Fell on my back from a high chair!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 06:49 PM

banned101 is a decent person
Re: Fell on my back from a high chair!

Originally Posted by Vern
Started doing splitters, jacknife, flamingo, then tried a high chair just power wheelie with the R1 and it flipped backwards really fast. My vertabra is broken now and I cant move very much. Good news is its no long term damage and ill be back with a 600 and sprocket instead
:YEAH
Be careful bro! It sucks being in a wheel chair belive me I know.Id suggest clutchin it up its alot more predictable.Get well soon and ride!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FSPalex
im gonna call on the broken vertabrae i think maybe a hairline fracture or bulged disc or maybe severe bruising but maybe Eric can back me up on this (no pun intended) i was in a snowboarding accident last winter and i could barely move for 10 days but i didnt break anything....just my i could be wrong!
yea technically it's a fractured spine...if your vertebrae is broken like a femur chances are your not going to be able to move...ever...because you will be paralyzed..i fractured my l2, l3, l4 from an extremely hard landing along with a compressed spine, and radiculopathy from the herniated disks...

funny thing is i got up rode down to the bottom of the park... fell to my knees through up blood and then passed out in it.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:58 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

why is it that everytime i hear about someone crashing and they only had there bike for like 3 or 4 months the bike is always an R1, is that the squid poser bike to buy or what.... anyways get better... and take care of your injurys as well
Old 08-29-2006, 07:06 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spiller03
why is it that everytime i hear about someone crashing and they only had there bike for like 3 or 4 months the bike is always an R1, is that the squid poser bike to buy or what.... anyways get better... and take care of your injurys as well

im a squid, and i havent ever wanted a R1
Old 08-29-2006, 07:11 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ezec1000
yea technically it's a fractured spine...if your vertebrae is broken like a femur chances are your not going to be able to move...ever...because you will be paralyzed..i fractured my l2, l3, l4 from an extremely hard landing along with a compressed spine, and radiculopathy from the herniated disks...

funny thing is i got up rode down to the bottom of the park... fell to my knees through up blood and then passed out in it.
hahahaha i believe it man, actually i rode down to the bottom too, i couldnt move my upperbody so it was really akward, i almost cried, then when i got to the bottom i couldnt take my board or boots off and had to be carried to the truck. love snowboarding!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 08:03 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

DUDE I broke my C-3 T-12 and T-11 you will never be the same!!!!.....im in pain right now! you just live with it, and you WILL have nerve damage! I get migraines that are so bad I have to sit the the bathroom with the lights off for hours and this was 3 years ago.......get well bro.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:30 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
DUDE I broke my C-3 T-12 and T-11 you will never be the same!!!!.....im in pain right now! you just live with it, and you WILL have nerve damage! I get migraines that are so bad I have to sit the the bathroom with the lights off for hours and this was 3 years ago.......get well bro.

im sorry to hear that, man
Old 08-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thehate.

that sounds like a car accident trama...and yes it will always hurt...
Old 08-29-2006, 10:48 PM

VXscOOter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
give the guy a little credit..at least hes willing to try it again..no body started out killing balance point spreaders legs up and out..and everyone has fallen down so dont hate on the guy..
amen
Old 08-29-2006, 11:30 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

get better mang
Old 08-29-2006, 11:32 PM

cbr6f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

damn bro that sux get well soon.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:54 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

back protector ?

100 bucks vs being immoble and turning into a tourist trophy god for 6 months.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
no you can't
I've never used my clutch on first gear high chairs. Lower RPMs yeah, if thats how you wanna do it.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:26 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
back protector ?

100 bucks vs being immoble and turning into a tourist trophy god for 6 months.
I wonder what wouldve happened with the back protector, when i get back ill def invest into something with good protection cause im gonna go hardcore with a real stunt bike. And ill have extra cash left over from the sale of the R1
Old 08-30-2006, 11:29 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
I've never used my clutch on first gear high chairs. Lower RPMs yeah, if thats how you wanna do it.
It's learning from people like you that made me fall, my buddy told me the same thing so I tried it. Lot of people have been saying that clutch ups are easier and more predictable but I never done a high chair so I had to find out from others. At least now I know that clutch ups are easier so thats what ill do next time. When I can do a high chair im sure i coul power it up but I want to learn the easy way first then get comfy and try other ****.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:55 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ now your learning!
Old 08-30-2006, 06:01 PM

POSgsxr34 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to here it man, hope u heal quick. but hey at least VERN had the ***** to go and actualy twist on the throttle. check this guy out. he sucked soo bad i had to make a vid to rip on him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llXJc2v16Uo
Old 08-30-2006, 06:26 PM

YLStunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by POSgsxr34
sorry to here it man, hope u heal quick. but hey at least VERN had the ***** to go and actualy twist on the throttle. check this guy out. he sucked soo bad i had to make a vid to rip on him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llXJc2v16Uo
that was the wierdest 53 sec vid i've ever seen
Old 08-30-2006, 06:32 PM

MKBo5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by POSgsxr34

thts how 2 look like a *** tryin 2 wheelie
Old 08-30-2006, 06:59 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vern
It's learning from people like you that made me fall, my buddy told me the same thing so I tried it. Lot of people have been saying that clutch ups are easier and more predictable but I never done a high chair so I had to find out from others. At least now I know that clutch ups are easier so thats what ill do next time. When I can do a high chair im sure i coul power it up but I want to learn the easy way first then get comfy and try other ****.
smartest thing i've ever heard a newbie stunt rider say

Quick Reply: Fell on my back from a high chair!