01' f4i price tag..is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 12:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: 01' f4i price tag..is it worth it?

Originally Posted by f4ibry
HA that blows ur forkseals kwik if u leave it in there tight fo too long. well atleast in a slammed silverado
but i know nothing about this
well good news then, my trucks brakes went out.. so i rode the bike to work, and yes, got to play in the parking lot.. weird riding at like 845 in the morning.. but it was exciting.. 2nd gear sitdown, soon as i put it down, po po on bmw bike passed
Old 08-31-2006, 02:02 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

man i havent had my stunter on the streets since early summer...its too scarry man i have maxpoints/year and there is no way im payin for fixit tickets anymore. the last one i got cop gave me non correctable for every lighting/reflector electronic device on the bike. $400 of non correctable tickets. *** streets ahhah
Old 08-31-2006, 02:06 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rUu
^^^^ dat's minty.

here's what you do:
go there w/your buddy and let him/her hold onto $500

tell the guy "man, i've got $2,500 cash money right now"

99% of the time, dude will be ok with that, but if it doesn't work, "borrow" the extra money from the friend you brought with. :YEAH

dam right! best post.

and how the hell is 15k high mileage on a bike?!?!????
let alone a HONDA

and pricewise 3,000 is fair enough.. out here a guy was trying to push a 98 F3 with like 12,000 miles for 4900$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he fukcin SOLD IT !

whoever bought it was a dumdiity dum dum
Old 08-31-2006, 02:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ exactly, and i have no reg, ins or license... no side mirrors, no signals, no horn,, and gearing too big to run from the bmw's
Old 08-31-2006, 02:07 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
dam right! best post.

and how the hell is 15k high mileage on a bike?!?!????
let alone a HONDA
u don't stunt u wouldn't know.. ride my bike with 5500 miles, and ride another, with 15k, u'll notice the difference
Old 08-31-2006, 02:11 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

here we go again i dont stunt this and that.. gives 2 ***** if i dont.
5500 miles is nothing.
15000 is nothing either.

even gorka was saying one of his bikes had like 60k on it.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:14 PM

coast2coast is an unknown quantity at this point

if u don't wont it let me buy it
Old 08-31-2006, 02:14 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
here we go again i dont stunt this and that.. gives 2 ***** if i dont.
5500 miles is nothing.
15000 is nothing either.

even gorka was saying one of his bikes had like 60k on it.
i was making a point, if u just cruise around, it doesn't matter.. but if u stunt, it matters.. clutches slip, rings go.. bog more.. learn more about bikes, u'll understand it
Old 08-31-2006, 09:56 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

well thanks for the replies..noticing some mixed reviews but thats to be expected. Just because I havent found **** for other f4i's I'm guna make him an offer. If I can get it for 2,xxx I'll be happy. Just wana keep it under 3 geez to make myself feel better. I'll letchas know what he says.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:25 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by rUu
^^^^ dat's minty.

here's what you do:
go there w/your buddy and let him/her hold onto $500

tell the guy "man, i've got $2,500 cash money right now"

99% of the time, dude will be ok with that, but if it doesn't work, "borrow" the extra money from the friend you brought with. :YEAH
I do that just about everytime I buy something, its the best thing ever!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:29 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i was making a point, if u just cruise around, it doesn't matter.. but if u stunt, it matters.. clutches slip, rings go.. bog more.. learn more about bikes, u'll understand it
this is very true, my bike was stunted by 2 guys before I got it. Its seriously a crappy bike, the motor is good b/c I replaced it but it rides horribly. Not for the streets....Now Heath from 256North, his bike has like 30K+ miles and I rode it, its soo smoooooth. His was an ex track bike, so I guess the guy took good care of it. My bike only has about 12k miles on the body/suspension....so yeah stunting definitely makes a huge difference on a bike...
Old 09-01-2006, 02:49 AM

xtremehakeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezec1000
nope not worth it at all...what's the guys cell #???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 09-01-2006, 10:48 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Beto
this is very true, my bike was stunted by 2 guys before I got it. Its seriously a crappy bike, the motor is good b/c I replaced it but it rides horribly. Not for the streets....Now Heath from 256North, his bike has like 30K+ miles and I rode it, its soo smoooooth. His was an ex track bike, so I guess the guy took good care of it. My bike only has about 12k miles on the body/suspension....so yeah stunting definitely makes a huge difference on a bike...

yup i got the same exact scenario with my bike
Old 09-01-2006, 11:14 AM

Hazen is a decent person

Looks like 3 g's worth of bike to me
Old 09-01-2006, 01:03 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I spent 3500 on my 02 f4i with 14k on it
All plastics were together and not cracked, but hte tail and front upper was spray painted black...
Old 09-02-2006, 09:17 AM

NIKKI-LYNN is an unknown quantity at this point

I WOULD SAY $2500 & LET HIM KEEP HIS SHITTY JACKET & HELMET! WOULD YOU REALLY WEAR IT ANYWAY?
Old 09-02-2006, 11:40 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

What seems to be the problem here?Stop being a cheapskate and buy the damn thing.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:46 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha arite guys good points here. I'm guna go back out there tonight with 2500 bucks in my pocket and the rest in my g.fs pocket or friends-whoever I bring along. I been playin games a little bit and not lookin too eager for the bike so he will come down on price easier when the time comes for me to talk $$. If he wont crack on price I'll tell him to keep his gear which I could care less about and try for the same price again. And the cracks are all on the front fairing with the headlight. They are light hairline cracks and I saw atleast 3 of em but they werent noticeable unless u got down and looked. None of the cosmetics bother me, because I know why I want the bike but to the average joe all those cracks, scrapes, and dings mean alot more and I'll hopefully be able to play off that. I'll update ya's soon! Hopefully have me a stunt piece finally!
Old 09-02-2006, 03:29 PM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

buy it sell all the crap you don't need and deduct it from the purchase price youll probly have 2500-2300 in it anyway ....ebay...
Old 09-02-2006, 04:32 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NIKKI-LYNN
I WOULD SAY $2500 & LET HIM KEEP HIS SHITTY JACKET & HELMET! WOULD YOU REALLY WEAR IT ANYWAY?

I know myself, and many other prefer to wear a jacket and helmet, then to wear scars and road rash.

Quick Reply: 01' f4i price tag..is it worth it?