Stuntriders being looked down on bothers me

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 04:09 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuntriders being looked down on bothers me

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
knee draggers don't realize that any decent stunter can drag knee with 18psi and a cage on their bike.. it's not fvckin hard, stunting is done after the easy knee dragging **** has been accomplished
+1 look at Teach he started on the track and got bored......now look at what he's doing........
Old 09-29-2006, 04:39 PM

Frackadelic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
being that in imports and racing, you can just buy what you need to excel,
That statement is absolutely retarded. That's basically saying that anyone who gets on Mladin's or Rossi's bike would be just as good..be my guest This topic has been beaten to death on many different BBS's. Having done both, I will say that stunting does not get the respect it deserves. I've tried the parking lot thing, and realized I didn't have the *****. There are just as many if not more squids out there trying to drag knees and creating a bad image for motorcyclists as there are guys trying to do wheelies in traffic. I think what hurts stunters is the "Yo playa, I rock phat trix n' **** and dem hoes know wazzup" kind of talk. If more stunters actually wrote/talked like the first post in this thread, they would be given a lot more respect. Skill wise...to each his own - they are both difficult to excel in. There's only one person who can decide which is harder, and that would be the person who is the proven best at both, so they could look back and say, "you know what, 'x' is much harder than 'y'." That person does not exist so why argue about it
Old 09-29-2006, 04:41 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frackadelic
That statement is absolutely retarded. That's basically saying that anyone who gets on Mladin's or Rossi's bike would be just as good..be my guest This topic has been beaten to death on many different BBS's. Having done both, I will say that stunting does not get the respect it deserves. I've tried the parking lot thing, and realized I didn't have the *****. There are just as many if not more squids out there trying to drag knees and creating a bad image for motorcyclists as there are guys trying to do wheelies in traffic. I think what hurts stunters is the "Yo playa, I rock phat trix n' **** and dem hoes know wazzup" kind of talk. If more stunters actually wrote/talked like the first post in this thread, they would be given a lot more respect. Skill wise...to each his own - they are both difficult to excel in. There's only one person who can decide which is harder, and that would be the person who is the proven best at both, so they could look back and say, "you know what, 'x' is much harder than 'y'." That person does not exist so why argue about it

Good points. I think you wouldn't have to be the very very best. If you were good enough to turn pro at either, you've got a lot of credibility to do a comparison.

Somehow Teach keeps popping into my head...
Old 09-29-2006, 04:50 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Frackadelic
That statement is absolutely retarded. That's basically saying that anyone who gets on Mladin's or Rossi's bike would be just as good..be my guest
I was comparing motorcycle stunting, to import CAR racing, dumb dumb.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
damn u are lucky u called that out.
and i knew that you would take advantage of that comment ..

had to cover all the bases *wink*
Old 09-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cathi
and i knew that you would take advantage of that comment ..

had to cover all the bases *wink*
you prolly "tilt" over backwords. anyways.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:37 PM

you prolly "tilt" over backwords. anyways.

wtf??? lol.. ooooo -- only when my man asks nicely

its backwards ... not backwords... btw
Old 09-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

go drive your vette
Old 09-30-2006, 06:13 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

go drive your vette
ok..
Old 10-02-2006, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
ok..

++999999999999999999999999

YOU KNOW IT
Old 10-02-2006, 09:47 PM

stuntmonkey is a decent person

The knee dragers around here totally respect our stuntting and think we are crazy.