I Broke My Frame!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 03:35 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: I Broke My Frame!!!!!!!!

I'm Gonna Weld It!! Fu*k It!!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

mine cracked. about 1/2 crack on each motor mount tab...same spot as you. And ive been riding the **** out of that bike for 3 years. re-welded it for 20 bucks and its strong as before. didnt evn have to take off my plastics....
Old 08-29-2006, 03:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

hey my 636 has a good frame on it.. you should just buy my bike
Old 08-29-2006, 04:09 PM

jackstunt574 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would save alll the trouble and get a honda or anything besides a 636 cause in the long run your gonna run into the same problem and coming back on the forums and sayin my frame crack again i need help if i should weld or buy a new frame
Old 08-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by jackstunt574
i would save alll the trouble and get a honda or anything besides a 636 cause in the long run your gonna run into the same problem and coming back on the forums and sayin my frame crack again i need help if i should weld or buy a new frame

I reccomend EVERYONE get a honda.

that way its easier for me to get parts if need be.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:17 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I'm Gonna Weld It!! Fu*k It!!
Now that's the attitude....F*ck yeah
Old 08-29-2006, 05:26 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

So why dont' YOU get that attitude .............

say Fu*k it let's stunt........but wait im tired i think im just gonna chill lol :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-29-2006, 05:27 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^joe636^^^
Old 08-29-2006, 06:13 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...frame+crack%21

good luck man. ive heard and seen the weld and plate over method....

itll happen again but just weld it again. only thing i would hate would be to try stoppies after that..... scary ****
Old 08-30-2006, 09:28 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by f4ibry
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...frame+crack%21

good luck man. ive heard and seen the weld and plate over method....

itll happen again but just weld it again. only thing i would hate would be to try stoppies after that..... scary ****
MY STOPPIES ARE POO POO ANYWAY GONNA TRY TO DO IT TODAY
Old 08-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Last night I was out riding in a lot just goofing off doing some circles and stuff cause i've been off the bike for few months cause of a injury.I stalled a circle and when it landed something felt weird.I hopped off and started looking and about 8 inches back from the neck,right where the front weld starts on the motor mount tabs that Sh*t is ed about 5 inches up the frame on both sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean all the way underneath to the backside of the frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i've been stunting this 636 for about a year or so and it has never taken any hard hits(sort of)!!!

anybody else have this happen on a 03'-04' 636?

I don't know if i should buy a frame or just part it out and get a HONDA!!!

This has me sooooooooooo ed!!!!!
Yeah the same thing happened to me man...I just got a blank frame from the dealership since I got hooked up witha good price which was about $900. I think I'm going to sell or part mine out when I get back
Old 08-30-2006, 01:38 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
I Welded the frame on my 900rr about 4 times. Not a big deal to weld it if you get someone who reinforces it good....Sometimes it's better than new. I wouldn't consider selling a bike because the frame cracked, especially if it is along the stock weld.
+1

Checking your bikes frame for cracks every once and awhile will help you too... I actually got 4 cracks in my frame right now and there all only about a half inch long been wrecking hard for 2yrs on this heavy pile.. I'm actually dropping my bike off here in an hour to get them grinded, welded, and plated to renforce them by my local pimp tig welder...:YEAH

Don't go get a honda just cuz of that.. Also don't let them get 5-9in long or whatever someone said above..LOL Catch em while there small so you don't have to buy new frames... Any brand bike will get cracks in the frame.. It all depends on how bad and how often you drop your bike..

Last edited by mikkee; 08-30-2006 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:32 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

there pretty damn big on the right side of the frame.up the side,then underneath heading toward the neck.its worth a shot cause i dont have the time to swap the frame or the $$$ to get another bike!!
Old 08-30-2006, 10:03 PM

ctstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

if you drill a hole at the end of the cracks it wont go any futher then have a good welder weld it. my boy has a 04 zx6rr and it cracked. a guy he knows drilled the hole then tig welded it. my fat *** was rippin highway wheelies the next day. still hasent cracked that was a year ago.
frame $500 bucks
good welder mabe 100-150 if you rock mostly slow **** you should be fine