KiD StUnTeRs

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 04:00 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: KiD StUnTeRs

Originally Posted by excessa
I just laughed so hard I startled the cat and he fell off the desk.
its ok i scare pu$sy away all the time
Old 09-29-2006, 05:22 PM

Trike250cc is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lance Swentesky
just to re assure evryone i AM NOT hating. i think the kid had wicked skillz... But according(typo) to T-Ice he works at his Dads shop. witch is cool. but if it wasent working for his dad then he could not get a job to save money so basicly He still has his dad to thank.
you can work at 14, here in NY u can get a job at this local movie theater or mcdonalds at 14 just need working papers from school

P.S. the person who said its child labor for working at his dads shop as long as its his kid he can work that at 6y/o it dosent matter if its your kid
Old 10-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trike250cc
you can work at 14, here in NY u can get a job at this local movie theater or mcdonalds at 14 just need working papers from school

P.S. the person who said its child labor for working at his dads shop as long as its his kid he can work that at 6y/o it dosent matter if its your kid
you are correct my kids work at my shop and its legal because they are mine and the little ***** eat to much so they have to work for it
Old 10-02-2006, 03:04 PM

WannabeStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to post up in a previous thread https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=168801 that got started on Aaron's age and privileged life. I did not post up because Aaron answered the previous thread in his post https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...42#post2284942 which I thought was perfect and did not require anything more to be said.

Since the rich comments are often repeated, I thought that I would finally post up and refer back to an original post I made a year ago on this thread https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=146117. This old thread is the first thread in which Aaron had ever posted any picture of himself to Stuntlife. In this thread Aaron was asking a question about a move that he was doing at the time and was wondering if anybody else was doing it, or if there was a name for it. Few people knew about Aaron at the time outside of Minnesota except for maybe T-Ice. Aaron did not mention his age in the question, but was asked about it in one of the replies. Almost immediately people started to comment on how lucky Aaron was that his dad bought him a bike. Since I knew that Aaron had bought his own bike, and that the story behind it was kind of interesting, I posted this message https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/posts/-/-a/1836162-post.html.

I really don’t think anybody is hating on this thread. The subject really is not that important, but because it is funny, I thought I would tell the story of how Aaron saved enough money to buy his own motorcycles when he “isn’t even old enough to work”……Aaron (don’t hate me for this Aaron) made his first big killing in Pokemon cards in the second or third grade! There it is, I said it! Aaron bought when the market was low and sold out when the Pokemon market was at its peak and just before the Pokemon bubble burst! I couldn’t believe at the time that Aaron could have been strong enough to buck the social trend when at the time every kid Aaron’s age would do anything in his power to get one more Pokemon card for his collection. But Aaron liquidated! making a perfectly timed trade right at the top. Eight months later, when the ex-Pokemon barrons were throwing themselves off the monkey bars at school, I knew that we had a business man in the family.

Aaron took his Pokemon profits and plowed them into every kid trend that came along after that. He MAGICed, he skated, he BMXed, rollerboarded, minibiked and at each level traded for profit and sold out to move on to the next big thing and up to the next level. Aaron bought and sold parts to everything, worked on everything, always had other kids hanging around his garage for repairs and sales of Aaron’s discards. Aaron is a natural born trader! Aaron helped his dad before his dad had a motorcycle shop and in summers filled in for his dad actually committing his dad to purchase prices on used bikes. Aaron managed his own investment money that he traded, win loose or draw, on everything he bought. He worked his way up to having enough of his own money to buy motorcycles, a broken down Triumph and ultimately up to his prized purchase, an F4i that he bought completely by himself when he was 13 years old.

I am not putting up this post to combat any hate, but to put out this other little-known piece of the story that still amazes me! Also, I thought that maybe I could add one more thing to the discussion…

If Aaron is an example of anything, it should be as an example of how far a kid can go when whatever natural talents he might have are allowed to develop with the support and love of people and family around him. It is not money! It’s just love and support, both the permissive and trusting kind as well as the restrictive and guiding kind. A kid should not be considered privileged if he has a lot of love in his family, but unfortunately, for some kids in our world, a little love and attention, might be seen as a luxury, and I am sorry for that.

This is probably the sappiest post that has ever been put up on this testosterone drenched board. But trust me, a little attention paid to this subject and America will always be strong.

Go ride Aaron!! You earned it!!
Old 10-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Regular StuntLifer

if this is true ..............aaron will you give me a call cause i got some funds we can invest in wall street cause you are ahole lot smarter than i am
Old 10-02-2006, 07:07 PM

WannabeStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
if this is true ..............
It can be false if it makes you feel better! But those are the facts.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by WannabeStunter
It can be false if it makes you feel better! But those are the facts.
it was ajoke dumba55 do you know what this means
Old 10-02-2006, 08:34 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by oBonilla
He's 14! HOw the hell do you save enough money to buy a 5k bike??!! HIm saying he bought it all himself smells like a PR stunt. Not hatin, just keepin it real.

if you are paying $5k for a stuntbike your a retard......his dads shop does salvage repairables and CD frames......most CD stunt bikes generally go for aboot 1500, my set up stunt bike is not worth more than $2k.......besides that my father owned a construction company and i was clearly working at the age of 14.....i bought my first dirt bike with my own money at 15 so i don't think that its that far off......and your not hating keeping it real remart was pretty good except for the fact that you forgot to keep it real.......

Tice
Old 10-02-2006, 08:41 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

p.s. if you ve ever hung out with the kid or get a chance to hang out with him, besides the fact that he looks like a kid that just hit puerbty, he doesn't act his age at all, hes a normal person and pretty much is one of the crew when he hits O-Town..........and he usually is the only one to help clean the house when the party clears.........
Old 10-03-2006, 08:50 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Ice
and he usually is the only one to help clean the house when the party clears.........
Now that's a good kid right there......:YEAH
Old 10-03-2006, 04:08 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i'll be buying my kid his first bike (50 quad with a regulator) this coming summer, when he graduates 1st grade, as long as his grades average 3.2 or higher. honestly, as the years pass and if his love of riding increases, i won't hesitate to get him bigger and better bikes as long as his grades don't slip. i'd rather invest in a hobby that he loves than have him roaming the streets with god knows who like some of these little wannabe thugs, nahmean? so i give his parents props for supporting him.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:14 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
Now that's a good kid right there......:YEAH

yeah thats what im talking aboot........i love it when hes around......werks on my bike cleans the garage, and then pretty much just shows me up in the parking lot.........
Old 10-06-2006, 07:29 PM

stuntman718 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aron is the FN man that found the BP in forty five minutes:YEAH
Old 10-07-2006, 06:15 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntman718
Aron is the FN man that found the BP in forty five minutes:YEAH
where was it