stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: KiD StUnTeRs

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
jesus chist.. who cares. whats up with all these cry
babies lately
take it easy the guys said his bike was stolen back in 02 let him grieve
Old 09-28-2006, 12:36 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by oBonilla
He's 14! HOw the hell do you save enough money to buy a 5k bike??!!...
Maybe he sells firecrackers to his friends at school
Old 09-28-2006, 12:38 AM
What happened to my blox?

Originally Posted by MikeM
Maybe he sells firecrackers to his friends at school
apparently thats what schooler does???
Old 09-28-2006, 07:49 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lance Swentesky
just to re assure evryone i AM NOT hating. i think the kid had wicked skillz... But according(typo) to T-Ice he works at his Dads shop. witch is cool. but if it wasent working for his dad then he could not get a job to save money so basicly He still has his dad to thank.
So what?

You have a dad to thank too, without your dad you couldn't even have ever existed.

Do you consider yourself good at existing? Do you think less of yourself for having had some help at it?

Most people have had their parents help, if you didn't, that in no way diminshes what Aaron is accomplishing. He's fortunate to have the support, and the props for being such a good rider go to him, he's the one with talent and determination. And a dad who supports his choices. I hope he runs the ball home.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:11 AM
III

III is an unknown quantity at this point

i was gonna say, perhaps he be hustlin @ school !! haha props to him tho.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:57 PM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
So what?

You have a dad to thank too, without your dad you couldn't even have ever existed.

Do you consider yourself good at existing? Do you think less of yourself for having had some help at it?

Most people have had their parents help, if you didn't, that in no way diminshes what Aaron is accomplishing. He's fortunate to have the support, and the props for being such a good rider go to him, he's the one with talent and determination. And a dad who supports his choices. I hope he runs the ball home.
Your right i do have a Dad to thank for many things. or both of my parents for that matter. But i gues since people have to read into things way to much maybe what i should have said was... I was a poor Kid and my family couldent afford a new bicycle for me let alone 2 street bikes and what not. Now all this other bullshit aside. All i was asking is how arong got his stuff. Job parents whatever. I am not "Hating" i was just curious about how he got where he was. Yes like everyone else i think he is the next best thing since Gary Rothwell. Do you even know who that is? Anyways i don't hate on any stunters young or old. I happen to know from personal experiance That this is a hard sport and i have respect for anyone who in or even willing to give it a shot. Anyways i am sure someone will have something to say about how i am hating this time. But maybe i just needed to clarify that i was just curious about how Colton got to be where he is. so i hope that might clear up my question.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
take it easy the guys said his bike was stolen back in 02 let him grieve
And by the way Sir. my bike was stolen in 06. And for your info mr memebr since jun 06. I was around since everyone was on the fourm on SBN.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:04 PM
What happened to my blox?

And by the way Sir. my bike was stolen in 06. And for your info mr memebr since jun 06. I was around since everyone was on the fourm on SBN.
it was a joke buddy, people need to have a sense of humor

= joke and i really dont care how long youve been a member of this site
Old 09-28-2006, 06:32 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Your right i do have a Dad to thank for many things. or both of my parents for that matter. But i gues since people have to read into things way to much maybe what i should have said was... I was a poor Kid and my family couldent afford a new bicycle for me let alone 2 street bikes and what not. Now all this other bullshit aside. All i was asking is how arong got his stuff. Job parents whatever. I am not "Hating" i was just curious about how he got where he was. Yes like everyone else i think he is the next best thing since Gary Rothwell. Do you even know who that is? Anyways i don't hate on any stunters young or old. I happen to know from personal experiance That this is a hard sport and i have respect for anyone who in or even willing to give it a shot. Anyways i am sure someone will have something to say about how i am hating this time. But maybe i just needed to clarify that i was just curious about how Colton got to be where he is. so i hope that might clear up my question.
Someone else was just earlier complaining that he was a liar, or something, and it seemed like you were similarly bent. Maybe I read too much into what you were asking, or assumed the point was to suggest his talent is really the result of his dad giving him bikes.

I'm a rider, and I've tried and failed a couple of stunts. I have a great deal of respect for people who can do things I can't, and people in general with talent and drive. That's all. Well, plus he seems like a genuinely nice kid, so I feel a little protective over him.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:33 PM

Me too, and before that sportbikes.net!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:34 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares if his dad bought it or not hes a lucky lil kid with skills and he worked hard riding alone. I mean if you were bada$$ at soccer you dad would buy you the best soccerball made right. Same thing different sport. Im hating just because i wanted abike when i was 14 ..hahaha...good job AC
Old 09-28-2006, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
Me too, and before that sportbikes.net!
SBN=Sportbikes.net
Old 09-28-2006, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
it was a joke buddy, people need to have a sense of humor

= joke and i really dont care how long youve been a member of this site
sorry bro i was just all worked up about the Hating thing
Old 09-28-2006, 06:44 PM

SBN=Sportbikes.net
I meant the other one, the yahoo sportbike club that got sucky after yahoo groups took over.

sportbikes.com? been too long...good catch though.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:43 PM

banned101 is a decent person

I Bought a used xr 50 for my son(AKA KIDBLAKE),and I gave him My f4i after he proved his mad skills.Both bikes are totaly different from his ability too pick up sponsers like 50 stunt and all the other sponsers he got from his own natural ability to ride!If I were rich I would spoil him every chance I got,Im just giving him what he truly deserves.Im sure arrons dad feels the same way.Im the luckiest dad in the world,and I wouldnt change anything!
Old 09-28-2006, 07:46 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

i think some people are just jealous because they didnt start stunting at such a young age!
I started stuntin at 14 on my bicycle then moved up to a fiddy just a couple of months ago and will soon be on a f4i when i have the money! :YEAH

I think aaron buys the bikes himself, but i think his sponsors give him a helping hand
Old 09-28-2006, 09:03 PM

uponone125 is an unknown quantity at this point

lance does have a point in that coltons dad did prolly give him a boost. im 14 and i have owned 2 bikes, 1 wheeler all of which i bought my self and i am damn good at MX but i dont see my dad going out there and buying me a cr 125 tthats totally decked out for racing. do you know why? because
a. he doesnt have the money
b. its my bike, and my talent, so why should he be buying the **** for me. we live on a farm and i bust my *** around here because i know and my dad knows that if need be i can run this farm so i do know what the words hard work mean but that still doesnt mean my dad is going out and buying me an f4i
he has a zx12r and wants me riding with him all the time but he wont buy me a bike because me buying, fixing, and taking care of my stuff will teach me responsability
Old 09-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

i buy my kids anything they want for real its my money and i do with it what i want..........my mom raised me by herself and i didnt have ****.......nor did my wife.......to be truthful we both lived in run down trailor parks.........when we got together her parents hated me so we lived in a car for over a year and when she got pregnant it was time to move to a one bedroom apartment in the hood........but we got by..........my daughter was born then five years later my son and since then we have busted our ***..........we now have plenty and my f ucking kids are spoiled rotten .......so if you dont pay for itt then why care who does ......i will hand evrything i can to my kids as long as i can but at the same time teach them responsibilty........so if aarons dad did or did not buy his bikes its his bussiness

Quick Reply: KiD StUnTeRs