motorcycle challenge, who's going

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 12:31 AM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: motorcycle challenge, who's going

$50k to the winner and I'd be charging $75 a head too
Old 09-21-2006, 12:45 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I just saw that the tickets for this **** are $75.00 plus an $8.50 fee, plus shipping if you buy them in advance...

now who is going??

and whats this **** about 14 other events.. come on.. they aint doing ****.. this event is going to fall flat on its face.. the biggest thing the have going for them is that rickey gadsen is hosting it WOW!!!

if this event has more than a thousand people there and goes smoothly I will make a public apology right here, but as it looks right now... its going to be crap

75????? fu(k that..... some bullshit.... i guess thats how they think their gonna pay the winnig rider... i bet no one shows up to watch....
Old 09-21-2006, 12:48 AM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I just saw that the tickets for this **** are $75.00 plus an $8.50 fee, plus shipping if you buy them in advance...

now who is going??

and whats this **** about 14 other events.. come on.. they aint doing ****.. this event is going to fall flat on its face.. the biggest thing the have going for them is that rickey gadsen is hosting it WOW!!!

if this event has more than a thousand people there and goes smoothly I will make a public apology right here, but as it looks right now... its going to be crap
the premiere event is going to have alot of celebrity guests and hollywood producers, the audience is going to be more of a mainstream audience and they are shooting the pilot episode of a 14 week reality series that is following the event around the country, the guy who is organizing it (william washington) has done the stunt coordinating with motorcycles in hollywood for every major movie we have seen, and has worked on like 50 other major movies that didnt have bikes in them, this is just what ive heard i mean thomas you could be right too, see ya at xdl count me in for a vendor spot
Old 09-23-2006, 01:46 AM

dasarap is an unknown quantity at this point

The admission for the event has been change to a general admission of $30 dollars.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:08 AM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

im looking forward to it if its $30... flores is gonna kill ****! that fool is all around... in the game of skate paul rodriguez keeps winning cuz hes got **** on lock and does it all! good luck to all the competitors! street session after the comp...