youngest stunter

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 06:43 PM

EXMrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: youngest stunter

i always thought virginia is for lovers...but all you toolbags from va are haters....
Old 09-17-2006, 07:48 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

15 stunting a stock 02 gsxr600 since 14

give me a stuntready streetfightered f4i i could do anything
Old 09-17-2006, 08:31 PM

RyGy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bibo
im 16...Ride a 2003 honda cbr 600rr..

I can do wheelies endos and all dat crap...

I dont no any other 16 year olds dat can ride a big bike like me...probly like 1 million of dem in ameirca tho
you should go huff raid
Old 09-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EXMrider05
i always thought virginia is for lovers...but all you toolbags from va are haters....
Not me...I'm not a toolbag or a hater
Old 09-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think it said anywhere in there that i fu(ked hated anyone .....i think colton is off the hook and a hole he11 of alot better than me and Marcus im sure it just said who is the YOUNGEST not the fu(king best...............to be honest Marcus,Colton,Blake and the rest of the youngens should be great ........if anyone remebers that age you dont have any fear cuase you dont have to worry about the down time from work ,family or any of that and evrything you have is paid for by someone else..........i wish i had it like them when i was there age or even now for that matter but most of us have to work our *** off for what we have .I hope these kids do take it somewhere so that my son can enjoy what they all got started........................the fu(kin drama on here starts becuase pepole take things out of text ............just wondering who the youngest was and why coltons birthdate is not posted anywhere and i didnt even notice that until LOTS of pople pointed it out to me..............the only difference between me and everyone else is they talk about it to there boyz and **** but when it comes to this site there scared everyone will hate them..............but i can promise you not a damn sole on here is given me the pu55y ...my wife is and as long as i keep here happy i dont care .......so to all of yall out there that has mentioned "WHY AINT COLTONS BITHDAY POSTED ANYWHERE,I THINK HE IS OLDER THAN THAT ITS JUST A GOOD SALES PITCH" speak up dont be scared now.........really i could care less ...this is just something to pass time to me..................but colton if you read this my props kid and its nothing towards you ........keep it up and be safe and to everyone else be safe also .................................................. .....................
Old 09-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Not me...I'm not a toolbag or a hater
you should have kept your tool in the bag and you wouldnt be having a little woo and you are a hater.....................you hate hangovers
Old 09-17-2006, 11:17 PM

gixxer_6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marcus jr
may 3,1992 im 5' 2" and 86 pds with a 12 inch D1ck
Well if that last part you said were true then you shoud say screw stuntriding and go have sex with girls for a living. Just for saying that your probably going to have a small **** now. But you young guys keep it up and take it to the next level. By the way i have a small **** and i can't ride at all so im screwed both ways.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
you should have kept your tool in the bag and you wouldnt be having a little woo and you are a hater.....................you hate hangovers
I do hate hangovers...
Old 09-18-2006, 12:15 AM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Otown_Tony
But who really cares about riding anyway? its about the after parties, the drunk weekends, the street sessions, and the bike hoes. Those youngsters will never get to enjoy that

someone finally gets it
Old 09-18-2006, 04:03 AM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: youngest stunter

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
i dont think it said anywhere in there that i fu(ked hated anyone .....i think colton is off the hook and a hole he11 of alot better than me and Marcus im sure it just said who is the YOUNGEST not the fu(king best...............to be honest Marcus,Colton,Blake and the rest of the youngens should be great ........if anyone remebers that age you dont have any fear cuase you dont have to worry about the down time from work ,family or any of that and evrything you have is paid for by someone else..........i wish i had it like them when i was there age or even now for that matter but most of us have to work our *** off for what we have .I hope these kids do take it somewhere so that my son can enjoy what they all got started........................the fu(kin drama on here starts becuase pepole take things out of text ............just wondering who the youngest was and why coltons birthdate is not posted anywhere and i didnt even notice that until LOTS of pople pointed it out to me..............the only difference between me and everyone else is they talk about it to there boyz and **** but when it comes to this site there scared everyone will hate them..............but i can promise you not a damn sole on here is given me the pu55y ...my wife is and as long as i keep here happy i dont care .......so to all of yall out there that has mentioned "WHY AINT COLTONS BITHDAY POSTED ANYWHERE,I THINK HE IS OLDER THAN THAT ITS JUST A GOOD SALES PITCH" speak up dont be scared now.........really i could care less ...this is just something to pass time to me..................but colton if you read this my props kid and its nothing towards you ........keep it up and be safe and to everyone else be safe also .................................................. .....................

First of all I am not going to post my birth certificate. I have nothing to prove and could make better use of my time by making the most of my short Minnesota riding season, practicing what I love to do. In the beginning I had no intent of become a professional stunt rider. I just thought that what my dad was doing was cool and I wanted to do the same. To address getting things handed to me I have purchased my 50 and my f4i in full myself. My dad would not buy it for me. He felt that I needed to earn it to be able to respect it, Witch is exactly what I did and to this day pay for all of my parts needed to maintain it with the exception of the ones my sponsors are so kind as to give to me. I also do most all of my own wrenching work and my dad will help me if needed but he wants me to know and understand the machine. At first my age was an advantage but that will only get a person so far. I realized that I needed to develop my skills if I wanted to be a top contender. I DIDN’T want to be known as the 13 or 14 year old stunt rider . I wanted to be known as Aaron Colton. To address your statement on the Starboyz wheelie school my dad did indeed take the school. He took the school shortly after I had purchased my 50. Yes I was able to ride one of their bikes and correct I couldn’t do anything. I was 12 and only a 50 rider.
I did not start stunting the street bike until July 18 of last summer when I was 13 at the time.

