01' f4i price tag..is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 05:48 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point
01' f4i price tag..is it worth it?

well after a bunch of ppl told me to not waste my time on a 99zx6r i found an f4i. Its a 2001 with a micron highmount with scratches on it, geared one down in front, manual cam tensioner, new tires, front brakes, and a scratch, rash, hairline cracks, on pretty much every fairing. He told me it was laid down twice. Has a dent on the side of the tank and the front was spraypainted partly. Doesnt look tragic but i could see it up close obviously. Comes with stock pipe, HJC jacket and helmet that show wear. Extra used front tire also. has a clear title and just under 15 k on it. Clutch felt like it just grabbed at the top. Idk it may need a new one but it wasnt horrible. Didnt get too much of a chance to womp on it tho i test drove it in the rain and the tire just spun. Dude wants 3 geez. I dont know why I just dont think its worth it? Am i wrong here? Am I spoiled after riding a new minty bike all these years and not seeing a good deal or what?
Old 08-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: 01' f4i price tag..is it worth it?

nope not worth it at all...what's the guys cell #???
Old 08-30-2006, 07:12 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

its worth it man for stuntin...ur gunna lay it down once or twice yourself..sounds like a good deal to me...but i havent seen the bike...got any pics?
Old 08-30-2006, 07:12 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ exactly..what eric said

clutch letting out at the top is simply adjusting the twist adjuster on it.. 15k kinda sucks, but it's a honda
Old 08-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

hey mike do mexicans find bumble bee tuna funny?
Old 08-30-2006, 07:30 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ezec1000
hey mike do mexicans find bumble bee tuna funny?
nope, strictly oversized bumble bees...
Old 08-30-2006, 07:33 PM

Stunter-X is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
^ exactly..what eric said

clutch letting out at the top is simply adjusting the twist adjuster on it.. 15k kinda sucks, but it's a honda
if you got less than 15k on an '01 you don't ride enough. i put about 7k on my bike this year already and it's never been out of town.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:50 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by UpOnNone
if you got less than 15k on an '01 you don't ride enough. i put about 7k on my bike this year already and it's never been out of town.
i don't care.

but if u're buying a bike to stunt, last thing u want is a **** motor. i ride all the time, and probably put 1k on it
Old 08-30-2006, 08:06 PM

i don't care.

but if u're buying a bike to stunt, last thing u want is a **** motor. i ride all the time, and probably put 1k on it
agreed, but i don't see how you can put so few miles on it. do you truck it to your spot? seems like i might do that just to cut down on it.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:08 PM
B.T.M.

of course, it's in my truck as we speak.. never know when i might wanna play in the parking lot at work.. plus -1+10 isn't very street friendly
Old 08-30-2006, 08:19 PM

never know when i might wanna play in the parking lot at work.
must be nice...bastard.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:28 PM
B.T.M.

what ... i haven't, but i might one day!! it's usually go i go ride the night before, and am too tired to unload it when i get home
Old 08-31-2006, 12:34 AM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

heres the bike..i think im guna hit him with 2700 and see what he says?
Old 08-31-2006, 12:38 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

^^^^ dat's minty.

here's what you do:
go there w/your buddy and let him/her hold onto $500

tell the guy "man, i've got $2,500 cash money right now"

99% of the time, dude will be ok with that, but if it doesn't work, "borrow" the extra money from the friend you brought with. :YEAH
Old 08-31-2006, 12:48 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

good idea^^^^^
Old 08-31-2006, 12:58 AM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Black03R1

heres the bike..i think im guna hit him with 2700 and see what he says?
squid
Old 08-31-2006, 02:43 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

nope, strictly oversized bumble bees...
When you watch voice overed Simpsons in Mexico, the spanish bee speaks english....
Old 08-31-2006, 02:50 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

what ... i haven't, but i might one day!! it's usually go i go ride the night before, and am too tired to unload it when i get home
HA that blows ur forkseals kwik if u leave it in there tight fo too long. well atleast in a slammed silverado
but i know nothing about this
Old 08-31-2006, 02:57 AM
streets belong 2 us

Incantation is an unknown quantity at this point

easily worth it
Old 08-31-2006, 11:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

$3g's is a good deal. not a great deal, but a good one.

Quick Reply: 01' f4i price tag..is it worth it?