KiD StUnTeRs

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 07:25 PM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point
KiD StUnTeRs

i havent been on the boreds since my 929 was stolen or been involved with stunting much... but i was just at 50 stunt and noticed aron colton... Now i am not hating but how does a 14year old get a stunted out f4i and a stunted out 50... I mean its illegal for you to have a job..... Not to mention going to school. My guess rich parents witch is cool. I just remeber i when i was 14 i could hardly get my dad to buy me cool pair of shoes. let alone a street bike... The only reason i had a dirtbike was because i worked from 16yrs old to 18yrs old in the summer... to buy my first Dirtbike. anyways i was just seeing what was up....:YEAH
Old 09-26-2006, 07:27 PM

f4stunna is a decent person
Re: KiD StUnTeRs

ha ha, hater

his dad actually bought him 2 identially set up F4i's... one to keep at home, and one to keep in florida
Old 09-26-2006, 07:38 PM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

ya i'm def mad jealous of the kid.. good for him he got the skillz but why not me... i want that
Old 09-26-2006, 07:40 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lance Swentesky
i havent been on the boreds since my 929 was stolen or been involved with stunting much... but i was just at 50 stunt and noticed aron colton... Now i am not hating but how does a 14year old get a stunted out f4i and a stunted out 50... I mean its illegal for you to have a job..... Not to mention going to school. My guess rich parents witch is cool. I just remeber i when i was 14 i could hardly get my dad to buy me cool pair of shoes. let alone a street bike... The only reason i had a dirtbike was because i worked from 16yrs old to 18yrs old in the summer... to buy my first Dirtbike. anyways i was just seeing what was up....:YEAH

Aaron actually owns his 50 and i believe a portion of one of his bikes, you can pretty much find him slaving either at middle school chasing the ladies or he is at his dads shop turning wrenches and fixing bikes.....The month an a half i was in MN this year Aaron was pretty much werking 8-10hr days with his dad and then riding every night.......this kid is pretty dedicated to riding and loves bikes, but well she how that all changes when he discovers women.........
Old 09-26-2006, 07:42 PM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Ice
Aaron actually owns his 50 and i believe a portion of one of his bikes, you can pretty much find him slaving either at middle school chasing the ladies or he is at his dads shop turning wrenches and fixing bikes.....The month an a half i was in MN this year Aaron was pretty much werking 8-10hr days with his dad and then riding every night.......this kid is pretty dedicated to riding and loves bikes, but well she how that all changes when he discovers women.........

child labor !!!!
Old 09-26-2006, 07:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah, kid was lucky... his dad supports him a ton, but he's got talent, and it's working..
i know a kid who's dad opened a dbike shop basically for his son, his son has a 450motard, 2 07 450s, and still sucks. now that's a lost cause, but lil metro aaron has talent
Old 09-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

if you read the youngest stunter post aaron says he has bought everything himself
Old 09-27-2006, 11:30 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

aaron colton actually bought his bike out of his own savings....every body thinks he got his **** handed to him but he worked hard for what he has
Old 09-27-2006, 12:26 PM

Lunchbox- is an unknown quantity at this point

Arron Is Killing It And Working For It At The Same Time That Takes Dedication

Props To Aaron Colton
Old 09-27-2006, 12:31 PM

oBonilla is an unknown quantity at this point

He's 14! HOw the hell do you save enough money to buy a 5k bike??!! HIm saying he bought it all himself smells like a PR stunt. Not hatin, just keepin it real.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:37 PM

*cHuCk* is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it really matter if his dad gave it to him or not? it just sounds like #1 dude had jealousy issue ! his skills is all that matters & he has some CR@ZY skills. some people need to learn how to keep there emotions to there self , thats woman **** .. but on the same token i feel you we grew up alot harder but its a new day,2006 getr over it man .

Last edited by *cHuCk*; 09-27-2006 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:50 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

but well see how that all changes when he discovers women.........[/QUOTE]

+1

Kids got skills!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 01:59 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Who the hell cares if his Dad gave him the bikes. Thats really none of our business. Being a Dad myself I totally respect the fact that
- his dad is supporting his efforts in the stunt world
- He is obviously a good enough of a kid to where he deserves some toys.

My little boy is 2 but I would luv to look over my shoulder and see my little guy killing the bike right next to me..

As long as they are smart about it and ensuring his grades dont slip then all the power to them.

Cheers

SK
Old 09-27-2006, 02:05 PM

skidmark is a decent person

+1 who cares where he gets his **** from... just let the kid ride. If I got a bike at 14 I would have just killed myself. It's f-in amazing that he's just as good if not better than so many guys twice his age.

He's not gonna have to discover chicks... he's gonna be a top level stunter, with a bike, in f-ing highschool = he's gonna have to fight off the amount of pu55y he's gonna have thrown at him
Old 09-27-2006, 02:28 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skidmark
+1 who cares where he gets his **** from... just let the kid ride. If I got a bike at 14 I would have just killed myself. It's f-in amazing that he's just as good if not better than so many guys twice his age.

He's not gonna have to discover chicks... he's gonna be a top level stunter, with a bike, in f-ing highschool = he's gonna have to fight off the amount of pu55y he's gonna have thrown at him
Just what I was thinking, man if I had a bike and those skills in highschool....yeah, mad pu55y!!!!:YEAH Go Aaron
Old 09-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lance Swentesky

aaron bought his bikes himself, and i assure you his dad is not rich.

-kane
Old 09-27-2006, 02:42 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

What is up with people hating on Aaron today?
Old 09-27-2006, 03:58 PM

Sp_one is an unknown quantity at this point

I Wish I Would've Started Doing This @ 14
Old 09-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks like he got his braces off. He said we'll see if all this stunting pays off with the girls after he got rid of them. Haaa!!! he's prolly got the chicks hangin' all over him. It would seem that it's fun to B Aaron Colton!!!!!!! (quoting napoleon dynamite) Luckeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 11:27 PM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point

just to re assure evryone i AM NOT hating. i think the kid had wicked skillz... But according(typo) to T-Ice he works at his Dads shop. witch is cool. but if it wasent working for his dad then he could not get a job to save money so basicly He still has his dad to thank.

Quick Reply: KiD StUnTeRs