KiD StUnTeRs

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 08:58 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: KiD StUnTeRs

Good man! Kids shouldn't have to go without just because we did. I suffered through plenty that I'll walk my kids the long way around just to avoid it.

It's like people sometimes forget that is all seems to balance out, someone may be more fortunate in one way, and less in another.

A man who has lost his leg has indeed lost something important.

A man who has lost his will to live has lost something important. But you can only see the first one, so when we look to see how well off someone is, we miss a lot of what shapes and affects them.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:14 AM

FARMER BOYZ is a decent person

Well I got involved with stunting through my 2 sons who at the time where 7yrs old and 10yrs old.
They seen videos and internet stunting they started out racing motocross at4 and 6 yrs old..
I back my boys in everthing that they want to do when and If they become BIG time I want no credit for what they become except for the are my sons...to see some photos of them check out WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FARMERBOYZ
A kids job is growing up slowly and having fun no DRAMA what being a kid is all about.............
FARMER BOYZ DADDY
Old 09-29-2006, 10:21 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I can not believe the cry baby, jealous BS that some people are actually posting up......it's sad, pathetic, hatin, weak minded crap and you should be embarassed........I was working "illegally" from the time I was 12 on and I saved every dime, I had 10K+ I earned by 16. Kane and others said he bought it himself, why you b!tches gonna keep going....oh well his Dad let's him work at his shop underage......those that posted that **** are the problem with the direction this country is headed......why not worry about yourselves and mind your fvcking business. Bunch of lil *******.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:34 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skillz954
I can not believe the cry baby, jealous BS that some people are actually posting up......it's sad, pathetic, hatin, weak minded crap and you should be embarassed........I was working "illegally" from the time I was 12 on and I saved every dime, I had 10K+ I earned by 16. Kane and others said he bought it himself, why you b!tches gonna keep going....oh well his Dad let's him work at his shop underage......those that posted that **** are the problem with the direction this country is headed......why not worry about yourselves and mind your fvcking business. Bunch of lil *******.
YEAH biatch a$$ mother FVCKERS!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 10:54 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

HAHAHAHAHAHA... tell 'em Skillz!!!

it is true though, some people need to spend less time hating on SL and more time riding!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 10:56 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by John LegionST
HAHAHAHAHAHA... tell 'em Skillz!!!

it is true though, some people need to spend less time hating on SL and more time riding!!!
i do a lot of both!!!!! :YEAH
Old 09-29-2006, 10:57 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

who gives a **** let the kid ride guys.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:35 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

i still dont get the point of the thread?
Old 09-29-2006, 11:42 AM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point

Bunch of lil *******.
Come on now. no need to throw down some insults. Makes you sound real smart. If anyone who is talking sshit actually read my first post. I was just curious how he got where he is. Why doesent everyone just calm down. I just don't understand why everyone is so damn uptight... Being on the board almost reminds me of how much retarded drama happens on the street. One thing i notice is people talk alot of crap on here they would not have the ***** to say in real life. Anyways have a great day
Old 09-29-2006, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by FSPalex
i still dont get the point of the thread?
I asked the inital question. And i am not even sure of the point anymore.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:47 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lance Swentesky
Come on now. no need to throw down some insults. Makes you sound real smart. If anyone who is talking sshit actually read my first post. I was just curious how he got where he is. Why doesent everyone just calm down. I just don't understand why everyone is so damn uptight... Being on the board almost reminds me of how much retarded drama happens on the street. One thing i notice is people talk alot of crap on here they would not have the ***** to say in real life. Anyways have a great day

I know skillz, i HAVE met him in real life... he talks just as much **** then!

PS - dont think all comments in this thread are directed at you, they are directed at many people, some who might not even have posted in this thread
Old 09-29-2006, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by John LegionST
I know skillz, i HAVE met him in real life... he talks just as much **** then!

PS - dont think all comments in this thread are directed at you, they are directed at many people, some who might not even have posted in this thread
just hard to tell over the internet if someone if being cool or seriously talking **** ya know? anyways i never thought a question would stir up so much fun... But seriously lets just ride and keep it gangsta!
Old 09-29-2006, 12:13 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the way you only responded to an insult instead of the entire post and say I don't sound smart......and btw I'd tell you to your face......those that know me on here know this.....

edit: didn't see John's post, but yeah what he said.

Last edited by skillz954; 09-29-2006 at 12:15 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:31 PM

I asked the inital question. And i am not even sure of the point anymore.
there was no question posed in the first post.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

i havent been on the boreds since my 929 was stolen or been involved with stunting much... but i was just at 50 stunt and noticed aron colton... Now i am not hating but how does a 14year old get a stunted out f4i and a stunted out 50... I mean its illegal for you to have a job..... Not to mention going to school. My guess rich parents witch is cool. I just remeber i when i was 14 i could hardly get my dad to buy me cool pair of shoes. let alone a street bike... The only reason i had a dirtbike was because i worked from 16yrs old to 18yrs old in the summer... to buy my first Dirtbike. anyways i was just seeing what was up....:YEAH
Thats probably why your bike got jacked, cause your a dumbass
Old 09-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

there was no question posed in the first post.
["but i was just at 50 stunt and noticed aron colton... Now i am not hating but how does a 14year old get a stunted out f4i and a stunted out 50..."] I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I think I see a question whith no question mark.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
["but i was just at 50 stunt and noticed aron colton... Now i am not hating but how does a 14year old get a stunted out f4i and a stunted out 50..."] I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I think I see a question whith no question mark.
ok, i needed the question mark or else i am just lost.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:45 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

thats exactly what im gonna do for my kids!!!even if its a boy or a girl im gonna buy them a bike at 12...and hookers at 13....clutch it up...out..
Old 09-29-2006, 03:24 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

ok, i needed the question mark or else i am just lost.
I just laughed so hard I startled the cat and he fell off the desk.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:26 PM

He's a talented rider, he showed innate skill from the beginning, and he has sponsors. His dad helps him as much as he can, because he's proud of his boy, and because people show up for their blood.

Quick Reply: KiD StUnTeRs