any one do these tricks yet

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 04:42 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: any one do these tricks yet

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
aren't u fvckin spectacular, news flash, your bike is still gay as fvck and u look like a tweaker, now stfu

nah, i'll just wreck my shins
now aint that funny i have the same bike you fuccker. stop staring **** all the time. you have bad habits for that. you always bust on people always haten like your the fuccking shiit.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:44 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

***** that picture of me is a classified g-14 picture that im gonna have to ask u to not post on any other forum or threads.,... otherwise the michigan factions lawyers will be contacting u and the only way to settle it is to throw down in otown.....................
or get really drunk at your house......... u pick....

what up homieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hey hyper jumping to hc while moving is harder then from jumping from cltuch up.........period....... and post a video nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 09-28-2006, 04:45 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hyperryder
now aint that funny i have the same bike you fuccker. stop staring **** all the time. you have bad habits for that. you always bust on people always haten like your the fuccking shiit.
hes my favorite terd........leave him alone
Old 09-28-2006, 04:46 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
if you dont go over the front you are not trying hard enough
i'll do my best poppa
Old 09-28-2006, 04:46 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

***** fight
Old 09-28-2006, 04:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

you're the one who's fvckin arrogant, sayin oh that's the easiest thing ever.. well fvck you, it's easy once u learn it.. just like anything else, i'm at that step now, so don't think u're the fvckin man
Old 09-28-2006, 04:47 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by celgsxr
***** that picture of me is a classified g-14 picture that im gonna have to ask u to not post on any other forum or threads.,... otherwise the michigan factions lawyers will be contacting u and the only way to settle it is to throw down in otown.....................

hey hyper jumping to hc while moving is harder then from jumping from cltuch up.........period....... and post a video nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

see you soon chris

how about that moose
Old 09-28-2006, 04:48 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading this i'm going out tonight and trying this one of you guys.
Left foot on right peg jumping to 50/50 but putting right foot through. anyone done that yet?

ps. ***** i'm going to try and get my frog to 50 on film for you. I do it different then you boys.:YEAH

ps.ps. crotch hit me up if you want to ride.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:50 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan
Left foot on right peg jumping to 50/50 but putting right foot through. anyone done that yet?

ps. ***** i'm going to try and get my frog to 50 on film for you. I do it different then you boys.:YEAH

u mean hit u up if i have a ride down there.. u get those clutches in negro?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:50 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan

do it
Old 09-28-2006, 04:53 PM

you're the one who's fvckin arrogant, sayin oh that's the easiest thing ever.. well fvck you, it's easy once u learn it.. just like anything else, i'm at that step now, so don't think u're the fvckin man
when you gat the ***** to do it youll see how easy it is.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:54 PM
B.T.M.

yeah, but until then, i'm ball-less and it doesn't seem easy.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by celgsxr

i know it more difficult moving. but let me put it this way the mind set i have when i want to do a new stunt is im gona fucccking do it. now that you have said moving is harder ill do it. im gona have clips of my new hotness up by monday were all riding sunday and i dont have a camra nor can i edit shiit.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:56 PM

yeah, but until then, i'm ball-less and it doesn't seem easy.
just go do it its like every thing else on a fraking bike once you do it once your like oh thats how you do it. ps put a dam mp3 player in your ear with some kinda crazy music it help alot
Old 09-28-2006, 05:02 PM
B.T.M.

^ yeah but i like to hear my motor, lets me know when i'm gonna die or not... i just learned jump to ss on sunday.. and yes that was easy (i am just learning hb ****) so i gotta do it to spreader n frog, i'm scared on spreader i am gonna squash my *****...
Old 09-28-2006, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
see you soon chris

how about that moose
oooooooooo yea the moose .........well figure it out.......... either when i get back there or before.......... u filming for the otown throw down
Old 09-28-2006, 05:07 PM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: any one do these tricks yet

i thought of these last night went out this morning and my gangsta *** locked them up the first try.

1 from a sit down strait to hc as soon as you drop the clutch.
2 now for the most gangsta shiit ever ralf luie right foot on my right peg i took my right leg and jumped to special k. ps this trick almost cost me a serious crash. but i fuccking landed it.
I love those! Once i put th upper on it was a whole new story but I still got em.

Sorry to stomp on your flame but I would like to see the footage. Maby we are doing it different or maby the same.Still a sick trick though.

-Aaron
Old 09-28-2006, 05:09 PM

u mean hit u up if i have a ride down there.. u get those clutches in negro?
na i'll ride up there just let me know. and they are on bo.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:10 PM
B.T.M.

^ k sugarplum... i think we're gonna have to hit new old spots, it's gonna be a far drive..especially for you, but gotta do what we gotta do
Old 09-28-2006, 05:14 PM

i want you to be there when i wreck trying this new trick and i want to be there when you go o t b. lol

Quick Reply: any one do these tricks yet