ok so i just got off the phone w/ the superbikes producer

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 12:57 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ok so i just got off the phone w/ the superbikes producer

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
Yeah, I mean, Crow is cool ****, he's always been down with who ever, and he's always been cool with us, its just that we wondered why show a beginner crew so much, and cut our footage down so much?

But in the end, all I can say is im happy we even got any airtime at all. It was cool non the less.
This is where I was going with my original comment that Oliver so eloquently quoted. I edited it as to not be rude. I heard about some of the people they had filmed (at the time I didn't know they had filmed you guys at all) and was just annoyed they didn't film any of the stunters that are really out here busting our asses day in and day out. But anyways, I was slightly misinformed. Good job all around on getting some air time.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

And please....if you guys liked our little piece that much.....and dont want to see the thug stuff as much.....email the show. They wont know unless you tell them

EVERYBODY email the show and tell them you want to see more Tony, Mikey, Kendall, Oliver!!!:YEAH
Old 09-20-2006, 01:00 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

EVERYBODY email the show and tell them you want to see more Tony, Mikey, Kendall, Oliver, Anthony!!!:YEAH
I'll get right on it
Old 09-20-2006, 01:09 PM

DEBO is a decent person

And more of Karebears GF too
Old 09-20-2006, 01:13 PM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty typical actually see the editors dont know whats good or whats bad but they try to show what they think is action and i guess crashes and fast wheelies seemed more like the action to them unfortunately i was in Georgia working on next weeks episode when they were editing this one so i had no say so really but thirty seconds of airtime viewed by 25 million ppl yes 25million is not too bad. sorry guys i know you killed it that show and i wish they showed more you guys are my boys.
Theres always next season im working on a stunt ONLY episode

Jason Britton
Old 09-20-2006, 01:13 PM

Haha yeah, link them the pics of my gf and try to get her some work foo! J/K

Last edited by LivingCanvas; 09-20-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:14 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by NINE_hundo
someone needs to post these episodes, i dont get speed

please?
+1 ... I use to get in then I moved and comcast dont have it WTF...unless I want to pay for it .... I just check youtube and found nothing ... i I know there out there some where
Old 09-20-2006, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
Pretty typical actually see the editors dont know whats good or whats bad but they try to show what they think is action and i guess crashes and fast wheelies seemed more like the action to them unfortunately i was in Georgia working on next weeks episode when they were editing this one so i had no say so really but thirty seconds of airtime viewed by 25 million ppl yes 25million is not too bad. sorry guys i know you killed it that show and i wish they showed more you guys are my boys.

Jason Britton

Yeah Jason like I said....we were all VERY happy with what we got. I hate to seem like im complaining. But you know how the thug attitude comes off for our sport.

Thanks for the opportunity!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

sick, u guys are some TV STARS! next time spice up ur circles with some kane chops
Old 09-20-2006, 03:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

EVERYBODY email the show and tell them you want to see more Tony, Mikey, Kendall, Oliver!!!:YEAH
i'll start a strike and chain myself naked to the front doors, nobody wants to see me naked, so u'll have a 8hour show of just u kendoll
Old 09-20-2006, 05:03 PM

Anybody find a link to this yet?
Old 09-20-2006, 05:04 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

don't ignore all my posts u *******
Old 09-20-2006, 05:20 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

http://www.stephygee.com/SuperBikesEpisode13.wmv

found that on another forum its only like the second half of the episode though...
Old 09-20-2006, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
don't ignore all my posts u *******

I was trying not to picture you naked
Old 09-20-2006, 09:42 PM

Trike250cc is a decent person

are there any complete shows of superbikes online?
Old 09-20-2006, 10:25 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jason Britton

Jason Britton

you're doing your part in positive promotion of this sport. its not your fault if the assclowns at Speed cant edit worth a crap. Keep up the good work.. This is the only episode thats worth *****ing about so far.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:46 PM

BlueR1der is an unknown quantity at this point

That **** was whack
Old 09-20-2006, 11:49 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

i'm with nate....jason is doing a good job....media always ****s things up....i know a fellow american stuntrider with as much time as you have in this sport wouldnt want that stuff on air either....constructive criticism only....no hate.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:02 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by colombiancapone
DAMN! i rarely get on here and anthony told me about all the clowning about team lojic. well im alex and alot of yall dont know me but ima a part of team lojic and im sorry i wasnt out there "reppin for the west". i was on the side watchin it get filmed cuz the day of the filming was my first day back on my bike(954). i had my worst wreck ever less then a week of the shooting so i was hurting still. anyways. i saw some remarks about who you know and thats true cuz my boy jeff told me about the shoot and i told crow cuz he shows me nothing but love since i started riding then when i became to stunt even more. basically i knew the right people cuz i may not be good right now but im also out there busting my *** off and ride all the time in the streets as well. i know my team aint great but yeah,it happens and i feel yall that you defently deserved more airtime. i saw when kendall,tony,mikey and oliver where all rocking circles at the same time. that **** was sick. they really wanted a street session that day but production cancelled at the last moment and thats one of the reasons why they wanted to film us cuz were also in the streets and if i had more money i would be out there practicing waaaay more. i just got a f4i today and 15min after that i jump on my 954 to go ride and there it goes again. it breaks down. so now my f4i is gonna get all the attention and get stunted out. finally i get my hands on a 600. mike(the dude rocking the flamingo) also has sick skillz for the short amount of time hes been riding but they showed him like twice so im sure he could repped a bit. if i was well i woulda but it down but of course not as sick as yall riverside cats. and oilver from aneheim. so good luck next time yall. thx for showing love. and next time pick up your damn phone on a holiday monday morning at 8am OLIVER. you could had saved our asses and could have brought out all your boys to stagg.LOL. i got love for all yall and im positve well be riding soon. oh yeah,and the dude on the 600rr was trying to scrape a stagger(or stand up) he aint from lojic but hes from jeffs crew 5150. any one got stunt **** for cheap on an f4i. I NEED EVERYTHING!

team lojic is horrible i got your dvd...... you guys are a joke......
Old 09-21-2006, 05:59 AM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LYONS
team lojic is horrible i got your dvd...... you guys are a joke......
ive been on the team for 2 months so thx! i could use all the help and sponsers i can get. thx for being possitive

Quick Reply: ok so i just got off the phone w/ the superbikes producer