My family is by no means rich and they have sacrificed a tremendous amount to support me in what I am doing. There fore I ride hard and work even harder to earn sponsors and I work just as hard to represent those sponsors. I cant thank them enough.

Yes at this time Marc is the youngest stunt rider that I know of . We are both 14 and if you are really wanting to cut it down to the months Marc is approximately six months younger than I am. Up until Marc got on a full sized bike I was the youngest stunt rider that I knew of but now I am the youngest professional stunt rider. Normally I don’t post in threads like this but since this one is aimed at me and you don’t know me nor have you ever met me to know what I am like or what my satiation is I feel the need to post in this thread one time and one time only.

Haters will Hate and Riders will ride

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in this thread and in the stunt community.

-Aaron

Last edited by Aaron Colton; 09-18-2006 at 04:10 AM.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:25 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell em' Aaron!

Seriously, this kid is awesome. Very respectful kid, and he absolutely kills it.

Why cant you people just let the kid get his props? Because your f*ckin morons, thats why.

Like the kid said,

HATERS WILL HATE, AND RIDERS WILL RIDE
Old 09-18-2006, 11:26 AM

jaslowyota is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaron makes me realise just how bad I **** lol
Old 09-18-2006, 11:42 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Aaron Colton
First of all I am not going to post my birth certificate. I have nothing to prove and could make better use of my time by making the most of my short Minnesota riding season, practicing what I love to do. In the beginning I had no intent of become a professional stunt rider. I just thought that what my dad was doing was cool and I wanted to do the same. To address getting things handed to me I have purchased my 50 and my f4i in full myself. My dad would not buy it for me. He felt that I needed to earn it to be able to respect it, Witch is exactly what I did and to this day pay for all of my parts needed to maintain it with the exception of the ones my sponsors are so kind as to give to me. I also do most all of my own wrenching work and my dad will help me if needed but he wants me to know and understand the machine. At first my age was an advantage but that will only get a person so far. I realized that I needed to develop my skills if I wanted to be a top contender. I DIDN’T want to be known as the 13 or 14 year old stunt rider . I wanted to be known as Aaron Colton. To address your statement on the Starboyz wheelie school my dad did indeed take the school. He took the school shortly after I had purchased my 50. Yes I was able to ride one of their bikes and correct I couldn’t do anything. I was 12 and only a 50 rider.
I did not start stunting the street bike until July 18 of last summer when I was 13 at the time.

My family is by no means rich and they have sacrificed a tremendous amount to support me in what I am doing. There fore I ride hard and work even harder to earn sponsors and I work just as hard to represent those sponsors. I cant thank them enough.

Yes at this time Marc is the youngest stunt rider that I know of . We are both 14 and if you are really wanting to cut it down to the months Marc is approximately six months younger than I am. Up until Marc got on a full sized bike I was the youngest stunt rider that I knew of but now I am the youngest professional stunt rider. Normally I don’t post in threads like this but since this one is aimed at me and you don’t know me nor have you ever met me to know what I am like or what my satiation is I feel the need to post in this thread one time and one time only.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in this thread and in the stunt community.

-Aaron
I looked hard for a clapping smiley cause that is what this post deserves...

sorry best i could do was this:YEAH

Haters will hate, Riders will ride... i like that!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:42 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

nicely said...
Old 09-18-2006, 07:12 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

-Aaron

I don't have time to read this whole thread, nor do I feel like it. I do however, know Sean and Aaron personally, and Aaron has earned everything that he has recieved. He may be young, but he has more talent and drive than 99% of people who claim to be "pros" in this sport. So, like he said....Haters will hate, and riders will ride......See you on the podium buddy!
Old 09-18-2006, 07:15 PM

Well put, Aaron!
Old 09-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
give me a stuntready streetfightered f4i i could do anything

if i had a dollar for everytime i heard that line i'd be on cribs with my own sneaker sweatshop.....

STFU AND BUY A STREETFIGHTERED STUNT READY F4I AND DO EVERYTHING RIGHT AFTER YOU MAKE ANOTHER EXCUSE WHY YOU ****!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

-Aaron
thanks for the post and that was very well said and i will not have a problem shaking your hand when i do see you...........you are a very,very talented rider and to all that got this whole post out of context............fu(k you........Aaron keep up the good work and hopefully we will see you,Marcus,and Blake all ride together .That would be a good show..........holla player
Old 09-18-2006, 10:19 PM

Ledson is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaron, you couldn't have said that better. Kid, your going to be good for this sport. I shouldn't really call you a "kid" because your way more of a man then most men on here. I'm looking forward in seeing you in the upcoming magazines and T.V. :YEAH
Old 09-19-2006, 10:11 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

-Aaron
One of the best quotes ever, and so true in this sport.

Saw Blake on Sportbikes! tonight and got curious. Seen vids of Aaron before, but haven't seen Marcus. I am sure all three are awesome, and still have some years of perfecting and advancing this game. Hopefully, I will meet Marcus at XDL, so he can show me how bad my old a ss suckz!!!!

You guys are all killing in and it's looking like one hell of a future for the sport!

Quick Reply: youngest stunter