youngest stunter

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 01:34 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: youngest stunter

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
we let marcus rock the streets with us and he gets is own hoes that boyz a player from hell
****ing young kids lol thats cool tho
Old 09-14-2006, 01:34 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

the big deal is marcus is just as good as colton and it steps up the game a little if peeps of the same age compete but marcus cant get in xdl so i guess its all in who you know
not too put down anybody. especially young kids. but when was the last time your saw Colton ride? in person? Its ridiculous. im not one to usually stop riding at a spot or comp practice but he makes people stop to watch. including myself
Old 09-14-2006, 01:46 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

im not knocking him by far but hes not the only boy wonder and hes not the youngest .......also i guess im looking out for my boy to ...........but who you are ,how much money you have and who you know place a big part in this sport and it pisses me off cause marcus is bad *** also and he'll never go anywhere with it cause his parents nor i have the money to travel so he can be seen all we can do is post clips on here and that dont do **** for noone
Old 09-14-2006, 01:53 AM
Regular StuntLifer

this kids got high chair scraps,burnouts,sit downs,legspreaders,fast combos(any) leg spreder into highchair,seat standers,any circle you want,any combo circle you want,coasters etc. etc. etc. he blew up his last bike doing so many circles, he aint no joke and the thing is he is only 5'3" and 80 puonds when he comes at you the bike looks like its doing a wheelie by itself cause hes so little you can see him over the bars but oh well thanks to all that gave the YOUNGEST stunter his props holla and good night:YEAH
Old 09-14-2006, 02:24 AM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=167044
Old 09-14-2006, 07:48 AM

Lunchbox- is an unknown quantity at this point

i stiil want colton birthdate cause i smell ...................B U L L S H I T
AARON WAS 13 AND NOW 14 AND HE IS KILLING IT

http://www.startribune.com/503/story/673001.html
Old 09-14-2006, 08:50 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

the big deal is marcus is just as good as colton and it steps up the game a little if peeps of the same age compete but marcus cant get in xdl so i guess its all in who you know

What comps has marcus entered???? just curious cause i have seen aaron in a bunch. I saw marcus ride in radford and was impressed, however, i've never seen him in a comp.

See, its not in "who you know", it's, what have you done??? he's not going to get invited to a comp that only invites 15-20 riders on someone's word that he's good. If he would have entered a bunch of comps this year im sure he would have been considered.

A lot of guys in the stunt community think they have earned their "spots" or whatever for invitations to comps and want national recopgnition, but dont get it... they dont get it because getting that recognition has a lot more to it than how well you ride. You've got to put in the hours, travel, time, $$$$$$$$$, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, be seen entering many comps and shows! Respect is earned, not given. I dont care if you can do no handed backflip SS circles, if you never bring it to a comp or show it doesnt matter. There's a lot of local lot heros out there that are either afraid to compete or just dont get it yet... but if you think you have game, bring it to a comp/show, SHOW everyone, that will get you the respect!!!
Old 09-14-2006, 08:52 AM

he blew up his last bike doing so many circles,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry that made me laugh. I guess all the rest of us cant do enough circles to blow our bikes!!!
Old 09-14-2006, 09:51 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

how old is blake??????????????????
Old 09-14-2006, 10:36 AM

boostnm3 is a decent person

im only 11 and i rock nasty power wheelies with out of control throttle chopping, wait that was back in 1991
Old 09-14-2006, 11:38 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

who the fvck cares? really?

and im with john. the only one marcus can blame for is himself. if he doesnt have the money, get a job.... if he's to young, oh well, that comes with the territory.

i wish i had everything given to me like arron but you know what? i didnt! and i that doesnt bother me. i work hard for what i have and thats all that matters.

and if he's that good, let him grow up. do good in school. and get a good job so he can run all around the country later on in life and do whatever he pleases.

Last edited by f4stunna; 09-14-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:53 AM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

Alex, I think the best thing for you guys to do is come to XDL and just make an appearance. Even if Marcus isnt in it, he can still make a presence and start meeting more people. Im sure people will be riding at the spots down there and even though Marcus cant ride in the comp. he can show what hes got at the spots. Even that will make people take notice. Marcus is a little gangster... no doubt about it.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:28 PM

RuntStunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Marcus has got it in the bag. :YEAH

THat was my first though..

He has been on a big bike off and on for a while now hasn't he?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:56 PM

EXMrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

im not knocking him by far but hes not the only boy wonder and hes not the youngest .......also i guess im looking out for my boy to ...........but who you are ,how much money you have and who you know place a big part in this sport and it pisses me off cause marcus is bad *** also and he'll never go anywhere with it cause his parents nor i have the money to travel so he can be seen all we can do is post clips on here and that dont do **** for noone
good sponser you are....you have no money to give him....
Old 09-14-2006, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
Alex, I think the best thing for you guys to do is come to XDL and just make an appearance. Even if Marcus isnt in it, he can still make a presence and start meeting more people. Im sure people will be riding at the spots down there and even though Marcus cant ride in the comp. he can show what hes got at the spots. Even that will make people take notice. Marcus is a little gangster... no doubt about it.

DING DING DING... exposure, its all about exposure

Hope to see marcus there. :YEAH
Old 09-14-2006, 02:22 PM
SS

SS is an unknown quantity at this point

EXPOSURE

Thats how aaron got to where he is but i have personally seen aaron do some things im not even sure some of the top "Pro" riders have done not saying that aarons not a pro i think he is by far. U can watch any movie and i know for a fact that aaron's got it in his giant bag of tricks its crazy and im glad that i get a chance to ride with him almost everyday
Old 09-14-2006, 02:47 PM

Schooler is a decent person

16 here...i think colton takes it for stuntin the f4i at 13..
Old 09-14-2006, 03:47 PM

midwestmulisha is an unknown quantity at this point

I started riding a f4 at 15 and i'm now 16 but i think colton got it for sure
Old 09-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by John LegionST
What comps has marcus entered???? just curious cause i have seen aaron in a bunch. I saw marcus ride in radford and was impressed, however, i've never seen him in a comp.

See, its not in "who you know", it's, what have you done??? he's not going to get invited to a comp that only invites 15-20 riders on someone's word that he's good. If he would have entered a bunch of comps this year im sure he would have been considered.

A lot of guys in the stunt community think they have earned their "spots" or whatever for invitations to comps and want national recopgnition, but dont get it... they dont get it because getting that recognition has a lot more to it than how well you ride. You've got to put in the hours, travel, time, $$$$$$$$$, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, be seen entering many comps and shows! Respect is earned, not given. I dont care if you can do no handed backflip SS circles, if you never bring it to a comp or show it doesnt matter. There's a lot of local lot heros out there that are either afraid to compete or just dont get it yet... but if you think you have game, bring it to a comp/show, SHOW everyone, that!!!
if you would read my post you would see where it says HE CANT TRAVEL MUCH CAUSE HIS PERENTS CANT AFFORD IT...there not poor but not rich either they have four kids to feed and out of all the shows you have seen him at they have been close to home but they just moved to VA with me and if its a money game then i guess ill pay for all of it and we will all see
Old 09-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Schooler
16 here...i think colton takes it for stuntin the f4i at 13..
he wasnt killing an f4i at thirteen ....he went to starboyz wheelie school and couldnt do crap from what i hear

Quick Reply: youngest stunter