-28-2006, 08:14 PM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

blah blah blah............. who cares
+1
Old 09-28-2006, 08:35 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hyperryder
i thought of these last night went out this morning and my gangsta *** locked them up the first try.

1 from a sit down strait to hc as soon as you drop the clutch.
2 now for the most gangsta shiit ever ralf luie right foot on my right peg i took my right leg and jumped to special k. ps this trick almost cost me a serious crash. but i fuccking landed it.

i will have some fottage of it this weekend
o yes u will cause im making a clip that night after where done riding
Old 09-28-2006, 08:49 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Left Field
Sort of, but I'm getting more interested in the whole mechanics of stunting, and some of it just seems so physically demanding I'm completely unclear on how you guys do it. So I ask questions. They may be stupid to you, but it's still a good direct route to getting answers.

Beings as I'm actively trying to learn about your sport, and want to help promote it, there's no point to being a ***** to me. I'm not here to harm anyone, so why constantly go on the offensive? Did a girl beat you up one time?

Was it me?
Old 09-28-2006, 09:05 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
Sort of, but I'm getting more interested in the whole mechanics of stunting, and some of it just seems so physically demanding I'm completely unclear on how you guys do it. So I ask questions. They may be stupid to you, but it's still a good direct route to getting answers.

Beings as I'm actively trying to learn about your sport, and want to help promote it, there's no point to being a ***** to me. I'm not here to harm anyone, so why constantly go on the offensive? Did a girl beat you up one time?

Was it me?
people on stuntlife tend to be more aggressive try stuntusa.com most layed back and chilled out NO BASHIN really at all
but stuntlifes always fun if u need a good laugh watchin everyone talk **** to each other and always has a lil more videos than stuntusa
Old 09-28-2006, 09:10 PM

Right on. I like it here, just need to learn to loosen up and laugh more, instead of getting all hissy.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by hyperryder
my right foot its a land it or die stunt.
Sorry to get back on topic, but i think this was a cool thread.

If you do the RL -> K and go knee first instead of foot first you can always land sitting on the tank if it doesnt work

Quick Reply: any one do these tricks yet