Stuntriders being looked down on bothers me

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 04:07 PM

BlueR1der is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuntriders being looked down on bothers me

I ride with some guys who are into knee draggin and we go to track as well. Everytime we ride it seems like they are always rippin on stuntriders. They make all kinds of slurs and ignorant remarks. "squids" is always on tip of there tounge. Everytime I wear my icon jacket the jokes on me. They feel they are somehow superior than stuntriders, when stuntriders are equally, if not more, skilled than knee draggers. They are different animals, but they fail to recognize the skill involved in stuntriding. "Thats not what these bikes were built for" is there favorite comment. They have nothing else to say that would suggest that stuntriding "abnormal"
BTW almost all of them wish they could hold wheelies for a mile. They even say that sometimes.

On the other hand, I have never heard any stuntriders hate on other riders. I have ridden with bunch of guys from my city they have always been cool with other types of riders. Seems like stuntriders understand the theory "whatever floats your boat"

Im not Bitc*ing about anything, but it does fkn bother me when people don't show any respect for the riders and the skill.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuntriders being looked down on bothers me

fvck them, its all about prefrence.. hell i like to do both! :YEAH
Old 09-27-2006, 04:10 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

knee draggers don't realize that any decent stunter can drag knee with 18psi and a cage on their bike.. it's not fvckin hard, stunting is done after the easy knee dragging **** has been accomplished
Old 09-27-2006, 04:10 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

The best part of what you said was " These bikes are not made to do this!" I love when I hear that. Yes it wasn't made to do that. Well you know what I just made it do that and you can't. That is what I say back to them!
Old 09-27-2006, 04:13 PM

Both sports require completely different type of skills of course, but thats what some people arent understanding. Perhaps beacuse Stuntriding isnt mainstream yet. Hope it never becomes like what happened to Import scene
Old 09-27-2006, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
The best part of what you said was " These bikes are not made to do this!" I love when I hear that. Yes it wasn't made to do that. Well you know what I just made it do that and you can't. That is what I say back to them!
Exactly, its not what it is, its what you make of it.
Can you imagine How boring life would be if we did what we were told to. we'd all be doing the same ****
Old 09-27-2006, 04:18 PM

Liu Kang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
knee draggers don't realize that any decent stunter can drag knee with 18psi and a cage on their bike.. it's not fvckin hard, stunting is done after the easy knee dragging **** has been accomplished
As a guy that likes to think he's pretty fast and a stunt noob, I agree... but stunting requires a lot more physical and athletic ability (and bigger onions).
Old 09-27-2006, 04:18 PM

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

I want to learn to drift my bike better. So when I hit the back roads with some "non stunters" I can come out of a corner and drift that yitch out there. Then I can watch them cry. Because they can't do that. They will chop the throttle when they start to slide and because of practice I know how to hold a drift and I will also have better balance. All due to stunting.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:21 PM

slapnutz is an unknown quantity at this point

2 totally different things. Different sprocket setups, different suspension setups, race fairings v.s. no fairings, wave rotors v.s. handbrake...the list goes on...The top dogs in stunting have a totally different skill set than mat mladin or ben spies. Put either one of them on a stunt bike and they will be lost. Put darius, teach, whoever on a race bike and they won't be breaking lap records at valencia. Tell them to keep their sh*t to themselves and just ride.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Liu Kang
As a guy that likes to think he's pretty fast and a stunt noob, I agree... but stunting requires a lot more physical and athletic ability (and bigger onions).
yeah without a doubt. Stuntin beats you up
Old 09-27-2006, 04:23 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

+1 crotch...
Old 09-27-2006, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by slapnutz
Tell them to keep their sh*t to themselves and just ride.
thats exactly what they wont do.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:26 PM

Well. On that note. I ride dirt, street, fiddy, quads, stunt, and some dirt track. I am by no means the best at any of them but, in the long run all of these different riding tech. make me a better rider. So I don't hate on a body who rides on 2 wheels. We all can learn from different styles of riding. So don't be scared to throw a leg over.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:27 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LYONS
+1 crotch...
i'll add a crotch to that also
Old 09-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

thats funny cuz we call the knee crappers squids too. **** them
Old 09-27-2006, 04:29 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

i'll add a crotch to that also

Old 09-27-2006, 04:35 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ya what?^^^
Old 09-27-2006, 04:35 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

+1 on that.. I always run 18-20 psi.. I ride everywhere with it!!
Old 09-27-2006, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
^^^ya what?^^^

are you talking to me.........
Old 09-27-2006, 04:40 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

knee draggers always rip on stunt riders...i got acouple who rip on me becuz my tanks dented in an i got a cage....an laugh becuz i do stunts instead of going fast.... ive tried knee draggin an by all means....it blows...doin stunts is my life!!

Quick Reply: Stuntriders being looked down on bothers me